ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ.

By iheartmypookie

Just read.πŸ’—πŸ˜˜ More

𝟏.✨
𝟐.✨
πŸ‘.✨
𝟰.✨
𝟱.✨
πŸ”.✨
πŸ•.✨
πŸ–.✨
πŸ—.✨
𝟏𝟎.✨
𝟏𝟏.✨
𝟏𝟐.✨
πŸπŸ‘βœ¨
πŸπŸ’βœ¨
πŸπŸ“βœ¨
πŸπŸ”βœ¨
πŸπŸ•βœ¨
πŸπŸ–βœ¨
𝟐𝟎✨
𝟐𝟏✨
𝟐𝟐✨
πŸπŸ‘βœ¨
πŸπŸ’βœ¨
πŸπŸ“βœ¨
Quick announcement
πŸπŸ”βœ¨
πŸπŸ•βœ¨
πŸπŸ–βœ¨
πŸπŸ—βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸŽβœ¨
πŸ‘πŸβœ¨
πŸ‘πŸβœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ’βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ“βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ”βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ•βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ–βœ¨
πŸ‘πŸ—βœ¨
πŸ’πŸŽβœ¨
πŸ’πŸβœ¨
πŸ’πŸβœ¨
πŸ’πŸ‘βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ’βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ“βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ”βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ•βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ–βœ¨
πŸ’πŸ—βœ¨
πŸ“πŸŽβœ¨
πŸ“πŸβœ¨
πŸ“πŸβœ¨
πŸ“πŸ‘βœ¨

πŸπŸ—βœ¨

5.1K 110 13
By iheartmypookie

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
12:50am,Thursday

                             𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"LON HE HERE" I said running to the door yelling to my sister.

"GIRL OK" She said yellin back.

I went and opened the door for deyon and I was to happy cus I really did wanna see him and I'm glad my sister said he could come over.

"What's up gang" he said walkin in the door with bags of food in his hand.

"Heyy and boy who all this food for" i said closin the door behind him and lookin at him like he was crazy cus baby he had like 3 bags.

"You me and your sister dummy" he said.

"Oh purr you got us juicy crab" i said stickin my tongue out.

"Yea" he said giving me he bag laughing.

"Imma go give my sisters hers and imma be back" I said and he shook his head sitting down on the bar stole.

"London here" I said but then I peeped she ain't look ok.

"Girl what's wrong with you" I said.

"Girl nothing my stomach hurt but what's that" she said.

"Deyon brought you some juicy crab" I said handing her the bag while she was in the bed still.

"Oh purrr gimme it this probably can help me stomach I'm probably just hungry" she said reaching her hand out.

"Yea or pregnant" i said winking and grinning at her giving her the bag.

"Girl I'm not no damn pregnant me and killa ain't even do nothing" she said laughing.

"Mhmmm" i said walkin out the room.

"Tell him I said thank you" I heard London say before I closed the room door behind me.

"Ok" I said back walkin to where he was.

"She said thank you" I said sittin on the bar stool next to his.

"It's no problem" he said while on his phone.

"Lemme see your phone" i said.

"For what" he said chuckling.

"Cus just lemme see , trust me I'm not finna look at you and yo hoes texts" I said.

"Here and ion got no hoes" he said.

"Mhm" I said going to instagram.

I went to instagram and  I went live on his page.

"Dawg you could've did all that on yo own phone" Deyon said.

"Boy shut up I ain't feel like goin to get my phone and plus the camera look good on here" i said.

"Hey guys" i said wavin at the live.

Kikitofine : where my man deyon at dont nobody wanna see you.

Random 1:😍😍😍

Keepaglockken:who yo fine ass is?

"Deyon who that" I said laughing at the comment sayin I'm fine.

"Oh that's my homeboy ken" he said grabbing the phone.

"Movveee" I said snatchin it back and setting it back up.

Kikitofine: she touching all on my man phone 🙄

Random 2: heyyy

Keepaglockken: give bae back the phone

"Ken shut yo ass up" Deyon said seeing him comment and I laughed.

"Anyways y'all we eating food" i said showin the food we had.

Realniccaty:gang where you at?

"I'm at my best friend house" Deyon said replyin to the comment.

"Yea y'all I'm his best friend by the way" I said.

Kikitofine : best friend my ass.

"Yo that person still commenting and she can't see we ignoring her" i said wispering in his ear laughing.

"That hoe weird don't worry bout that" he said wispering back.

Random 3: awww y'all cuteee 🥰🥰

"Aye chill it ain't even like that" Deyon said laughing.

"Right" I said laughing to.

Random 4: look at them whispering to each other like damn we wanna hear the tea to 😭

"Mind y'all's" I said laughing

Keepaglockken: back up all in my cheek ear nigga

"He is funny" i said laughing.

"That boy a gook" Deyon said shakin his head.

Realniccaty:gang she got friends?

"Ion really consider people as my friends no more for real cus people trifling, Deyon my only real one ain't that right" i said lookin at Deyon waiting for him to respond.

"Nah ion like yo ass for real" he said.

"Well fuck you to bitch" I said pushin his head.

"Chill I'm just playin" he said laughing.

Random 3: when is the wedding??

"Omg no stop it's not like that and I'm 15 and he 16 ain't no way" I said laughing.

"Dawg gimme this" Deyon said and then took the phone held it up.

"Now say bye bye" he said.

"Nooo don't end it they funny" i said tryna grab the phone.

"Say bye yana" he said.

"Bye guys" i said makin a sad face and waving then he ended it.

"Fix your face" he said laughing .

"Shut up" I said.

"Say it again" he said.

"Shut the fuck up, now what" i said getting slick.

After I did that I got up and ran she he was chasin me and I ran to my room and tried to close the door but he opened it and slammed me on the bed.

"Moveeee get off of meee" i said laughing.

"Say sorry" he said.

"No" i said.

"Ok" he said then the next thing Ik he dragged me off the bed and I fell on the floor.

"Get up pussy we finna fight" he said.

"Ok let's go hoe" I sad getting up putting up my set.

Then we started play fighting and then he both fell on the floor but he was on top of me and we stared at each other.

"Eww stop starin at me" i said laughing.

"You starin at me" he said and then there was a moment of silence and we kissed.

I know this my best friend but damnnn must I say them lips was soft asf no funny shit but I know this probably wasn't a good idea cus I enjoyed our friendship and I didn't want our bond to be messed up.

"Opp" I heard out of know where and we stopped kissin to see it was London at my room door and he got from on top of me and we got off the floor.

"What happened to we bestiesss" London said makin quotations with her fingers.

"We is besties" i said laughing.

"Girl besties don't put each other tongues in each other's throat" she said eyein me and him.

"And boy why you was on top of her" she said.

"It was a moment type thing that's all" Deyon said.

"Yea" I said agreeing.

"Mmm k well deyon it's late Chile time for you to bang it" London said pointing out the door.

"Alright imma text you" he said giving me a hug.

"Ok" I said hugging him back then he left out my room and out the house.

"Yana wowww"London said .

"Whatttt"I said chuckling .

"Ok I seee youuu but girl don't be havin sex with him , like I'm cool with the kissing but when y'all start getting father that's when it gotta stop"she said.

"Omg you don't even gotta talk to me bout that it's not gon get that far anyways that's my best friend and it was just a moment thing like we said" I said.

"Mhmmm but you wasn't just callin him yo man earlier in the car" she said eyein me.

"Ugh" I said laughing.

"But girl my stomach still hurt I'm bout to go lay down good night" she said.

"Ok goodnight" i said back and then went to lay down to but 15 minutes after that I heard my phone ringing.

Deyon🖤 would like to FaceTime.....

"Yes boy" i said when the phone connected.

"What you doing" he said.

"Nothing I'm layin down I was bout to fall asleep but you called" i said.

"Oh yo can we talk bout what happened" he said.

"Go head" i said.

"You know we best friends and shit do ion know if we could be doin that shit cus in that case you might as well drop the best friend title and just be friends with benefits or my fuck buddy" he said.

When he said that I felt a lil disrespected cus what the fuck he mean fuck buddy or friends either benefits like boy all we did was kiss and now he doin all this like what the fuck.

"Boy what the fuck is you talkin bout" i said with a mugg on my face.

"I'm just saying cus how he so called post to be best friends and you can clearly see we got sum goin on" he said.

"Ok but why it gotta be yo fuck buddy or your friend with benefits instead of simply your girlfriend" I said.

"Cus ion know if imma be loyal to you if I get in a relationship wit you and I ain't tryna hurt you or nun like that cus you someone I care bout" he said.

"Uhhh ok well I'm not being yo fuck buddy or nothing like that we just gon continue being best friends until you ready and honestly ion think I'm ready either I just got out of a lil relationship and ion wanna use you as no rebound or nothing" I said.

"You right, ight that's cool" he said.

"Yea but anyways is you finna go to sleep with me or not bitch" I said.

He didn't take it offensive cus we play like that.

"Yea pussy" he said back.

"Ok goodnight best" i said.

"Goodnight" he said.

Uhhhh heyyy😭😭

I'm so sorry like I'm horrible at updating man😢

But anyways tell me if it's any spelling erros.

What y'all thinking bout everything that's going on?

Who pov y'all wanna see next?

Ok bye man😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 362K 84
read to find outπŸ˜‰
17.2K 451 25
Just read
1.5M 74.6K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πš–πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšŸ'𝚎 πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš"β˜† πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• 𝚝𝚘 π™Όπš’ πš‹οΏ½...
78.6K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘šπ‘› π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’, π‘”π‘œ β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑑 π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘› 𝑐𝑒𝑧 π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Ž π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜.