Disney/ dreamworks hunger gam...

By Pufferfish12321

What if all of your favourite Disney/ dreamworks charictor's were forced to fight to the death in the seventy... More

Hiccup pov
Merida pov.
Arial pov
Sherman pov.
Pinnichio pov.
Sorry

Peter Pan pov

14 0 0
By Pufferfish12321

They say guys make stupid mistakes for girls. Well this is the stupidest mistake I've ever made in my life. There's a girl in district one. Her name is Wendy. She is the oldest of three.

Ive had a crush on her for years. Four years ago her boyfriend at the time entered the hunger games. And won. But he was shot by a peace keeper for stealing last year. She's gotten over it though. We aren't really fazed by death. So I had asked her out. And she said if I could do something amazing for her then she would go out with me. And what's more extraordinary then volunteering for the hunger games. I should have just bought her something. I'm good with spears but I couldn't last a night without a roof over my head and a king sized bed.

I've been at the shelter station for an hour. My lean-to is pathetic. Scoring time starts in an hour, so I move on to the rock climbing wall. I fly up and down the wall with ease. I'll have to show that to the game makers. I practice my spear throwing like I could do any better. But it intimidates the other tributes, so that's good. I can use that to win. Sponsors usually help the carriers. Thank god.

A loud bell rings through the training centre. It's time for scoring. The tributes and I flood into a waiting room. But I don't have to wait long. "Peter Pan, district one." A robotic voice says.

I walk into the scoring room. I head directly to spear throwing. They watch me closely. Observing my every move. I throw two spears hitting the centre of the target. I go to the climbing wall and they seem confused. I geuss most people from district one don't know survival skills only fighting skills. I climb and desend the 30 foot wall in thee minutes. They clap and send me away. "Mulan Linan. District one." The robotic voice calls. I take the elevator down to floor one.

When Mulan gets here, we feast off of the buffet displayed for us. Our mentors and capital escort walk in. "Hungry I see."

____________________________

I know it's a boring chapter but I'll update again and it will be more interesting.

Bye my little pufferfish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.3K 17
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi never had a happy life Ever since he was diagnosed as Quirkless, his life turned upside down His step-sister I...
86.9K 3K 62
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
10.9K 610 36
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...