DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
Transboo & transTubbo
EnbyBoo
TransTommy
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTommy
TransTechno
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
FtM Tubbo
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

TransQuackity

2.4K 118 88
By frogofwisdom

Trans Quackity but it's karlnapity because I can and I will so enjoy that
😀👍🧑🏼‍🦯

Third person pov:

Quackity was the first of the three to wake up, he yawned quietly and stretched his arms up high hearing his joints pop satisfyingly before rubbing his sleepy eyes.
He was in the middle of the bed, Sapnap to his left and Karl to his right, both still fast asleep.
A smile grew on his face as he observed his sleeping partners, wanting to stay in bed but knowing he had to resist.
Ignoring his protesting thoughts, he crawled out the end of the bed, not wanting to climb over sleeping Karl.

He grabbed his clothes and snuck out quietly to the bathroom to get changed.
He took off the baggy hoodie he was wearing to reveal a binder.
A loose binder, it didn't compress his chest as much as the other one, acting more as a tight sports bra than a chest compressor.
But that didn't make it any better.

He sighed before unstrapping it and putting on his tighter one, he was scared to sleep in the same bed as his lovers without a binder on.

Because he wasn't out to them yet.

He cringed at the thought, remembering how he hated the fact he felt he was lying to his boyfriends. He wanted to tell them, he wanted them to know he wasn't physically male, it seemed like something you are supposed to do before you get in a relationship with them. He wanted them to be able to help him when he struggled with feminine stuff or body image struggles, just all of the dysphoria.
But he also dreaded the idea, thinking they might hate him, or tell him to leave the relationship, maybe even never speak to him again. They might treat him differently, of course he didn't want that, that just shows they see him differently, he hated the way people tread who he was out to already would start to be more cautious when speaking. It was painfully obvious.

After he was changed he pushed all those thoughts away, being happy with the way things were currently going in their relationship.

He washed his face, feeling refreshed he smiled and walked out the bathroom to the kitchen.

His sleepy legs plodded over to a cupboard to grab flour, he placed it on the counter before opening the fridge and grabbing 2 eggs and the milk.
He grabbed a bowl and measured out 100grams of flour, he cracked 2 medium eggs into the same bowl.
He took a measuring jug out from the cupboard above him poured 300ml of milk into it.
After mixing the flour and eggs until it was a smooth paste, he put it in with the milk and stirred until it was a smooth liquid mix.

The noirette turned the knob for the bottom left stove ring, hearing the clicks of the fire lighting as he pushed it down, he put it on a low heat and let the pan heat up knowing he had some time before his lovers awoke.

The male hopped up on the island counter top and hummed to himself as he waited patiently for the pan to heat up.
He didn't want his mind to wander to the reoccurring topic that only ever brought him stress and dysphoria, so he decided to just bob his head to the beats in his brain, recapping every word of the song now stuck in his head on repeat.

He jumped down of the counter after a few minutes, assuming the pan was hot enough, he grabbed the jug and held the pan, tilting it in a circular motion as he poured the mixture in to fill the whole pan.

Unknowing of the mixture on the handle, when he readjusted his fingers the handle slipped a bit, not enough to spill or fall, but his reflexes kicked in and he immediately reached his hand towards the already completely safe jug in attempts to steady it, but unfortunately hit the side of the frying pan with the back of his hand causing him to quietly yelp in pain and try to do the same with the pan that he was going to with the jug, his mind not fully registering as his reflexes reacted and went to grab the handle of the pan but missed, not focusing enough and hit the metal of the pan once again but with the side of his thumb.

He quickly put down the jug and stepped away from the whole oven, raising his hands like cops had just walked in on him committing a crime, deciding it would be best to avoid all hot things at that moment.
He studied his hands, assuming his clumsiness had harmed him somehow, he felt the familiar burning and tingling by his thumb, the accident happened so quickly that he hadn't properly had time to register the events, but realised that he had indeed burned his hand.

He cussed under his breath as he walked over to the sink, not taking his eyes off of his hands, scanning for anymore injuries.
He ran it under cold water, but assumed it would probably be fine since he didn't touch it for long and left it, retreating back to his previous station, checking he didn't ruin the currently raw pancake.

Less than a minute later, footsteps could be heard from the stairs, Quackity silently scolded himself knowing he probably woke up his boyfriend/s.

Only Sapnap entered, the noirette assumed Karl was still asleep, "good morning." Quackity smiled cheerfully.
The positive mood of the smaller was contagious, Sapnap was the complete opposite of a morning person, he just wanted to go back to bed but seeing his boyfriends smile after waking up convinced him otherwise.
He groggily plodded over to the shorter, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder, he only groaned in response to Quackity's polite greeting.

The noirette chuckled at the tallers actions, using his hand to guide his face closer, planting a kiss on his cheek which the taller happily accepted.
He placed small kisses on the shorters neck in return as he continued to cook pancakes.
"I came down to see what the commotion was about" he mumbled into his neck, seemingly more awake now.

"Oh, sorry about that. Just burnt my hand a bit is all." He reassured him. The brunettes head jolted up, he inspected his hands with his eyes trying to see if he could spot anything serious, "are you okay?" He asked nervously, the news apparently being enough to wake him.
Quackity nodded and hummed in response, beaming at the fact that his boyfriend was so worried about a thing that small, he turned and kissed his cheek again.
Now fully awake, Sapnap grabbed the boys chin and turned his head to face him again, placing a quick peck on his lips, the unexpected gesture making the shorter blush.

"Just eat your pancakes." He chuckled, passing the taller a plate of fresh pancakes.
"Gladly~" he responded, taking the plate and placing another kiss on Quackity's cheek before sitting down, enjoying the reactions he gave.

Eventually Karl came down, also half asleep but as cheerful as ever, Quackity passed him a plate of pancakes which the taller gladly accepted.
They all ate their breakfast and chatted, they planned to do a stream together that day and were discussing what they would play.
Quackity personally wanted to do some lore, but nobody had done lore in a while and the other two wanted to just do more of a fun chill stream so he gave in and agreed.

The other two went to get changed while the noirette stayed to wash up.
Since Sapnap finished his pancakes first, he was the first to come back, just chilling on his phone whilst sat at the island.
Everything was perfect, it was just a perfect day for the three, the weather was great, his boyfriends were distracting Quackity from his dysphoria, they had a nice breakfast together and-

"What's this?" Karl entered the room behind, Sapnap just looked at the object he was holding with a confused expression before shrugging, Quackity, who was just finishing with the dishes, assumed Sapnap didn't know either from their silence.
"Gimme a sec" he muttered, ringing out the sponge and draining the sinks dirty water down the drain.
After drying his hands he turned around and almost dropped the towel at the sight, his heart stopped for a moment and he froze, wide eyed.

'Shit' he cussed.

Sapnap and Karl were both looking at him for an answer, Karl was holding a familiar piece of grey fabric.
Quackity's night binder.
Quackity's mind went blank as he panicked, Karl and Sapnaps attention was on him, he had no way of getting out of this did he?

"Um..." he struggled, sapnap raised an eyebrow at this, "I-I..." his hands started to shake as his anxiety rose.
Karl immediately put the binder down, completely oblivious to what it was, and quickly walked over to comfort his clearly distressed boyfriend.

He wrapped his arms around him, engulfing the shorter in a warm hug, Quackity immediately broke into tears after thinking about how this could be his last hug from Karl if comin out didn't go well with them.
Sapnap immediately jumped into action at the sound of the boys sniffles, standing beside them both and kissing Quackity's cheek lovingly as Karl whispered sweet nothings into his ear as he stroked his back.

"Baby, it's okay." Karl comforted, "I'm not mad or anything, I was just curious." He reassured.
The fact that Quackity was crying over just a piece of clothing made both boys suspicious and much more intrigued than before.

Eventually, Quackity's sobs came to an end, only the occasional sniffles escaping him.
Karl carefully pulled away and caressed the noirettes cheeks, a sympathetic frown on his face as he wiped the glossy tear stains away.
"Honey, can you please tell me what that is?" He questioned calmly, a small gentle smile on his face.

Quackity was still for a moment, he had to answer.
It was just a simple yes or no question.
But it was either:
Say yes and explain it, they will either hate you or love you still.
Say no and feel like shit for keeping it a secret from your lovers.

The noirette had been dating them for almost a year. And he hadn't told them.
It was selfish really, at least he thought it was.

He nodded, seeing this as the best option. 'Just rip the bandaid off.' He repeated in his mind.
His two boyfriends waited patiently for the nervous boy to answer, "binder." He mumbled.

They both gave him a questioning look, "what's that, baby?" Karl asked.
"Chest binder." He responded, unsure of how to reply to that question.
Karl continued to lovingly cup his face as he properly dried his tears with his sleeve, unsure what to say or do next.

"I'm trans." He added.

Both boys looked at eachother, shocked with the news, they had no idea.
The silence was enough to bring back Quackity's tears, "I'm sorry." He croaked.

"Nonononono it's okay, duckling!" Karl pulled him back into the hug, "don't you dare apologise. We will always love you no matter what, okay?"

"R-really?" He sniffed.

"Of course!" Karl choked, almost crying himself. The words of the shorter breaking his heart.

Quackity looked up at Sapnap who stood beside Karl, the taller grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on it before playing with his knuckles and nodding in agreement to Karl words, a silent language of respect and acceptance.
"I love you guys so much." Quackity sobbed, "I was so s-scared you might leave me." He stuttered.

The other twos hearts shattered, a frown prominent on Sapnaps face, "we would never leave you, Q" sapnap promised, placing a hand on Quackities cheek, wiping away stray tears, "we love you. So much. Regardless of what you were born as." He added.
That was all the boy had ever wanted to hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 11 18
Oneshots...... If there are any triggers they will be posted at the top I might not post as often as in the summer that's bc I'm busy, please no h...
142K 5.7K 26
an au story about ranboo being trans trigger warnings will be at the start of every chapter :)
56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
66.3K 2K 21
As the title suggests, these are MCYT oneshots which include at least one trans character Requests open There's some reader insert but that's not the...