Cover Girl |Chris Brown|

By -BleedingPrada

"Think of it as you're his...well...you're his Cover Girl" "I'm his what? More

πŸ’šCastπŸ’š
πŸ’š001πŸ’š
πŸ’š002πŸ’š
πŸ’š003πŸ’š
πŸ’š004πŸ’š
πŸ’š005πŸ’š
πŸ’š007πŸ’š
πŸ’š008πŸ’š
πŸ’š009πŸ’š
πŸ’š010πŸ’š
πŸ’š011πŸ’š
πŸ’š012πŸ’š
πŸ’š013πŸ’š
πŸ’š014πŸ’š
πŸ’š015πŸ’š
πŸ’š016πŸ’š
πŸ’š017πŸ’š
πŸ’š018πŸ’š
πŸ’š019πŸ’š
πŸ’š020πŸ’š
πŸ’š021πŸ’š
πŸ’š022πŸ’š
πŸ’š023πŸ’š
Karma snippet
πŸ’š024πŸ’š
πŸ’š025πŸ’š
πŸ’š026πŸ’š
πŸ’š027πŸ’š
πŸ’š028πŸ’š
πŸ’š029πŸ’š
πŸ’š030πŸ’š
πŸ’š031πŸ’š
πŸ’š032πŸ’š
πŸ’š033πŸ’š
πŸ’š034πŸ’š
πŸ’š035πŸ’š
πŸ’š036πŸ’š
πŸ’š037πŸ’š
πŸ’š038πŸ’š
πŸ’š039πŸ’š
πŸ’š040πŸ’š
πŸ’š041πŸ’š
πŸ’š042πŸ’š
πŸ’š043πŸ’š
πŸ’š044πŸ’š
πŸ’š045πŸ’š
πŸ’š046πŸ’š
πŸ’š047πŸ’š
πŸ’š048πŸ’š
πŸ’š049πŸ’š
πŸ’š050πŸ’š
Celebrate
Cover Girl Season Two
OG ending

πŸ’š006πŸ’š

4.3K 208 81
By -BleedingPrada

Now playing
Cover Girl : S1E6

Omniscient

Se'anie and Chris got out of the car and made their way up the driveway.

"Hey how'd you get here?" Chris asked, noticing no unfamiliar cars around.

"I took an  Uber" Se'anie replied honestly

Chris' face scrunched up in confusion "you don't have a car?"

"I do but she's really old and giving out on me" Se'anie sighed "when I get the money I'll be sure to fix her up and get her a nice car freshener"

Chris chuckled at the little detail she chose to tell him.

" if the car is so old, why not just buy a new one?" He asked, opening the front door and allowing her to walk in first.

"Because it was my grand-papa's car and he left her to me, it's not easy to let her go" Se'anie explained smiling softly "he loved that car, almost as much as he loved my granny"

"I know he did-"

"Oh Se'anie thank goodness you're here , I'm getting the last part of the contract written up just give me thirty more minutes" Charles interrupted, walking into the room.

"Okay, thank you" Se'anie smiled

Charles nodded and began to walk back to where he came from. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"By the way Jay, good job making the relationship look so real, especially coming to your defense in that restaurant" Charles smiled

Se'anie giggled at how happy Charles was "Yeah it was no prob- wait how'd you know about what happened inside the restaurant?"

"The woman posted about it and the Shaderoom reposted it, also you guys looked so happy leaving the restaurant I almost cried and when Se'anie kissed your hand Chris? Like fuck man that was magic." Charles gushed, feeling happy with the first public viewing the couple did. "Se'anie are you sure you aren't an actress?"

Se'anie blushed lightly and looked away, shaking her head shyly.

"It's okay, you're naturally talented, I get it" Charles chuckled before looking at Chris "Chris!!! Love you babe, you're making it happen"

The man left without another word making Se'anie and Chris laugh.

"He's something else" she smiled, sitting on the white couch that was placed perfectly in the middle of the living room. Chris took a seat right next to her and grabbed his phone.

"How will you get home?"

"Same way I got here, an Uber"

"Oh" Chris responded in a bland tone. He wanted to offer her a ride but he didn't really want to be left alone with her, more than he already was.

Se'anie allowed her eyes to bounce around the room. It was something she did often, especially when she was nervous or felt awkward. Her eyes landed on a piano that was in the corner and her eyes lit up.

She slowly got up and made her way toward the white piano, taking in its beauty.

"You play?" Chris asked, letting her know he was following her with his eyes.

She nodded and sat down "a little bit, I use to play when I was a teenager"

"Where'd you learn to play?"

Se'anie snorted and looked over at him , of course his face was deep in his phone "where else? Church!" She replied giggling sarcastically.

She didn't like going to church because to her, if God truly loved her like everyone said he did , he wouldn't have let her go through all that pain at such a young age.

It was one thing to miss someone who had passed but it was a whole different story missing someone who was alive and simply didn't want to be around you anymore.

She took a deep breath before letting her fingers glide across the white and black keys. Playing a beautiful tune that was unfamiliar to Chris. 

"You had me hello" Se'anie sung softly, playing the keys like she was born to do so.

Her heart began to feel heavy knowing the person who the song was inspired by, was no longer in her life. He chose the street and gang life over her and simply added to her heartbreak.

"It was many years ago" she sung , blinking away her tears. In the moment, she felt like she needed to get the song out of her system.

she felt like she was the only one in the room.

Chris Brown

I listened to her sing softly, she actually had a good voice. She was playing so passionately, I couldn't find it in my heart to break her attention away.

"Okay I got-"

"Ssshhh" I shushed Charles, pointing at Se'anie. He looked at her and nodded, understanding why I told him to be quiet.

She stopped and sighed before I began to clap my hands together. She jumped up a bit, looking startled.

"Oh please, that wasn't good I-"

"It was good, you're really good" I nodded giving her a reassuring smile.

"Thank you" she smiled

"Well Se'anie we have the contract written up, you wanna sig-"

"Uhhh actually I wanna have my lawyer look at it" she interjected

"Oh, yeah of course, try to get it back to me as soon as possible though okay?" Charles chuckled , passing the papers to her.

If she's broke, how can she afford a lawyer?

Before I could question her  about it, my phone starting ringing. I looked down at it and saw it was one of my fwb calling.

'Jayda 🔥'

"I gotta take this" I muttered, walking out the room and picking up "hello?"

"So we're eating dark chocolate now Brown?" She laughed sarcastically, I could hear the anger in her voice.

"Look I don't get why you care, we both agreed  to be nothing but fuck buddies, why does it matter who I date?"

"Because Chris you don't ever date girls like her, she could be dirty" she whined "I get it, I gotta share dick but you gotta know who you're fucking"

"You don't know her" I argued , feeling myself grow irritated with her childish attitude.

"Chris-"

"Hey Chris" Se'anie greeted , knocking on the open door. I looked at her, no longer listening to Jayda.

"Wassup?"

"I just wanted to let you know im heading home, I'll see you soon"

"Okay be safe"

She gave a small nod and walked away without another word, leaving me to deal with an angry Jayda.

"Jay- Jay- JAYDA" I yelled

"WHAT?" She screamed back

"Just shut the fuck up and come over" I groaned , rubbing my forehead.

It was silent over the phone for a second before I heard Jayda sigh.

"I'll be there in an hour" she grumbled , making me smirk.

"Good girl"

Se'anie Price

I was finally home, I walked into my room sighing in relief. I unzipped my boots and slipped them off.

Ciara was nice enough to let me keep the clothes since they were her designs.

It felt good to be out of those boots and in my house slippers. I peeled off my jacket then every other piece of clothing that protected my naked body. I grabbed my robe and slipped it on.

Emily was out with her boyfriend so I knew I wouldn't see her until tomorrow, which is when I was supposed to go over to Ariel's and house sit. I looked over at the clock and it said '7:30 ' in bold red letters.

Since it was early ,I decided to run myself a nice bubble bath. I needed to relax after all those cameras in my face. I really don't know how Chris does it because I would've lost my mind a while ago.

I grabbed my speaker and turned it on, connecting the Bluetooth and going to my relaxation playlist. As soon as I hit shuffle, the sweet beat of 'Bed Peace' and jhene aiko's voice came rolling through.

"What a waste of my day" I sang along, letting my robe fall to the ground so I can get in the tub. I stepped in and sat down , sighing in bliss at the warm water hugging my skin. My eyes slowly closed , allowing my mind to drift off to another world.

'Tell me how can I right my wrongs.....'

My ringtone came on making me groan. I grabbed the phone off the toilet seat to see who it was.

'Nae babe 🥺🦋'

I picked up immediately, thinking something was wrong with my grandma.

"Jo'nae? Is everything alright? Did something happen to granny?" I rambled , not allowing her to speak.

"SO YOU DATING CHRIS BROWN ANS FORGOT TO TELL ME?" She screamed into the phone causing me to pull it away and grimace  at the volume of her voice.

"Girl calm down we literally went out to lunch" I explained

"Come on Se'anie, I was supposed to know this anyway, I'm not only your little sister, I'm your favorite sibling" she whined  making me giggle.

"Okay how about this, I'll pick you up tomorrow after school and we can go out for ice cream then I'll explain everything" I smiled

" you fixed Susie?" Jo'nae asked in shock.

"No , I'll find a way " I shrugged, knowing I'd use one of Ariel's many cars.

"Okay, don't stand me up" she said sternly

"Yes ma'am" I laughed

"Alright I love you , see you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow Nae, love you more"

The phone disconnected and my music started to flow again. I laid back and wondered if I was going to tell Jo'nae the truth or if I'd let her keep thinking this was real.

🕯 THE NEXT DAY 🕯

Omniscient

Se'anie exited the Uber, while the drive was getting her suitcase out of the trunk. After her emotional goodbye to Emily, she made her way over to Ariel's house.

It was six in the morning and the only reason Se'anie came so early was so she'd be able to walk Zero.

The sun wasn't fully out as yet but it was up just enough to shine light onto the homes of sleeping civilians. The morning light shone gently on Se'anie's beautiful face making her glow somewhat like an angel. Even though she was in a simple outfit, her face compensated for it all.

"Thank you" she smiled to the Uber driver who simply nodded and waved before leaving. She ironed out any wrinkles on her pants with her hands and smiled.

She walked up the steps and took the key from the top of the flower pot like she was told. Ariel had left for the airport at two in the morning so she was already alone.

As soon as she stepped in she turned the main lights up and soaked in the beauty of the house that she'd call her own for almost a month.

"This is gonna take some getting use to" she muttered, walking toward through the living room and taking her bags along. Ariel had told her to stay in the largest guest bedroom that was at the end of the hallway to the right. I stepped in and stared in awe. It was a breathtaking bedroom with a good view of the back yard.

After a few minutes , she walked back out of the room and went over to zero's crate.

"Hi baby" she cooed happily , watching him tap his feet with glee. "Let's go on a little walk shall we?"

She had thought about changing before walking him but she was just too lazy to do so.

Her and Zero made it onto Chris' street faster than she expected. She wasn't sure if it was Zero dragging her or the other way around but either way, she felt nervous while walking in the direction of his house.

Right before they got to his driveway , a black Porsche pulled out quickly , almost hitting Se'anie in the process. The person burnt tires as they sped down the street and getting out of eyesight.

Zero looked up and Se'anie while she looked down at him.

"Should we go check on him?" She asked Zero , knowing she was going to check on him regardless and that's exactly what she did.

She walked up to his front door, shockingly it was open. She instantly went into panic mode, thinking the worse.

"Zero , sit and stay" she commanded, as soon as they entered the singer's home. Zero listened and sat at the front door, looking around the living room.

"Chris, Chris are you okay?" Se'anie called out, running up the steps. The only reason she knew where to go was because she had gotten dressed in a guest room that was right next to his bedroom.

She knocked on the door and didn't get a response. Twisting the knob, the door opened making her enter.

Se'anie had never regret something so much in her life. Her hands instantly went over her eyes to protect them from seeing anything else.

"What the fuck, how did you get in here?" Chris angrily spat at her, covering his lower half with his sheets.

Se'anie walked in at the same time Chris was standing up to get his day started. Needless to say, she saw his heaven, his earth and his in between.

"I-I'm sorry I just saw a car pull out the driveway so fast that I thought you were-"

"You should've called 911 if you thought I was dead" he grumbled, slipping on his boxers, he smacked his lips seeing that her eyes were still covered. "You can look now"

Se'anie uncovered her eyes and sighed in relief "I didn't want to call 911 and you were okay"

"Then dm me or call my phone" he argued

"Nobody has time for that shit when you think it's an emergency nigga" she responded, growing angry at his behavior.

"Then call Charles!!"  He retorted

"What's the big deal anyway? I was just concerned" Se'anie explained, trying not to raise her voice.

"Why were you concerned? Ain't shit for you to be concerned about, you not my girl bro" he snapped.

It got quiet between the two, Chris thinking about how reckless Se'anie was to just show up at his house and Se'anie , thinking about how this really was all for show with Chris. She knew he didn't like her kind but she thought they could've at least been friends.

"I never said I was your girl Chris, I was just trying to be a friend" she muttered, looking at the ground.

"I got enough of those sweetheart" he voiced, folding his arms.

Se'anie chuckled sarcastically before looking to the side "of course you do" she mumbled, walking out of the room without another word or glance.

When she got downstairs, she found Zero still at the door, waiting for her.

"Let's go babe" she whispered, grabbing his leash and leaving the house but not before slamming the door.

She couldn't believe Chris was so much of an asshole. He couldn't even appreciate her concern for his health.

She might've not been his biggest fan but, he was still a human being who held importance to millions of people across the world.

For the rest of the walk, she just thought about there encounter.

"He wants it to be business, we can make it business" she nodded, trying to convince herself of the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm on a roll with these updates man. I appreciate the votes and all that good stuff too.

Yeah Chris is hot and cold when it comes to our favorite girl.

Don't worry yaself though , he gon get a taste of his own medicine in the next chapter I promise.

Se'anie boutta be "be careful what you wish for" as a person 😭💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited
3.7K 178 32
I never thought that I would fall for a woman at first sight and she would have me jumping through hoops just to get her to be mine. It's something s...
86.1K 3.6K 31
Forbidden- not allowed; banned @WorldOfAlyssa
52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...