How To Impress My Bestfriend...

By deddinosaur204

"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself u... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
Epilogue//ᢠˑᡘᢠᢠ
Epilogue//Λ’α΅α΅˜α΅—

16

7.1K 441 69
By deddinosaur204

The doorbell rang of the Jeon's house as a middle aged woman opened the door after a few moments.

"He fell asleep?" Mrs. Jeon asked and ruffled the both boy's hair to remove snowflakes. She followed Taehyung who went upstairs with carrying Jungkook on his back. Mrs. Jeon opened the younger's room letting Taehyung enter the room as he carefully placed the boy on the soft mattress and covered his body with the fluffy blanket. Mrs. Jeon smiled watching Taehyung.

"Thank you Taehyungie for taking care of him." Mrs. Jeon thanked as she quietly closed the door of Jungkook's room.

"I took him out, it's my responsibility to take care of him." Taehyung politely said. If you ask who is the most mature and serious in this two family, the answer will be Mrs. Jeon. She might seems to be strict sometimes but everyone know she is just a softie inside.

"You really like him, don't you?" Mrs. Jeon asked but chuckled immediately seeing Taehyung immediately tensing up.

"No need to be scared, i already know about it." Taehyung's eyes widened hearing Mrs. Jeon. Literally everyone know except Jungkook, now Taehyung felt like he was being forced to agree with what Mr. Jeon has said, Jungkook is really so dumb.

"You were the first ever friend he has made also you are the one who helped him to come out of his shell. You are such a good boy, Taehyungie. I'm glad Jungkookie have you in his life. Take care of him, no matter how much he grows up for me he will still be a messy baby. And I know you will keep him happy." Mrs. Jeon said fondly smiling at Taehyung who couldn't be more happy.

"I won't disappoint you, i promise."

"I know you won't."

Chirp~ Chirp~

A whine come out under the blanket while the alarm clock started buzzing. Jungkook lazily gets up and stopped the alarm while yawning.

"Why it's so cold." Jungkook mumbled wrapping the blanket around him trying to warm up himself. Soon his eyes shoot opened remembering it was snowing last night. Jungkook jumps down of the bed and removed the curtain hoping to see snow outside but to make him upset the snowflakes have already turned into liquid.

After freshing up and wearing a oversized sweater to keep him warm and a jeans he went downstairs.

"Where's tae?" Jungkook asked sitting on the chair as Mrs. Jeon served his breakfast.

"Oh he didn't come yet." Mrs. Jeon informed and went inside the kitchen. Jungkook pouted, it's not a regular thing that Taehyung doesn't come here every morning.

"He must have works to do since he's going to confess, you know." Mr. Jeon spoke munching on his toast. Jungkook stopped eating, remembering the whole incident of last night. Taehyung confessed, oh man holy shit! But also has given him one night to think about it. That one night which he spent sleeping.

Double oh man holy shit!

Jungkook groaned loudly and gets up from his chair only to walk to Mrs. Jeon whining who softly gasped when jungkook pulled her into a tight hug.

"What happened baby?" Mrs. Jeon asked softly chuckling as she hugged back her baby like son. Her eyes were widened when she heard a few muffled sniffles from Jungkook.

"Baby what happened? Why are you crying? Did you and Tae fight?" Hearing Mrs. Jeon's questions Jungkook shook his head telling her no, they didn't fight.

"Then tell mommy why are you crying?" Mrs.jeon asked holding Jungkook's crying face on her hands as she wiped the tears away.

"Tae.....Tae said he loves me last night."Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

"Hmm, but why are you crying?" Mrs. Jeon watched Jungkook taking a deep breath before speaking.

"He gave me one night to think and he's going to ask Jimin to be his boyfriend. If i don't stop him he will think i don't feel the same way about him and he will move on from me." Jungkook explained between his sniffles and Mrs. Jeon lets out a gasp

"What did you decide?"

"I couldn't decide anything! I fell asleep and now i don't know what to do. I don't even know if i like him or not." Mrs. Jeon quietly listened to Jungkook, trying to understand what is Taehyung's plan. She was about to speak but before she could Jungkook spoke up.

"But i also don't want him to move on from me. I don't want Jimin to be his boyfriend, i don't want him to be anyone's boyfriend!" Jungkook huffed as a pout captured his lips and Mrs. Jeon smiled at him. He was still that innocent baby he was as a baby.

"Then as whose boyfriend would you want to see him?" Mrs. Jeon asked watching Jungkook's whole expression changing.

"Hmm.. Let me guess then. I think i know the answer."

"Who?"

"Yours." Jungkook's eyes widened hearing his mom.

"No! It's not true!"

"Oh it isn't? Then let him ask whoever he wants to be his boyfriend and let me cook." Mrs. Jeon removed the whiny boy from her and begins to cook.

"Mommy you are not helping me!!" Jungkook whined and Mrs. Jeon finally looked at him.

"If you decide to live in denial then how can i help you? Listen baby, no one here is forcing you. Everything is all still up to you. Listen to what your heart tells you."

"But i don't know what my heart wants to tell me." Jungkook mumbled pouting as Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"Okay answer my question." After seeing Jungkook nodding at her quickly Mrs. Jeon spoke. "What is Taehyung to you?"

"What kind of question is this, he is my best friend." Jungkook laughed answering the question which was something funny to him.

"It's not what i meant, what does Taehyung mean to you." Mrs. Jeon turned off the gas stove, now all the attention of her was on Jungkook as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"He is an idiot actually. He always do all these funny things as if he was in a job to make me laugh. And he is the first ever friend i have made, i dunno what really but he means a lot to me. When i get upset he was always been there for me. I dunno how but he always understands when i need his hugs. He always makes me feel so special as if i was something very precious he ever had. I like to hang out with him because he always brings me to my favorite places, i like to hug him. I like when we sleep together because he makes me feel so warm. I like how he smiles and laughs. His boxy smile is so cute and I like spending time with him. I can't realize how time passes when I'm with him. Also mommy now i feel all those weird thingy inside my tummy when he's around me." Jungkook finally stopped and took a deep breath as he was talking in one breath.

Mrs. Jeon fondly smiled hearing Jungkook, she knows Taehyung isn't a funny guy or someone who would be all careless. He's just all funny when he's with Jungkook. Just like Jungkook said, as if he was in a job to make Jungkook laugh.

"Hmmm, now tell me how did you feel when Taehyung said he likes Jimin?"

"I dunno, i was shocked at first. Because you know we are all bestfriends. But when i see him being flirty and all happy with Jimin, i felt weirdly jealous also angry. I felt like pushing Jimin away from him and I want all his attention on me. Only me, no one else." Jungkook finished and huffed, Mrs. Jeon was kinda shocked seeing her son being all possessive.

"Okay..... So the last question. How will you feel if Taehyung moves on from you?"

"I dunno, I don't want him to move on from me. I know I'm still confused but that doesn't mean i also want him to not love me. He has made me feel all these weird feelings which i actually liked. So it's his fault and he should take responsibility for it. And i won't let him move on from me. He should spend all day with me, do sleepover out of the blue, wakes me up and help me to get ready. His all attention should be on me, I'm the only person he's allowed to love, no one else. UGH IM GOING CRAZY!!" Jungkook shouts finally understanding what nonsense he was blabbering.

"Are we clear now? Such a possessive boy you are." Mrs. Jeon laughed sand ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Now go and get your man before it gets late." Mr. Jeon spoke up who was hiding behind the fridge and heard their whole conversation.

"But i dunno where he is." Jungkook mumbled under his breath, his shoulder dropping.

"He is at the park, now hurry up." Mrs. Jeon informed and Jungkook immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you mommy."

After giving a hug to his dad who was giving those puppy eyes to Jungkook, he runs out of the house. Hoping he wasn't late.

Or was he?

_._

Please😣🥺🥺🥺

One more chapter left🤩 anygays choose one for epilogue.

1. Fluff

2. Smut

3. Fluff and smut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
10.6K 631 12
Jeon Jungkook a cute innocent boy had a one night stand with an arrogant and cold boy named Kim Taehyung miracle happening to Jungkook's life leadin...
109K 2.9K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
258K 10.2K 33
[Volume 1] People say falling in love is the most beautiful thing, loving someone is the most euphoric feeling. But for Taehyung it wasn't only beaut...