Pinnichio pov.

This is just a filler chapter it will be short.

_________________________

I sit on a large fluffy couch, squished between Tarzan, my mentor, and Ariel, my district partner.

"These scores change the entire outcome of the games." Belle warns us.

the interviewer appears on the television in front of us. "Hello it's donkey here, and it's time for the scores." Donkey was just an ordinary animal until the capital mutated him into a half human half donkey mutt.

"District one. Mulan with a score of ten. Peter Pan with a score of nine.

District two. Astrid with a score of eleven. Shrek with a score of ten.

District three. Tinker bell with a score of six. Hiccup with a score of seven.

District four." My heart pounds. "Arial with a score of eight. Pinnichio with a score of seven. " eh, not the best score in the world. I'm defiantly not going to be the sponsors first chose. But what ever.

"District five. Flynn with a score of nine. Anna with a score of eight.

District six, Meg with a score of nine. Aladdin with a score of seven.

District seven. Lilo with a score of seven. Navean With a score of Six.

District eight. Esmeralda with a score of nine. Christopher Robin with a score of seven.

District nine. Hercules with a score of eight. Mary with a score of five.

District ten. Merida with a score of eight. Jack with a score of seven.

District eleven. Rapunzal with a score of seven. Kristof with a score of eight.

District twelve. Mavis with a score of seven. Sherman with a score of six.

That's all for tonight folks. Now let's have some pancakes. Bye." With a wave of donkeys hoof, the TV turned off. Well I am going to die.

_________________________

The next part will be more eventful

The interviews will be interesting.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I was to lazy to edit this part. Bye My little pufferfish