thinkin bout you - 𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻...

By slvt4erenj

❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their lov... More

introduction
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
BONUS CHAPTER
Facts + Q and A

twenty-two

3K 76 226
By slvt4erenj

Time had finally come when it was time for you all to leave the luxury that is Armin's beach house. Well, almost time. You leave tomorrow, but Eren wanted to do something with just you on your last full day, and who were you to say no to something fun.

"Come on!" You heard the faint noise of Eren calling for you as you laid in bed. You groaned and turned to the opposite side hoping that Eren would leave you be. "Sorry it had to come to this babe." Eren snatched the covers off of you, and pulled you by your legs so the only part of your body that laid on the bed was your head. He let the rest of your body sit on the box that sat at the foot of the bed.

You sat fully up and set your head in your hands. "It's too early for this Eren-"

He cut you off, "It's 11:45, I've been waiting for you to get up since 10:00"

You sighed, "I don't know how you're running on two hours of sleep after your party."

"Waking up means that I get to see you all day, so I'm fine with it." He smiled, "Oh and I can see your ass cheeks by the way." He smacked your ass.

You rolled your eyes and stood up to pull down your shorts, "Your fault for dragging me out of the bed like that." You mumbled under your breath. "What are we about to do anyways?"

Eren shot up, "I want to spend my last full day here with you, and you only. So we're going to go do some cute couple shit." You chuckled and walked over to your suit case, pulling out an outfit.

Choose one:

You turned to Eren and held the outfit up in your hands, "This good?" He nodded. You walked out of the door and went to the bathroom, before you could close the door a foot stopped it. You opened it to see Eren with a cheeky smile holding up his clothes.

"Can I come in?" He stood there waiting for your response.

"No, go change in the bedroom." You tried to shove the door but it wouldn't budge.

Eren stood there eyebrows raised, "We literally took a shower together last night, I've seen you naked countless times."

You nodded your head slowly agreeing with him. "That was under different circumstances. I love my body, but I'm also insecure about shit, so i don't need to strip down in front of you right now."

(a/n  foreshadowing for bonus chapter)

"You're beautiful and I love you and your body; you know I wouldn't judge you about anything."

You smiled, "Aww that's cute.. but take your ass back to that room." He sighed heavily and did a 180 to walk back to the bedroom.

After doing your skincare routine, brushing your teeth, and getting dressed, you gathered your items and opened the door to the bathroom. Three unexpected faces jumped out from the sides of the door, "AHHH!" They screamed at you, and you screamed extremely high pitched then fell flat on your ass. There was laughter from the hallway.

"Haha. That's not funny." You said as Connie helped you up, still laughing to himself. You gathered all of the stuff you dropped.

Sasha was on the ground clenching her stomach and rolling around. Jean was leaned up against a wall holding himself up, "Y/n, I didn't know you could scream like that." He said between laughs.

Eren stood outside of the bedroom watching the whole thing go down, "I knew she could."

"Of course you would know." Jean pulled himself together and rolled his eyes, "Mr.Oh my dick is so big."

The attention was now on Jean and Eren, "First off I've never said that- you've heard it from the girls and maybe Armin. Secondly, I can prove it to you. You want to see my dick Jean-boy?" Jean blushed and turned away. "I didn't mean that dude, I'm not actually going to show you."

Jean turned back with his cheeks covered, "I d-didn't want to see your dick anyway... ugly."

Everyone had came out of their rooms, or came upstairs if they were downstairs. "Who screamed like that, and what are these two arguing about?" Marco asked everyone.

You responded first, "I was getting dressed and these three scared the shit out of me, so I screamed. They're arguing because your boyfriend wants to see Eren's penis."

"I DO NOT." Jean shouted at you.

"Keep telling yourself that." You patted him on the chest and slid past him and to your and Eren's room. There was still talking in the hallway, but soon died down.

You sat on the bed, scrolling through your phone. Eren came into the room ten minutes later, fully dressed, and his hair down. He took your phone out of your hands and put it into his pocket along with his. "You'll get it back at the end of the day."

You tried to take the phone back but he wouldn't let you, "Do you think you're my dad or something?" He smirked, "You're so immature, I shouldn't have asked you that."

He shrugged and took your hand in his as you walked downstairs. Everyone was still tired from Eren's party, and was half way asleep while watching tv in the living room. "We're heading out." Eren announced. Eren opened the door and led you outside. The sun wasn't as bright as it had been before, but it was enough to warm you up for awhile. Your hand released from Eren's and you got in the car. "Okay put this on over your eyes." He dangled one of your bras in front of you.

Your eyebrows furrowed, "What- why do you have that?"

"I took it from your suitcase, I don't have a blindfold so just put it on."

"I'm not putting a bra on my head."

"Not even for me?"

You looked at him for a split second, "Fine." You slid it over your head, and suddenly heard the camera shutter go off. "Nope, I'm done." You took the bra off your head and reached for the handle to get out of the car.

Eren stopped you, "No, no, no, please don't go. I'm sorry."

You gave him a stern look, "Drive."

He automatically started up the car. "Yes ma'am!"

It took around 25 minutes for you to reach your destination. You had fallen asleep for a short duration of time. "Surprise shawty!" Eren said waking you up.

Looking around you asked Eren, "Where are we?"

"You know how we never got to go on our date to the record store? Well now we're here!" He opened your door and you got out. "It's owned by one of my parents' friends Hannes."

"You're the literal best." You walked into the shop and started browsing through the records. "Holy fuck they have Frank Ocean's Channel Orange vinyl."

Eren glanced at you then went back to searching, "Get whatever you want, I'm paying."

With the vinyl in your hand you walked over to him, "I can't ask you to do that. I can buy it."

"Don't worry about it, i like making you happy."

"I hate that you're so cute."

As soon as you said that you noticed a large collection of electric guitars hanging from the wall. You walked over to them and stood there in awe, admiring the work.

Eren approached your side and handed you the record he got for himself. He took one of the guitars down and started strumming the strings. He played random notes and turned them into a short tune, "You're so hot."

"Yeah, you're pretty sexy yourself." He replied putting the guitar back on the wall.

"When we get back home, im going to need you to play me something else. I'll buy you an electric guitar if that's what it takes to hear that again."

He chucked, and swung his arm around you. You both spent and hour or so looking around and picking stuff up you wanted. When you were done you walked up to the counter to pay. You had gotten the Frank Ocean vinyl, and the Gangsta's Paradise vinyl.

The cashier had came up to you both, it took him a minute to recognize who he was talking to. "Jaeger?"

Eren looked up to see a told older man who looked to be a bit drunk, "Hannes! What's up?" He dapped up the man.

"Nothing much, how's that mom of yours doing? I heard about everything that happened with-" Eren cut him off.

"She's good. I checked in on her the other day, stopped by had dinner and everything."

Hannes smiled and his eyes directed to you, "Who's this pretty lady?"

Putting your items on the counter Eren answered, "This is y/n, my girlfriend." You gave him a gentle wave.

"Nice to know you've found someone who makes you happy." Hannes replied.

Eren purchased your items and sent Hannes off with a nos. When you got outside you thanked him with a quick peck on the lips.

There were five steps until you reached the car, but you were stopped by a very unpleasant voice. "Eren?" The girl called out.

The both of you turned around to a frilly haired blonde. A sigh of annoyance came from your mouth. "Who are you?" Eren asked her.

"It's me? Macy! I see you're still with this whore." She rolled her eyes and latched onto Eren's side hugging him.

He unhooked her arms from him and moved her away from him. "Marcy is it? I don't know you, but im going to need you to watch what you say. You're not about to stand here and disrespect my girl like that; like what you were told however many months ago you don't know her so you don't have the rights to say anything like that to her. Got it?"

She nodded slowly, "Yeah, I guess. But I could tell we had so much chemistry then, we can be together now. Please Eren."

You started to get extremely annoyed. You grabbed Eren's hand and moved him back so you were closer to Macy than Eren was. "I don't know if there's something wrong with your ears, or if you have short term memory loss or something- but he has a girlfriend. Me. So back your moldy ass up, and crawl back into the hole you came from. Don't test me bitch, because I don't recall you being the one he fucks every night." You shrugged and you and started walking to the car when Macy grabbed your shoulder.

Before she could do anything you turned and punched her. She stumbled back, gripping her nose with her fingers. "My nose! I-I-I think it's broken. I just got it done." She cried.

You sucked air in through your teeth, "Ooo well I did you a favor because those doctors did you wrong girl." Macy stormed away huffing.

"I never thought I would have to interact with her again." Eren said to you.

"I wish I didn't have to. She's always up in someone else's business." Eren agreed with you.

"Are you okay?" Eren asked when you got into the car. He grabbed your hand and examined it.

"Yeah, im great. I haven't punched someone in so long."

He started up the car, "That was hot."

You cocked your head to the side, "Thank you?"

Eren nodded, "Now onto the next place!"

———

Eren had stopped at the gas station on the way to your next destination. When he got back in the car he wouldn't tell you where you were going next or what he had just got from out of the store. You decided to just sit by and wait until you got there, instead of asking him a question you knew he wouldn't answer.

You ended up at a park 30 minutes later. You and Eren both got out of the car. Eren walked to the trunk and took out a blanket, a picnic basket, and a draw string bag. "Picnic m'lady?" He held out his arm.

You linked his arm together with yours, "Why yes kind sir."

He led you down a trail that took you to a large oak tree. At the tree, Eren spread everything out and sprayed you and him down with bug spray. He had packed sandwiches, chips, drinks, and deserts.

While eating, you both just talked about life, and shared things with each other that you probably wouldn't tell all of your other friends. Eren had even started opening up more about his family, and told you about some type of key his dad had left for him.

Eren sat against the tree just watching you. "Don't watch me eat dude, that's so weird." You said to him as you ate a chocolate covered strawberry.

"You eating that is turning me on."

You covered up the food and pushed it away from you. "You say the most out of pocket stuff sometimes, it's a lot to process."

"I didn't mean that. I was dead ass kidding. Now come sit with me." You shook your head no.

"I don't want to fulfill your sexual fantasies.."

His eyes widened, "I told you I was playing around. Come sit over here, you're so far."

Your eyes narrowed. "Fine, but only because I'm cold." As you went over to him he pulled another blanket out of his draw string bag. You sat down between his legs and he wrapped the blanket around your shoulders.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Thinkin' Bout You - Frank Ocean
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

"Mikasa, Armin, and I would come to this tree all the time. If no one knew where we were my mom would always know to come searching for us here."

It was becoming sunset and your head rested on Eren's shoulder. "You know before we left my mom's she wanted to tell me something before I left?" You nodded yes. "She told me that you were the one for me and that seeing me with you made her so happy. She also said that she would love to see you around more."

"I love your mom." He chuckled.

"You know what y/n?" You hummed, "There's no one else I would rather be with. No matter what I will always want to go back to you."

Your face become heated and you smiled, "I feel the same way. I'm so happy that I met you. It's funny to think that our relationship started with messages from a group chat called 'Bikini Bottom Strip Street'. Then when we actually met you were in a bedroom getting high and listening to Frank Ocean."

He agreed, "You know I love you right." You stayed silent, "Y/n I swear to god if you don't say something back." You sat silent again smiling to yourself. He turned you around so you were now straddling him. "Do you love me or not."

You took his face in your hands, "Nah, I don't like you- I just thought you were cool enough to kick it."

Eren looked back into your eyes and started bursting out laughing. "That shit was so fucking cringe y/n."

You began laughing with him, "That was the whole point. I've been waiting since the first day we met and listened to Thinkin' Bout You to do that."

He chuckled and hugged you closer to him. You stayed in that position for awhile until it got dark. You shivered even with the covers around you. "I would love to stay like this with you forever. But I'm freezing babe." You stated.

Eren smirked and his hands went under the cover and gripped your hips, the coolness of his fingertips holding you. "I know a little something that could warm you up."

(a/n that's a wrap on this story, minus the bonus scene I'll give you. If you have any questions lmk and I'll answer them in a seperate chapter of the story.

If you've read this far ily, thank you for reading this even though it wasn't that good.

This was my first story, I plan on making a better one that has an actual plot soon.

AND THANK YOU FOR 9k READS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.1K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...
90.1K 2.9K 90
SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕝...
12.8K 230 19
≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ➢DISCONTINUED!! ❃ ➢Y/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
undone By ☆

Fanfiction

838 46 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...