Our Beautiful Love

By authorzysha

Reyansh Malhotra is a 26 years old, a successful businessman and a sexy handsome hunk billionaire. CEO of Mal... More

✨ Character Aesthetics ✨
✨ Prologue ✨
✨New Story✨
#2. The Arrogant CEO
#3. Captured His Heart
#4. Deal With The Devil
#5.His Sweet Trouble
#6. Exclusively Mine
#7. Cute Baby
#8. Goodbye Kiss
#9. Stupid Conditions
#10. Sweet envy
#11. His Ways
#12. His
#13. His claim
#14. A Real Kiss
#15. Virgin Eyes
#16. Liar! Liar pants on fire!
#17. Whispers of Seduction
#18. Kiss me, dangerous
#19. Jealousy
#20. Nervous
#21. Honey.. Honeymoon
#22. The Kiss of Love they witnessed
#23. A sweet and magical dream
#24. Stupid girl
#25. Mistake
#26. Kiss me, sweetheart
#27. Mr. Desperate Malhotra
✨New Story✨

#1. His sweet little wife

6.2K 437 66
By authorzysha

UPDATE- EVERY MONDAY 😄

Wait, did you all added my book into your library? 😊

Third person's pov,

"Reyansh!" He heard her calling his name and he looked at the direction where her melodious voice is coming. Finally Siya, his beloved wife came infront of him and smile at him. Every time her smile flutter his heart, her innocence attract him toward her.

"Reyansh.." Siya again bringing him out his thoughts and he smiled at her which make her giggles.

In silk dark coffee sattin silk saree with silver sleeveless blouse and minimal make up she was taking his heart away unknown to her. The dark colour complemented her fair skin in a very good way. Her face was glowing brightly and her deep black orbs where he could see his reflection. And the sight of the vermillion on her hairline and the nuptial chain around her long slender neck which showed she is his and only his.

"Where were you so lost? I was calling you since so long." Siya asked.

"Umm... I was thinking something. " Reyansh replied averted his gaze from her pinkish lips which were creating an urge in himself to feel it with his lips.

His eyes travel down and stopped at her milky waist which was in show off. It was soft and smooth that he wants to ran his hands on her waist.

"What were you thinking?" With furrowed eyebrows, she asked suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Reyansh asked looking at her face expression.

"I know, what's going on in your mind. Kabir told me but I didn't believed him... but seeing you day dreaming it seems he was saying truth. " Siya said glaring at him.

" What that idiot told you?" He asked cluelessly.

" Don't say anything to him. He is such a sweetheart. " Siya said crossing her arms around her chest.

"Oh! Really. " He asked sarcastically.

"Yes. Kabir told me that your new assistant is very hot and she stays in your cabin all the time with you. What's going on between you and her? " Siya asked him furiously and he was shocked.

"What the hell! Kabir lied to you. My new assistant is a male person and that Kabir, he is seriously going to get beaten up black and blue. And you! How could you believe that?" Reyansh asked her and looked at her unbelievably.

"Are you saying truth?" Siya asked again.

"Of course! Yes. Wait this Kabir! I'm not going to leave him today. " Reyansh was about to go but Siya stopped him.

" Wait.. wait I was just testing you. He didn't said anything like that. " Siya said and Reyansh raised his eyebrows.

"So may I have the privilege to know the reasons behind this little stunt of yours?" Reyansh asked in a serious tone.

"Because you were day dreaming. I have been noticing you that nowdays you always seems lost and don't know what you think and smile. " Siya said with a pout.

"Oh! Then you are right. These days I'm lost in someone's thought. You know she is so beautiful, that I want to love her and.." He was saying when a pillow lands on his face.

He looked at her cute innocent little wife who was throwing daggers with her eyes.

"I knew it! Mom was right. After marriage husband start behave like this. You! How can you do this to me? You are married and you are thinking of some other girls." Siya said.

She was fuming with anger and suddenly Reyansh started laughing.

"You are behaving like a typical wife." Reyansh commented at her which earned him a flying pillow on his face.

" What do you mean by typical wife, haan? I'm your wife Mr. Malhotra. And we wives have all rights to know about their husband's whereabouts, there each and every details." Siya said keeping her hands on her waist and glare him.

"By the way if you want I can show you how beautiful she is." Reyansh said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh! So you have so much courage to keep her picture with you... you know what! Come with me downstairs, everyone is on the dinning table. Today I'll show mom and dad how's her son actually is. You cheated on me!" Siya said and hold his hand and start dragging him with her.

"Ok I'll go with you but first you have to see her." Reyansh said and held her wrist.

" No, I don't want to meet your beautiful girl.." Siya said trying to free her hands from his grip.

"No.. no you have to see her. You know she has captivate my mind and heart with her beauty. " Reyansh said in a dreamy tone.

"This is called black magic which she has done on you...not any beauty." She said and he suppressed his laughs.

''Do you have a death wish?" Siya's voice carried a sharp edge as she gritted her teeth.

''Oh! She has killer moves!'' Reyansh, with a teasing glint in his eyes, remarked, he was clearly pushing her buttons, making a deliberate effort to get on her nerves.

"Come on close your eyes, I'll show you. " He make her closed her eyes by placing his both hands on her both eyes.

" Open your eyes now. " But Siya, being stubborn she didn't opened her eyes.

"I'm not going to see her." She said more like yelling at him. She was burning with jealousy and she only wanted to kill that girl.

"Uff! What a killer look she has! God! She is so damn hot!" From behind Reyansh exclaimed into her ears and she received a shocked hearing him.

She opened her eyes immediately and saw her reflection in front of the mirror and Reyansh was enjoying her expression standing right behinds her.

"So! What you say now?" He asked but she just kept looking at her reflection.

She now understood that he was joking around with her.

"Isn't she is the most beautiful girl of the world! " Reyansh asked and a blush crept on her cheeks.

"We are looking beautiful together." Reyansh said coming closer to her and back hugged her. Their eyes were fixed on each other.

"We are so perfect for each other. " Reyansh whispered slowly in his dark rasped voice and nuzzled on her neck inhaling her vanilla fragrance.

Siya felt a current flow through her spine when his fingers brush with her bare waist. She shivered when his rough and warmth hands come contact with her cold and bare waist. Her heart starts running fast and felt strange sensations in her body.

He placed her all hairs on her left shoulder and slowly starts pestering kisses on her neck making her shivered more. She clutches her saree ends and closed her eyes tightly.

For the first time both were so close to each other. For the first time they were sharing an intimacy between them. Their heartbeat started to increase whiles the desires rises in their body.

He turned her around and her eyes were still closed while her hands was placed on his chest. He held her chin up and caressed her cheeks from her thumb while holding her in his arms. Calming her heart, she opened her eyes slowly and her eyes locked with his eyes held so much love, respect and admiration.

"Siya." He whispered. Her breathe stopped for a second when his lips down to her jawline pestering intense kisses. Her breathe hitched when his lips moves to her neck to her collarbone and placed a kiss over there. His lips were going down to her bosom while her breath was getting uneven and clutched his shirt with her tiny fists.

Nor she could stop him neither she wanted him to stop. She herself don't know what she was feeling. His touch always set her on fire and she's ready to burn in that fire.

Reyansh was losing his control over himself. He knows that he has stopped now as he had promised her that they will take their relationship slowly. But she was making it difficult for her every passing moment. He was falling deeply for her.

"Stop him Siya!" A thought came in her mind and her eyes snapped out.

"Reyansh." Calling his name, she pushed him slightly breathing heavily. He smiled looking at her and she lowered her eyes down shying feeling strange.

"You know what! You look more beautiful when you blush." He said huskily and caressing her lower lip with his thumb pad. He noticed her shivering lips but controlled himself from kissing her senseless.

He removed his hands from her and she moved from there and almost run out of the room without looking at him. And Reyansh burst out in laughter. Her shyness, her nervousness when he comes close to her, her innocence, her smiles everything about her was making him crazy for her. He just wants her all the time with him.

His sweet little wife.

....

Happy reading...😊

Feedback please?

Stay safe...😊

Good luck...😊

And don't forget to follow me on here as well as on Booknet.

With love,

Zysha 💖.

Question of the day..

Do you watch Kdramas? If so, which drama you are watching recently?

I have recently watched the Golden Spoon and following Cheer Up and Revenge of Others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
287K 18.8K 33
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
774K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...