Ryvers Redemption✔️

By HaileyMarie29

The burning devils were founded years ago by 4 men that are now closer than brothers. They experienced horrif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note💌

Chapter 2

4K 111 6
By HaileyMarie29

●Ryvers POV●

"Yo prez" I hear Tallen shouting over the music as he pushes open the church doors. "Got a lady wanting to talk with you"

A lady? I don't think I had women coming for a fuck tonight?

"What kinda lady?" I ask not even bothering to look up from the club's reports. I have so many pay roles to go over I do not have fucking time for games.

"She here for the job" He grunts with a smile on his face looking like he wants to laugh. What the fuck is his problem.

"Tallen I don't have time for your shit tonight brother" I snap. The guys always try to push my buttons, get me worked up but it never happens. I'm known for keeping my cool and I never break.

"Prez. The lady is looking to work the bar" He raises his hands and pushes the door open more reliving a beyond beautiful dark-headed woman. My eyes quickly scan over her body and I can't stop them, they have to see what this beautiful face has to offer.

I feel my dick starting to get hard inside my jeans and that freaks me out, I may not be showing it on the outside but the inside my blood is running cold. I have never had this reaction to women in a long ass time. Me and my boys went through some shit in that fucking orphanage.

My dick doesn't get hard without my command EVER. I do not allow my body to ever rule me and this woman who I just fucking met has my body feeling things I fucking haven't in a long time. No this can't fucking happen. She needs to get the fuck out of my clubhouse and stay the fuck away from me.

"She's too ugly" I snarl out, my heart aching in my chest at my own words and I hear the women gasps loudly pushing past Tallen to make her way into the church room where no woman is ever allowed to enter.

"No women allowed in here bitch" I snarl again at her showing her my teeth this time hoping it will send her running out of my life fast before I do something stupid

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY!" She screeches out and fuck my dick even thinks that was sexy which only makes me more pissed off.

"This is my club bitch I can talk to pussy anyway I'd like" I smirk at her thinking that will have her strutting her beautiful body out of the church room but it doesn't. Her hands fly to her hips and she looks at me like she wants to punch me. Never going to happen baby girl. No one lays a hand on me and lives.

"YOU TALK TO WOMEN THIS WAY? THIS IS RIDICULOUS. YOU. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. ME. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH SHIT LATELY TO PUT UP WITH YOUR ALPHA MALE BULLSHIT" she fusses at me and my dick starts to hurt against my pants zipper. Fuck. She needs to go.

"Look bitch. Your ugly, your fat, you've not even dressed the part. My boys wouldn't even want to talk to you to ask for a beer. So why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and get the fuck out?" I snarl loudly. I'd stand the fuck up if I could that would scare her more but fuck if I did that she would know every word I just snarled out is a damn lie and that can't happen.

"Fuck you. Fuck this job" she snarls back and pushes Talen back as she rushes out the door.

"Damn Prez. What's up with your ass tonight? I didn't find her ugly" Talens looks back at her as she's walking away which only makes me more pissed than I already am. What the fuck. I don't get jealous and now I'm jealous that he's looking at her ass. Nah.

"She needed to go. I don't care what I had to say to make that happen" I grunt out not leaving any room for the conversation to continue.

●Ashley's POV●

I'm sitting in my car struggling to breathe as the tears don't stop flowing from my eyes. The nerve of that man! I can't believe he talked to me like that and called me ugly. I took years of mental abuse from my husband I will never take it again but fuck that word coming from that gorgeous man has my heart aching inside my chest.

Shaking my head I pull myself together, it's okay. I'll find another job elsewhere. I don't want to work for someone that treats women like that man does. It's not worth it, even if I have to sleep inside my car longer. It's fine. I'll be okay.

I snag my keys out of my purse and try to start my car but it doesn't start. Oh no what else could go wrong today. I try over and overturning the key trying to get this car to start but now it's not even trying to come on. I probably just messed it up more.

A knock on the window has me screaming the first thought inside my head if that my husband found me but when my vision starts to clear I see it's that asshole Ryver. I turn my head back ignoring him and try to start my car again with no luck.

He knocks again and I just lean my head against the steering wheel trying to teleport myself out of this embarrassing situation.

"You gonna answer me, women? I don't like being ignored" He grunts out loudly and knocks harder against my window.

Sighing loudly I roll my window and stare up at him putting an annoyed look on my face "Yes?" I snarl out hoping it sounded as pissed as I am at him.

"Having some problems?" He nods to my car looking down at me.

"No. I'm fine" I spit trying to roll my window back up but he blocks it with his hand and I can't finish rolling it up cause I'd crush his hand and I'm not a mean person I can't do that.

"What?" I snap at him. "I'm trying to get my ugly ass away from your clubhouse like you wanted" I snarl.

"Do you live in your car?" He asks softly looking around my backseat.

"That's none of your business assholes. Now move your hand" I say as I try to push his hands off my window seal.

"How long have you lived like this?" He asks and holds his hands tight on the window causing me to cry out an annoyed sound.

"I said move your fucking hands" I snarl digging my nails into his skin this time.

"Answer my question first" He snarls back looking pissed himself now. Well, join the mother fucking club buddy.

"Yes now, will you fuckin-" I don't get to finish, he swings my door open so quickly and pulls me out leaning me against my car with his body dangerously close.

"You live inside your car?" He asks again

"Yes now get your hands-" ahh he cuts me off again the mother fucker.

"You're hired. The job comes with a room inside the clubhouse" He tells me and starts to pull me with him back inside but I dig the heels of my feet into the rocks making it harder for him.

"No I don't want the job now I don't want to work for a man that abuses women!" I snarl jerking my arm out of his hold.

"Excuse me? I do not abuse women!" He's looking at me with a shocked expression.

"You sure talk like my abusive husband. Calling me ugly and calling me a bitch. Now as I said. Get your fucking hands off me" I snarl again at him and turn around walking back towards my car.

"I said you were hired," He says in a hard tone.

"And I said fuck this job. Remember"

"What other option do you have right now? None because you came here looking for a job!" He says his voice still cold as ice.

"I don't care I'd rather live in my fucking care instead of work for someone that called me ugly!" I scream at him.

"The jobs yours. I have spare rooms at the back of the clubhouse Noone will bother you. I'll pay you 1000 dollars every week. In a few months, you will have enough money to move out of this car" He smirks because he knows he will win me over with what he just said.

"Fine. But I have rules I expect you to follow" I tell him and place my hands on my hips. I'm serious, either he agrees to my rules or ill say fuck this job again.

"What's the rules?" He asks while looking over my face with a tilt of his head like he's curious.

"1. Bitch and ugly will never be spoken again towards me. I lived with hearing those words come from my asshole of a husband for years I will not hear them anymore. 2. No men allowed in my room including you I don't care if your the boss or Pres whatever. 3. You will tell your boys not to mess with me. I'm here to work that's it."

●Ryvers POV●

She thinks I wouldn't agree with her little rules but she doesn't know if those rules were already going to happen. 1 I would never call her a bitch. She is not ugly if my hard dick has any says in this he will say she is the most gorgeous creature he has ever seen.

2. no men allowed in her bedroom except me of course. The others would get their necks snapped real fucking quick.

3. Same as rule 2. Any other male tries to get with her I'll fucking kill him. I may not be understanding my feelings towards this woman right now but over my dead body will any other man touch her until I fucking decide what I'm doing.

"Agreed," I tell her with a smirk on my face.

"You agree?" She asks the shock easy to read on her face.

"Yes. We are totally in agreement baby girl." Her eyes narrow once those words leave my lips and she snarls.

"Rule 4. No calling me baby girl" she snaps and I can't help the freeing laugh that slips past my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.6K 33
After her husband was killed, Nora and her sons were supposed to be safe. They moved to a new city and began a new life despite everything they had b...
101K 2.8K 37
Imagine living a life always in the dark. Thinking that your father was some war hero, thinking the reason why your mother never married or ever met...
6.7K 438 28
Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so quickly, but when a family secret comes...
5.1M 164K 56
{The Wattys Awards Shortlist} The Saint's Brotherhood motorcycle club was known all over town, they were ruthless. They were feared, they got their r...