Be Mine - Rosita Espinosa

By hey_twdgrimes

Ayla Grimes, eldest daughter of Rick Grimes, leaves on a quest to find her group and along the way they meet... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

1.2K 32 8
By hey_twdgrimes

  I wake up with a lot of headache, I get up and start to remember what happened, the governor arrived with many people and a tank he was threatening us saying that if we didn't leave he would attack the prison, but after that I don't remember anything else. I was in my bed, in my cell I get up quickly and start looking for my father and my brothers, I go to their cells but I just find their belongings.  I run back to my cell, grab my backpack and my weapons and leave the block seeing that everything was destroyed.
   I start running out of the fence until I see someone entering the woods.

- Hey!. I call the person

when the person turns around, I sigh in relief.

- Glenn!. I run to him giving him a hug.

- Are you okay? Are you hurt?.

- No, I'm fine.  I look forward and see a woman who was with Gleen.

- This is Tara, Tara this is Ayla.  I look at the woman and recognize her, she was with the governor.

- She helped me out. Gleen says looking at me.

- Thanks for helping my friend.  she shakes her head and we start walking.

We walked through the forest until we came to a road.

- Did you see if any of our people managed to get out?.  I say walking beside Tara.

- The only thing I saw was my sister in that field.

- Sorry, we lost our people too.

We continued walking until a group of walkers out of the forest and we started killing them, I buried my knife in the head of one, another approached me but Tara killed him, I thanked him with my head and we continued, when we finished Gleen fell unconscious to the ground .

- Glenn are you okay?.

He doesn't answer me, I start to feel my hands shaking, it must be the heat or the fact that I haven't eaten in over three days.

- Hey, are you alright?.  Tara asks me, the last thing I remember was Tara killing an approaching zombie after I completely blacked out.

                               ~

I woke up feeling my body moving, I sat down and saw that we were in a truck, I woke up Gleen and he also got up.

- We passed a truck?  Gleen asks Tara who nodded.

- How long ?. I ask.

- Three hours, but I wrote down all the way we passed, he showed us his arm.

Gleen took his gun and started knocking on the window on the truck telling him to stop, but the man showed him the middle finger and ignored him completely, Gleen hits the glass again this time making it crack, the man to the truck, we We go down and the man gets out of the truck with two more people.

- What the hell are you doing?, we have to go to Washington.  The redhead says.

- We stopped here. Gleen says.

- You don't understand, we have to take Eugene to Washington he has the cure for all this shit.  The redhead says pointing to the man next to him.

- We don't even know you. I say crossing my arms.

-I'm Abraham, this is Eugene- He points to a man with ridiculous hair- and that one is Rosita- he points to the girl who wore a cap and a military outfit that made her body stand out, I looked at her from the head to toe, she started to stare at me then shifted my gaze to the redhead.

- We're going, good luck on your mission. Gleen says walking back and I follow.

Abraham grabbed Glen and he pushed him away.

- Don't tell me what to do, I'll find my wife. Gleen says clearly annoyed.

- You won't ruin my mission now get in the damn truck or I... - We heard gunshots, we looked at the truck and Eugene was shooting or at least trying to shoot the walkers.

We started killing the walkers, after killing them all they realized that Eugene managed to screw the truck up.  more precisely the wheels and the gas tank.

-As I said good luck with your mission. Gleen says walking back.  Tara and I followed.

                             ~ 

At the end Abraham, Eugene and Rosita accompanied us, as it was getting dark and we sat down on the train tracks to get some sleep. Gleen was soon asleep, then Eugene, Rosita, and Tara. Abraham was on watch so I had to accompany him.

- If you want to go to sleep, I'll be on the lookout. I say sitting down next to him.

- Don't be offended, but I'm not leaving Eugene's life in your hands.  He says and I let out a nasal laugh

Silence flooded the forest and we could hear the leaves colliding with each other.

- I thought you were in love with him.  I looked at Abraham confused and he pointed at Gleen.

- A girl in love with a boy trying to find his girlfriend.

- He's like my big brother.

- That theory was confirmed when I saw you looking under Rosita's shirt when she served dinner. I shift my gaze to the forest.

- Do you like girls ?. he asks me.

- I'm bisexual, I like girls and boys.

                               ~

  The next day we woke up early and started walking along the tracks, Eugene and Tara were up front talking about random things.  Glenn, Rosita and Abraham behind them, I was behind everyone.
  I started playing with my knife until I felt someone walking beside me, I looked to the side and saw that it was Rosita, she didn't look at me, she just looked straight ahead as we walked.

- So... looking under my shirt?.  She said still not looking at me, I clenched my jaw and she giggled.

- Did you know it's rude to listen to people's conversations?.  she looked at me.

- Did you know that it is rude to look at the breasts of an older woman?.  She gave me a little push.

- How old are you?. I ask laughing.

- I'm 24 and you?.

- I'm 19, but in my defense I'll be twenty in 4 months. We laughed.

- People.  We looked at Tara and in front of her was a sign that said Glenn goes to terminus. Maggie, Sasha, Bob.

Seeing that Gleen started to run along the tracks, we followed him for a long time, we ran for about five kilometers.

- Wait! Let's stop here, tired we are slow and slow we are dead.

- It's not even noon. Glenn says looking up at the sky.

- It doesn't matter, none of us slept more than two hours, this place feels safe, we have to rest. The redhead says.

- Watch out - Eugene yells because there was a walker on the roof, we all backed up, but Abraham accidentally pushed Tara and she fell to the ground.

- We should stay here, someone help me with it. Rosita says pointing to Tara and Gleen helped her.

- Are you okay ?. Tara nodded.  - Do you want to stop or can you continue?.

- Come on I'm fine. mumbles Tara with a hand on her knee.

- If she can continue, we all can. Says Gleen.

- Wow, you're an asshole, she will do whatever you say because she thinks she owes you. Rosita crossed her arms.  - stay here for a few hours.

- Do you worry about keeping Eugene alive? Well, let's keep going and I'll give him my uniform. said Glen to Abraham.

- It's okay if she says she can walk, she can.

- Will not you say anything ?. Rosita whispers to me.

- Sorry I still want to meet my family.  She nodded.

Glenn gave the uniform to Eugenie and we continued walking for a few hours, it was almost four o'clock and we found a tunnel, Gleen ran towards it and the wall said Gleen reached the terminus.  Maggie, Sasha, Bob.

- It's cool they must be in there. Gleen pointed to the tunnel.

- I'm not sure if I'm going to make Eugene for this alive, my recommendation is to play it safe, take the day and get around it, but I know you won't do that, so here we parted. Says Abraham.

- He is sure ?. I ask.

Abraham nodded, he walked over to me and shook my hand.

- You're strong, remember girl. we hug.

- I'm nineteen, I'm not a girl.

- Bye, don't be idiots ok?. She hugs us.

- I can't promise anything. we laughed.

They turned their backs on us and walked away, Gleen entered the tunnel and we followed him, I turned and Rosita had turned too, I gave her a smile and she smiled back, turned me and walked into the tunnel.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

Hi guys, first chapter I hope you liked it, I didn't have time to review it so if you find an error tell me I'll fix it ok?

I hope you like this story as it has been in my drafts for a long time, a kiss until the next chapter. 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 34
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
918K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
288K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.