Percy Jackson and Winx Club A...

By katb789

Basically says it in the title, and some fluff scenes. More

Q&A 1
Q&A 2
Fluff
Q&A 3
Q&A 4
Q&A 5
Percabeth fluff
Percy and Bloom's B-day
Q&A 6
Q&A 7
Q&A 8
Q & A 9, 10, and 11
Q & A 12
One word association with Bloom and Annabeth
Question 13 & 14
BloomxSky Fluff
Question 15 and 16
Question 17
Questions 18 and 19
Question 20
Please donut skip
Questions 21,22,23,24,25
Questions 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Questions 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Questions 45, 46, 47
Questions 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54,55
Quick note about this Au
Questions 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, and 62
Christmas related questions!!!!
Questions 68, 69,and 70
Notice and Goodbye

Questions 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

41 4 6
By katb789

Leo: Yeah! We got more questions!

Annabeth: Yep and they are once again from pookiedragonfire.

Percy: First one is; Did Poseidon blood adopt bloom or did it the old way?

Poseidon: Old fashion way. That's why her orange hair naturally fades into a jet black.

Bloom: It's also why I have one cyan eye and one Sea-green eye.

Zeus: -_-

Zeus: Next question is; How many schools has Bloom been expelled from?

Bloom: Eh... hehe, um... 10 or 11 schools... I think. I lost track.

Sky: I'm sorry but... What!?

Hades: Next question; Do Oritel and Marion know about Bloom's past?

Bloom: They know. Mom doesn't mind but my stepfather doesn't pay any attention to me. Though I don't mind. I could care less if he ever payed any attation to me.

Bloom: Besides, I already have an awesome dad!

Percy: Agreed.

Poseidon: Awww, thanks kids.

Percy and Bloom: No prob dad!

Annabeth: Next question; How did she(Bloom) break the news to Sky about her past?

Bloom: Uh, I was arriving back from summer break and I dropped off of the back of a Pegasus and scared the living day lights out of him. So I had a lot of explaining to do.

Percy: Oof.

Sky: I'm still mad about that.

Bloom*does puppy-dog eyes* I said sorwy.

Sky: Don't. Just don't give me that look. I love you but please just stop giving me that look.

Piper: The next question is;  How overprotective and possessive is Sky?

Bloom: .... Worse than Percy and the Olympians combined.

Everyone else: *crickets*

Me: Lets take a break.

*After Le~ break*

Jason: Okay... Next question is; Did Tritannus ever try to fight all of Poseidon's children to take over the sea?

Bloom: Nope.

Percy: And if he did, he'd be fucked.

Bloom: Agreed. 

Sky: I'm scared to ask but why?

Annabeth: Poseidon is the god of the sea, horses, earthquakes. He also has a bad temper sometimes.

Sky: Okay... I'm am going to stop you there. That's enough to give me nightmares.

Bloom: He's usually pretty chill. He doesn't get mad that often.

Sky: Still.

Leo: Anyways, the last question is; Bloom if their was a family day at Alfea who (or should I say how many) would show up?

Bloom: Oh my gods. *breaks into laughter*

Sky: Hm?

Bloom: Lets see. My dad; My godly step-mom; three brothers- Percy, Tyson and Triton; My four cousins- Thalia, Jason, Hazel, Nico; My uncles- Zeus, Chiron(the camp activity director), Hades; My aunts- Hestia, Hera, Demeter; my distance relative- Frank; and the rest of the Eight(my Au- Bloom was there for everything the seven did in the second series)- Annabeth, Piper, and Leo. As well as Luke and Will. We literately treat each other like family. That's all so 21.

Thalia: Hold on... Chrion and FRANK are related to you and Percy!?

Percy: Yeah.

Jason: I'm beyond confused.

Hazel: Same.

Me: Welp bye and have a awesome day/night. Also please vote and comment more questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
670K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...