This Is How You Fall In Love...

By HirumoniBsty

❝How do you fall in love?❞ Kim Taehyung asked the bad boy of University, Jeon Jungkook. ____ STARTED: March 1... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FORTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY

TWENTY NINE

1.9K 168 69
By HirumoniBsty

┃UTOPIA┃
✿✿✿

"Look at that, bad boy. The waterfall looks mesmerizing!" Taehyung, who was on Jungkook's back, said it out loud, voice filled with astonishment. 

"We all can see it, strudel." Jungkook chuckled at the excited male. Taehyung giggled as the drummer moved his neck a little to bump his side against his boyfriend fondly. 

Jeongbang waterfall, one of the most beautiful places in Jeju. Taehyung always wanted to come here, with someone he loves. And today happened to be that day his wish came true and he was so fucking happy. 

Their classmates and professors were now scattered all around the place, admiring or capturing the beautiful scenery in their hearts and phones, cameras.

Taehyung tore his gaze from the waterfall to his boyfriend, expression gentle as ever as an elegant smile curled at the corner of his lips. His grip around the older's neck tightened a bit and his head leaned forward to place atop of the drummer's shoulder. "Even though the list was already made, you requested to come here because I mentioned this place last night, right?" He whispered near the other's ear. 

Last night, Taehyung could remember so well how he was excitedly scrolling through the photos of this place on the Internet while lying on the bed when the freshly showered Jungkook joined him and cuddled his body like a teddy bear. 

Jungkook had asked why his nose was stuck on these photos and he answered how much he wanted to come here. Jungkook saw the desire, excitement swirling in his eyes when he talked about this place, he was told that Jeongbang is Taehyung's mother's favorite and a comforting place, he even saw the sadness in those crystal clear eyes. And that's how he was determined to bring his lover here. He specially requested their teachers to bring them to this beautiful heaven. 

A smile twisted the corner of Jungkook's lips, chest swelling, feeling proud he could make his lover happy. "Of course, strudel." And in return for his answer, he felt a feather kiss against his neck. The mere touch had his eyelids closed in delight. "Thank you, kookie." 

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled brightly, "Your smile is all I want, bub, and I'm getting it." 

Words would never express the way Taehyung felt right at that moment. His heart did skip a beat after hearing his lover's statement, "You are sweeter than I imagined you to be, hyung." 

Series of laughs fled past Jungkook's lips and Taehyung just stared at him and listened to the melody that sounded so pleasing to his ears. Oh God, he wanted to listen to it every single day, every single time he got a chance. And he had promised to make Jungkook happy, bring the real Jungkook trapped within the cold and unreachable cage out. 

"I love you." 

The laughs died down slowly, Jungkook was already looking at him with love in his gaze but it was yet to voice out. Taehyung, suddenly, felt shy and hid his face in the back of the drummer's neck. Jungkook smiled softly and bounced the younger one on his back for a better position. 

"The waterfall is just like you, strudel," Jungkook commented, staring at the waterfall, as he walked near it, the droplets of water falling everywhere near it. Taehyung raised his head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "But how?" 

"It's beautiful, like you, heart capturing sight, lure everyone to its way, urge them to stay and just admire the heaven before eyes." 

A silence fell between the couple, the loud and faint yells of excitement swirling around in the air were all audible as Jungkook stood some inch away from the beautiful crystal clear flowing water and Taehyung was staring at him. 

"Am I your heaven, bad boy?" 

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung carefully got down on his feet but when he tried to step forward to stand by his boyfriend's side, he tripped and was about to fall. But Jungkook's hands hooked around his waist and pulled him against his chest. 

"Careful, strudel. I told you, I will carry you. You can't walk yet." Jungkook softly scolded him, eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Hyung, I can walk now." Taehyung looked up, eyes meeting the older's worried ones. He gave a small smile and placed his palms over the other's chest but Jungkook's grip around him was just tightened. 

"You consider me as your heaven? Answer me, Kookie." Taehyung whispered his plea and moved his head forward, so close, eyes searching for confirmation in Jungkook's. 

Jungkook visibly gulped, he didn't regret what he said because whatever he said was true. He didn't realize it before, he thought the other would give up and leave him like everyone else, but instead, he kept sticking with him. Heck even considered freeing from smoking and slowly those small things had a major effect on his heart, mind, and soul. He started seeing the world differently. The once blank canvas was colorful again, just because of Taehyung. Hence yes, Taehyung was his heaven. 

He forgot where he was, where they were, and who was with them and just raised a hand to rest it over Taehyung's bread cheek, thump gently caressing the soft skin. The silver head closed his eyes, he felt himself melting away in his touch, it was so soothing and gentle, 

Jungkook saw it and warmth soothe across his heart in the realization that his one touch was enough for the other to lean in comfort. Without further thought, he leaned forward and planted a peck on the corner of Taehyung's lips, merely a peck.

Taehyung's eyes shot open in disbelief at what just had happened, he stared at him but Jungkook was just smiling lovingly at him. 

"Yes, you are," Jungkook whispered against his lips. 

Why do you need an 'I love you' when these words were hidden in those small gestures and sentences? A smile crept up Taehyung's lips. He launched forward to give Jungkook a big and tight hug, and swayed left and right. The drummer laughed warmly at the sudden action but eventually hugged back, wrapping both hands around his waist securely.

But suddenly Jungkook was pulled to the left side, "Woah!" His eyes went huge but realized that Taehyung just tripped, and balanced themselves in an awkward yet romantic position: Taehyung was bent downward, back facing the rock-filled ground, hands were hooked behind Jungkook's neck while the drummer was also bent with hands still on his waist, preventing him from falling. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook exclaimed, worriedly gaping at the younger's somehow pale face and fear-filled eyes, he also noticed the way his breath was shortened. It worried him even more. "Bab—"

Then something was thrown into the water cutting him off his sentence. The water splashed on them a little bit, startling the two as they parted away. 

"What was that?" Jungkook questioned with his eyebrows knitted together, walking near to the brim of the big rock they were standing on, to have a close look at the flowing water. 

But he was halted by the grip on his wrist. Jungkook looked over his shoulder at Taehyung. 

Taehyung wiped his mouth, gulping. "Let's head b-back."

"What? But we haven't even roamed around the place yet." 

"Let's just go," Taehyung said, he looked nervous, although he was trying to mask it Jungkook could see it. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" The drummer didn't fail to notice how tense he got right after his question. "I-It's nothing. I feel sick suddenly. Please, Kookie." Taehyung pleaded. Having no choice, Jungkook nodded and gave a small peck on his forehead. Still, he kept thinking why? Even when Taehyung was deep asleep after assuring him everything was fine. 

The question 'why' was never brought up again but. 

✿✿✿

"There's a festival in the town. Wanna go, strudel?" Jungkook smiled gently at the younger one laying on his stomach on their shared bed, scrolling through his gallery. He was sitting far away from him on the single couch with the guitar in his hand which he had borrowed from one of the students. 

Taehyung's attention went over him, meeting his tender eyes and they made the youngest shy prettily with light red resting on his bread cheeks. So Gorgeous. Jungkook breathed in. 

"I'd love that, Kookie but will professors allow us?" Taehyung put his phone down and slowly sat up. Jungkook just sported a mischief smirk and Taehyung knew something not-so-good was cooking in the older's mind so he immediately started shaking his head, waving his hands as a no for whatever it was. 

"No, no, no. I'm not doing anything you've planned." 

Jungkook laughed, siding the guitar on the couch before he stood up and walked over to the bed. He got on it and crawled towards the scarred male. "Bub, It's not what you think." He gently booped his nose tip with his pointer finger. Taehyung frowned in confusion and somehow still doubted him which of course made the drummer chuckle, "When you were showering Professor Ms. Hannah called to inform us that if we want, we can go to the festival and just have to come back before 11 pm." 

Taehyung squinted his eyes at him, still doubtful "I doubt." He muttered. 

"Cute," Jungkook said. "Get ready, we are having a date." 

And it was all needed for Taehyung to blush, out of all the hangouts in different places of Jeju, this was the very first-time Jungkook had called their hangout a date. A fucking date! 

Turns out, Jungkook was telling the truth. Not only they but all the group and even two or three professors were going to the festival. And right now, the couple was in the taxi in the backseat with an overly excited Hoseok in the passenger seat. 

"Sorry." Taehyung apologized. His bottom lip jutted adorably afterward. Jungkook glanced at him and reached for his hands that were clasped on his lap, he slowly made a space between them. That made the silver head snap his head towards him. "I didn't take it seriously, bub. I know you trust me." 

Taehyung huddled against him, one hand on his bicep while the other held his hand, intertwined dearly as he smiled in delight. "You are so comfy, hyung." And Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the gesture. Was this how being loved, being someone's comfort zone feels? Being loved. Oh shit. There goes his heart falling deep in love. 

✿✿✿

Hoseok and the couple had split their ways as soon as they walked past the festival entrance with the word of meeting at the entrance at 10:30 pm. 

Jungkook and Taehyung, hand in hand with smiles, walked down the aisle off numerous kinds of stalls. People around them, chatters, and children's yells of joys had mixed in the air.  

A camera dangling on Jungkook's neck as both were dressed in a plain t-shirt with jeans which for Jungkook were ripped ones. 

"I never knew you like photography, Kookie." 

Jungkook just chuckled lightly, "Yeah." He looked down at his camera and brought his free hand over it, gently tracing the outline. "I have loved to take photos since I was a kid. I found it while packing so thought of bringing it along ….. my mom was my model at that time." His voice at the last was barely audible. 

Taehyung's smile dropped as he instantly squeezed the older man's hand. He had caught the sadness in his tone and chose to stay silent after that, not knowing what he should say after this. And Jungkook was thankful for that. 

"Can I be your model tonight?" Taehyung suddenly asked, which pretty much caught the elder off guard. He looked at him but the silver head was staring in a particular direction where a balloon seller was. 

And that's how Jungkook became Taehyung's photographer for the night.  

To be honest, he felt euphoric. When he makes those silly faces or cute poses. When he witnessed Taehyung giving all the kids balloons. His heart was buzzing in the rhythm of love, softly humming and deafening every sound surrounding him except his own heartbeat, fast, as he stared at the younger. Taehyung didn't tell him to click any photos that time but he did. Jungkook was fucking hypnotized by the smile he sported at every kid, he couldn't his fingers from clicking more photos. He wanted to capture all the little things done by Taehyung and keep them safe in his memories. 

"With you, I'm in utopia, my love," Jungkook murmured and took more pictures of his lover, the smile never leaving his face. That's all that matters now. His lover and his togetherness and love which he now wants to confess as soon as possible, make him his entirely. 

Maybe this is how we feel when we are with the right person when two hearts made of each other meet. 

_________________

some shits are gonna happen 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.2K 38
A boy looks beautiful who doesn't have a stable mind?.... but someone wants to know about him more... This ff is purely made by me 🙃🙃 Starting : 5...
3.3M 120K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...
398K 24.8K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
58.9K 2.3K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020