Corpsekkuno Oneshots!

By idkmynamehahaha

Hello this is my corpsekkuno oneshots book. If Sykkuno and or Corpse is uncomfortable with the shipping I wil... More

𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
Pls Help!
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭.2
A/N THE FUCK?!?
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞
𝐒𝐲𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
(A/N) Just My Hands
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝐒𝐘𝐊𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎
My Hands Pt. 2 + Face Reveal
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡...
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨...𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞...𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮..
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
My Actual Face
Hey There
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭

696 13 9
By idkmynamehahaha

Take a hint🎶💮
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fluff, and it's just Sykkuno and George hanging out as friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.
*SykkunoPOV*
Today I'm going to hang out with my best friend in the world! It's been a week or two of not seeing or talking to each other.

That's why I'm so excited for them to arrive! This time George makes the plans because last time it was me

George said we're going to the movies and it wasn't a scary movie (thankfully) instead it was a marvel movie was going to watch
'Spiderman no-way home'.
Then probably go to a karaoke seafood restaurant that we both decided on.

I then heard footsteps I turn around and saw my boyfriend Corpse having a questionable look at me.

"Hey, beautiful why are you all so dressed up are you going somewhere? If you don't mind me asking?" he asked me and I'm not that dressed up ok maybe I am...

(^what Sykkuno was wearing ^)

"Oh, I'm just going to hang out with George we're going to the movies and going to a karaoke seafood restaurant. " I responded to Corpse,

"Ok baby, what time are you going?"

"George said he was going to pick me up instead."

*Ding~*

"Oh, there he is now! Bye Corpse!" I say while waving him goodbye.

He chuckled, "hey did you forget something?" he said while pouting I quickly gave him a peck on the lips.

"Be safe, ok?"

"Okay bye! Love you!"

"Love you too babe"

I went on my way to George's car.

"HEY SY!!!" George says excitedly while he opens the car door for me.

"Hey, George! I missed you!"

"Aww, bae I missed you too also how are you and corpse's relationship going is it good or is he not treating you like a star that you are because if not I swear to God he will go to a hospital in a minute."
He questioned me.

"oh, it's going great and I promise you he's treating me great and by the way how bout you and dream how's it going?"

"Oh, I and dream are doing great too! Also, can we just take a minute and talk about your outfit it's really good on you!"

"thank you George I think your outfit is a great fit for you!"

(^What George was wearing ^)

"Thanks, sy! We're here come on before we're gonna miss the movie!"

After George parks his car he holds my hand and we went to the fourth floor of the mall and get our snacks and tickets.

We went inside the theater and we both found ourselves almost freezing to death in the theater not even a minute in the movie.

.

.
~<TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MOVIE >~

.

.
After the movie ended we decided to go to the karaoke seafood restaurant we decided on.

We both went inside for reservation and sat on our table spot. After the waiter took both of our orders George noticed that two guys were coming our way.

"Hey sy those two people have been staring at us since we came in here and it's creeping me out."
George warned me and pointed out to the two people who were smirking and whispered to each other while giving us weird stares from across the restaurant.

"Hey don't worry maybe they'll stop later and what if they're looking at someone else behind us. So yeah don't worry about it ok? We're here to have remember don't let those people take the fun away."
I comforted him while giving him a big smile. He thankfully calmed downed and smiled back at me.

" Thanks, sy you're the best friend anyone would be lucky to have which I'm grateful for you."

"Thanks, George I'm grateful for you to be my best friend too!"

"Sy just take the damn compliment and you don't have to return every compliment you get right?"

"oh ok, George! Oh look here comes our food!"

As the waiter places our food and drinks we ordered we started to eat but I noticed that the two guys were still staring at us creepily.

They both stand up and walked over to our table and sat next to us.

(the karaoke restaurant ^)

We gave each other a confused look and the guy next to George said

"so what are you two cuties doing here?~"

"Can you not call us that it's making us uncomfortable also have you heard of personal space so back the fuck up!"
George said irritated by the situation we're in.

"aww come on we just want to have fun with you guys~"
The guy next to me said

"How bout you sing us a little songy song for us since your voices are so beautiful~"
The guy next to George said

We both look at each other with the same look on our faces meaning we have the same idea too.

"You heard them sy they want a little songy song action."

"Ok, we'll sing you a song."

Both the guys yelled, "OHHHHH"

We both stand up and went to the DJ.

"Hey, DJ!"

"breaks over.", George said

"what do you guys wanna play?"

"We want to play oh T305"
I say,

"alright~"

We both get the Mics and stand up on the stage.

S - Sykkuno
G - George
Both

(they're doing what they're doing)

"why am I always hit on by the boys I never like I can always see 'em coming from the left and from the right."

"I don't want to be a priss, I'm just tryna be polite but it always seems to bite me in the-"

"Ask me for my number. Yeah, you put me on the spot."

"You think we should hook up but I think that we should not."

"You had me at hello then you opened up your mouth."

"And that is when It started going south OH! Get your hands off my hips before I punch you in the lips Stop you're staring at my HEY!
Take a hint! Take a hint!
No, you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
I think you could use a mint.
Take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la...
T- take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la..."

" I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top."

" You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was stop."

"And if I had a dime for every name you just dropped."

" You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht OH! Get your hands off my hips before I punch you in the lips. Stop you're staring at my-- HEY!
Take a hint! Take a hint!
No, you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think I think you could take a mint!
Take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la...
T-take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la..."

" What about 'no' don't you get? So go ahead and tell your friends

" I'm not really interested!"

" it's about time that you're leavin'!"

" I'm gonna count to three!"

"And open my eyes and you'll be gone~"

"One"

"Get your hands off my-"

"Two"

"Or I'll punch you in the-"

"Three"

"Stop you're staring at my- HEY!"

"Take a hint! Take a hint! I am not your missing link let me tell you what I think I think you could use a mint!
Take a hint! Take a hint!
Get your hands off my hips, before I punch you in the lips!
Stop you're staring at my- HEY!
Take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la...
T- take a hint! Take a hint!
La, la, la..."

After we stopped singing everybody in the restaurant started clapping and cheering! And both of the guys quickly got out of the restaurant embarrassed.

After we were done with our food we decided we should head home we got in the car exhausted.

Maybe 20 minutes later we got to my house I got out of the car waved goodbye to George and got in the house.

As soon as got in I saw Corpse crossing his arms like how a parent looks when their kid gets caught sneaking out. But he was smirking for some reason.

"hey, Corpse I'm guessing you were waiting for me?"

"baby someone posted a video on the bird app."

I hope it's not a video of me and George singing back at the restaurant...

"Sy can you sing?" he asked while having an amused face on and leaning on the wall.

"Ummm yes and no? I mean I can sing but I'm not sure if I'm good though."

"baby I saw the video and you were amazing I was pleasantly surprised since I never hear you sing before."

"wait really? You liked my voice while singing?"

"I love your voice Sy singing or not it's very comforting and soft."

"I love your voice too Corpse I know everyone knows that your voice is cool and deep but your laugh is really cute," I said tiredly and yawned

"You seem exhausted Sy wanna go to bed to cuddle and sleep?"

I nod when we went to our room I took a bath and changed into one of Corpse's hoodies it was very big but I didn't care. And some shorts.

I got in the sheets with Corpse and cuddle into his chest.

"So how do you think your fans will react to you singing on the bird app and possibly on other platforms?" Corpse says while wrapping his arms around me. "to be completely honest I think they would go crazy." I say while laughing. "Yeah, I think that too. Let's go to sleep baby you're really tired from all the singing. Good night love" he said and kissed my cheek. "ok goodnight honey," I say to Corpse. I let my eyelids close and go into a deep sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
20.9K 123 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
856 25 9
🥀~ smut 🧸~ fluff 💔~ ANGST 🐾~ creature AU ☁️~ Little space 🔥~ Heated chapter 🌸~ H/C (Hurt/comfort) CONTAINS BxB NOT SKZ x READER basically just...
12.5K 200 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...