๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง :...

By rayyedar

๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Sakura Trees
Chapter 2- Final selection
Chapter 3- My Saviour
Chapter 4- Will I Ever See You Again?
Chapter 5- The Fire Demon
Chapter 6- Coincidence
Chapter 7- Rain Breathing
Chapter 8- Reuniting
Chapter 9- The Past Users
Chapter 10- Dreams
About Rain Breathing!
Chapter 11- Burns
Chapter 12- Hotel
Chapter 13- The incident at the lotus festival
Chapter 14- A stabbing pain
Chapter 15- The corspe demon
Chapter 16- Oka Hana
Chapter 17- Thoughts
Chapter 18- Beach
Chapter 19- Tentacle Demon
Chapter 20- Plan
Chapter 22- Scars
Chapter 23- Falling in
Chapter 24- Shining
Chapter 25- We meet again
Chapter 26- The final battle
Chapter 27- Goodbye
Ending

Chapter 21- Hold me close

539 19 7
By rayyedar

Nezuko crawled out of her box when all the windows were closed in my room. Zenitsu started bouncing around when the female came into his eyesight. "Stop Monitsu!" Inosuke growled getting annoyed.

Nezuko sat next to me yawning, I put my arm around the girl "did you sleep nicely?" I say with a smile. She looks up at me with a nod before embracing me in a tight hug. I realized how the girl smelled like beautiful flowers.

"We need to focus on a good plan to defeat upper moon 6," Tanjiro said interrupting me and nezuko's moment. "Plan?" I look at him with one of my eyebrows up "He has two demon blood arts, and they are powerful."

"Any demon can be defeated!" Inosuke butted in with a powerful voice. Though he was right, I was scared.

Don't let your anger drive you.

It was hard. He took away the person who meant so much to me, Her big smile and rarely serious manner. Oka was by far the happiest person I've ever met despite what she had done in the past.

My hatred for Okumuru only grows. I clutch the cloth of my pants just thinking of him. Before I knew it hot streams of tears are running down my (s/c) skin. Hate. I want revenge. I-

before my thoughts could get any worse I feel strong long arms wrap around my waist and pull me into an unforgettable warmth. I gasp looking up to see Tanjiro, his eyes were worried but his face was relaxed. When I looked up at him his hold around my waist tightens. "I know you're mad.." He says before taking a hand to wipe away my tears.

"Tanjiro-" I start before he keeps going. "But we need to keep moving, keep going. We will defeat him, together. And after we can be happy together."

Hope glows in his eyes before he leans into my ear.

"I love you, (y/n)-chan."

His warm breath tickles the hair on my neck. His voice is low and soothing. My face slowly gets hot as he pulls away. He stands up before brushing himself off. "SOOOOO ROMANTIC~!!" Zenitsu cooed twirling around at the sight of me and tanjiro. Tanjiro rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle.

Flashback
Tanjiro's POV
Zenitsu put his hands on my shoulders looking me dead in the eyes "You're in love!" A huge goofy smile fades onto his face.

Love? I remember my mother always telling me about that. Love more than a family love is rare. too rare.

"L-love? me!?" I put my hands on my face trying to hide the blush.

"Tanjiro your heart sputters for her!" Zenitsu's weird choice of words bounces off his tongue as he wraps his arm around me securing me next to him. "I have a perfect idea."

Present time.
"(y/n)... I have a certain request to ask of you." I fiddle with my hands. Looking down at the (e/c) eyed slayer. A puzzled look rose on her face as she tilted her head "Yes?" She said in response to her look.

"Would you like to go to the ramen shop with me? it's new and uh-" I stutter over my words realizing what I'm saying.

It was all zenitsu's idea.

The female blushed but still nodded "Sure!" Her voice went an octave higher than usual but she still sounded just as cute as before. On the corner of my eye zenitsu put a big thumbs up "I will see you guys later!" He says shooing us off.

(Y/n) chuckled as she stood up and began for the door. I rushed ahead of her to open it for her.

That's one thing I learned from my dad.

—————-
y/n's POV.
The breeze around us was cold but calming, my (h/c) hair blew backward as result of the air around us. us as in me and tanjiro. Tanjiro stood next to me, our shoulders almost touching. His burgundy hair blew in the gust of winds that flew past us. His face was still a bright red hue that I couldn't help but notice.

"So, what made you want to bring me here?" I ask with a smile looking up at him. He looked at me thinking for a moment, "W-well..." The slayer stumbled over his words. soon a smile emerged on his face.

"I wanted to spend time with you!" He finally said trying to hide the way his cheeks got even redder. My face heated itself as I smiled. I playfully patted him in the back "that's so sweet!" I stopped and without thinking threw my arms around his shoulders.

Tanjiro gasped and I could feel him tense up under my touch, but soon enough he loosened up and wrapped his arms around my waist "You think so?" he said softly, his warm breath bouncing off my neck. I nodded pulling away "Of course! and I don't think we have been able to have a good time to ourselves without having a demon to handle." I nudge him in the arm.

This reminded me so much of when I first met him, the way his red eyes shined in the moonlight and the way his burgundy locks flew past his face in beautiful swift motions when he performed his breathing technique. Tanjiro's face was mesmerizing.

I blinked realizing I had gotten lost in letting my eyes explore the boy's facial features, "A-ah! sorry!" I turn and start walking again, "we should keep going..." I say speeding up. "Oh okay!" Tanjiro says quickly chasing after me.

"You okay?" he politely asks me not letting go of the fact that I started at him for a good 30 seconds. I looked over letting our eyes meet. "Yes, I was just thinking."

"Oh, well I know a lot is going on right now." He said with a sigh. I nod in response. "Did you know about demons before you joined the corps?" He said changing the conversation.

"Well, I heard about them but never met one until the day I tried to run," I reply after reminiscing about the past. "What about you?"

Tanjiro crosses his arms, "well, no. But an old man once told me about them. But it was very hard to believe." His usual bright smile started to weigh down by the memories.

Demons are truly assholes huh?

"Looks like we are here!" He beams back up changing the subject again. The ramen shop in front of us was small but very nicely decorated. It was a small minko looking house with the sign "ramen" written on a sign in kanji. Lanterns were decorating the outside and a nice pot of flowers too.

Tanjiro walked towards the door opening it for me. "Thanks!" I said running up the small porch steps into the shop. Inside there was a counter and a few tables and chairs, there was a little shop where you could buy a yukata and kimono.

"What would you like?" Tanjiro said breaking my line of concentration. My (e/c) eyes traveled over to the menu as I read the list up and down.

Ramen.
Soba.
Sōmen.
Yakisoba.
Shirataki...

"Can I have some shirataki?" I say with a polite smile. Tanjiro nods and tells the person over the desk. He guides me to a seat and we sit down.

"So uh.. about that plan." He brings up the plan to defeat Okumuru. I tense up but I listen. "Are you sure you're willing to be bait?" Tanjiro exhales softly. I nod quickly "If it will defeat him of course." I smile trying to shoo off my fear. Tanjiro returns the smile before closing my hands in his.

"I promise I will protect you." He closes his eyes trying to imagine a good ending. I chuckle "I know you will. And I will protect you." I say softly. Tanjiro opens his eyes, "I appreciate that!" He laughs letting go of my hands.

"Fighting demons for a living with you sounds like a dream," Tanjiro says sitting back in his seat. I feel my face heat up before I nod "I'd love to do that with you too! But we are going to defeat muzan together." I put my hands in my lap.

"Demons." The owner of the shop murmured as he put our food on the table. "A demon killed my family when I was younger." The man said wiping his hands with a rag on his uniform. Tanjiro looked up at the man with sympathetic eyes. "I decided to open this noodle shop in honor of my brother." He smiled.

The man was around his twenties. pretty young. "I'm sorry about that sir. well, we are demon slayers." Tanjiro says with a soft smile. "Nobody came to save you...?" I ask looking down at my food. The man shook his head "No. I wish they did." His smile faded "I will leave you two love birds to have your own the moment now, enjoy!" He waved goodbye as he walked back into the kitchen of the small shop.

I picked up my chopsticks and swirled the noodles around. The sauce in the noodles mixed around creating a nice smell in the air, a relaxing sigh escaped my lips before I pick up some of the noodles and eat them.

—————
Tanjiro waved at the shop owner as we left the shop. It was already dark out and the air was kind of salty. "Do you smell that?" Tanjiro asked looking around.

"Unfortunately I don't have to most amazing smelling like you do." I giggle "What does it smell like?"

"Blood," Tanjiro says. Immediately my mind wandered. Another demon? really? there was been a lot of them around lately. "Well, I suppose we should follow the smell?" I gesture to around us. Tanjiro nods.

"You lead the way!" I smile rubbing my hands together, Tanjiro nodded turning and began walking down the dirt path that lead down a hill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.3K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
10.4K 396 11
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...
9.1K 67 62
All images belong to the original owners Please request <3 The images do not belong to me, please don't sue me Contains swear words I don't own demon...
42.7K 1.7K 18
โ”€โ”€๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ, ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—” ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—Ÿ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†...