Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 5

906 33 14
By demetriusperry

"Shiki? Is it just me or does she look like the reason skin care products exist?"

"She's not human either? Is she a skull human?"

As the two boys looked at Elsie, they saw that her face was nothing but a skeleton. However, when Yuuki looked at his opponent, he felt as if something was off about her. The moment Elsie looked at the two boys, she spoke.

"Shiki, the one who inherited the Demon King's power. Show me your power."

The moment Elsie said this, her arms turned to tentacles that seemed to split into the form claws at the end as one of them managed to hit Shiki's face and managed to knock him backwards. Soon she used her other one to aim for Yuuki, only for her to lose sight of him.

"Sorry, but you're dumb if you expect to hit me with attacks that slow!!!"

With his speed, Yuuki dashed behind Elsie. When he opened his mouth, he used his Ether Gear to increase the sound of his voice to be so powerful that it blasted Elsie to the wall of the ship as he was running towards her. While Elsie was pushed back, she saw Shiki was using his Ether Gear to stick to the ceiling. Seeing this, she wrapped her left tentacle around the boy's neck and slams him in front of Yuuki. As Shiki was getting up, he ran towards Elsie.

"Magimech Attac-"

Before Shiki could attack, Elsie grabbed him by his head and slams him to the ground. The moment this happened, Yuuki dashed to Elsie's left side and he threw a punch her face with his right fist. However, Elsie easily caught his punch with her right claw. Seeing this, Yuuki smiled as he then performed a leg sweep on her, causing her to fall onto the floor. Afterwards, he screamed at her body as the sound of his voice was increased so much that a small crater formed underneath her. When Yuuki jumped away from her to get some distance, he saw Shiki getting back up.

"Damn...she's tougher than I thought."

"Yeah, and we just lost our only surprise attack."

"Huh?"

"Most people assume I only rely on my Ether Gear and think that i'm physically weak. However, i'm a lot more skilled in hand-to-hand combat than people think. Now that she's seen that, she probably won't underestimate me and get more serious. What a pain."

"Heh. That doesn't matter Yuuki. After all, we only need to win!!!!"

Nodding his head, Yuuki lunged towards Elsie without using his Ether Gear. Seeing this, Elsie swung one of her tentacles at him. With a smirk on his face, Yuuki swiftly activated his Ether Gear and dashed around Elsie as Shiki lunged towards her and punched her face, causing her to step back.

"What the heck are you?"

"I am Elsie Crimson. The one who surpassed the Demon King. Who the heck are you?"

"I'm Shiki. My pal over there is Yuuki. We're gonna find Mother and we're looking for the best ship for it."

"There are as many adventurers who searched for mother and failed as there are stars in the Sakura Cosmos. What lies beyond the Sakura Cosmos is uncharted, unexplored space that's beyond our imagination!"

"We'll never know until we try! If it's our crew, we can definitely do it!"

As Shiki said this, he lunged towards Elsie and punched her in the gut. After seeing her being forced back, Yuuki lunged towards Elsie with immense speed. The moment he got close to Elsie, Yuuki spun his body at the last second as his right foot made contact with Elsie's head. Elsie's body was skidding across floor as she was slowly getting back up.

"Not even Demon King Ziggy, who once ruled over the Sakura Cosmos, was able to reach Mother."

The moment Elsie said this, a smile was forming upon Shiki's face. Seeing this, a small smirk was forming on Yuuki's face as he suddenly dashed towards Elsie. Seeing this, Elsie swung both of her claws at the two boys. While Yuuki jumped to the side, Shiki was sticking to the ceiling as Elsie spoke.

"Mother is a legendary goddess whom all space dwellers dream of seeing even just once, but none have reached her!"

"I already told you that we'll go! So even Gramps had something he couldn't do....i'll be the one to see through Gramps' dream."

"Amazing.........."

As Yuuki looked at the damage Shiki caused, he jumped down the holes that the boy created. When he landed on his feet, he saw Shiki standing over Elsie's defeated form as Rebecca, Weisz, Happy, and Pino entered the area as they wondered what caused that loud noise. The moment they walked up to the two boys, they saw Elsie's body melting. The only thing that was left was a small creature.

"Hahahahah!"

Suddenly, a holographic screen was displayed in front of the group. When they looked at it, they saw Elsie dying of laughter. When she stopped laughing, she looked at the group.

"That was the mimic-type parasite, Kawpicatt S4. I was using that ship as a warehouse but it seems bugs have infested it before I knew it. Looks like they got a hold of a trace of my crew's DNA that was left behind. My copy was a bit weaker than me though. My my. Thanks for the clean up. Sorry, but i'm on a different ship."

"You tricked us!"

"Our partner's ship is clean now so don't complain."

"Partner?"

"Yes, i'm giving that ship to you."

"Ziggy also wanted aimed to meet Mother with that ship. He embarked on a trip outside the Sakura Cosmos with that. I met Ziggy while he was on his way back. He couldn't meet Mother, but Shiki....he said that he found you. Ziggy was aware his time was short so he decided to return to Granbell instead of going to Mother in order to raise you."

"Those who meet Mother will be born again."

The moment Elsie said this, Weisz quickly went to a lever inside of the ship. When he pulled the lever, the ship Yuuki and the group were on escaped the battle between Elsie and the government. While Elsie and her crew were glad they escaped, Elsie let a frown form upon her face.

"Yuuki Eden.....one of the survivors of the Lost Incident. Its real name being the Eden Project. Why? Why did Ziggy want Erik to raise him knowing that the Edens Project was experimenting children for a dangerous purpose. After all, those survivors were trained....to kill the Demon King."

~With Yuuki~
"What was that....did we just instantly teleport?"

Weisz, Shiki, and even Yuuki were shocked by what just happened. Rebecca sighed as she explained that they experienced Fast Travel, where they can warp anywhere on command. As Rebecca checked where they were, a smile appeared on her face.

"It seems we're near Blue Garden. We can stop by for a bit!"

"Oh yeah!!!!! The world after 50 years!!!!!"

"Shut up, Wiseman."

As Yuuki said this, he asked Rebecca for her B-Cube as he was now watching Nyanmaru's show. While this happened, Rebecca explained that it'll take 6 hours to get to Blue Garden. Since they couldn't dock with this pirate ship, they'll use the Aqua Wing to do so, despite Weisz's complaint that the Aqua Wing was his. Soon everyone began to start cleaning the ship, though whenever someone tried to stop Yuuki from watching his show, he gave them all the same answer.

"Interrupt my show and i'll beat you to a bloody pulp."

Weisz, Rebecca, and Happy all realized just how scary Yuuki could be. While they all didn't interfere with Yuuki and his show, Shiki merely smiled as he watched along with him. As Yuuki was watching his show, a small smile appeared on his face as he looked at Shiki.

"Shiki....."

"What is it?"

"I don't see you as a friend. Frankly, you're kind of an idiot."

"EH?!"

"However, i'm taking a liking to ya."

"Is that so? In that case, while we adventure to find Mother, i'll make you acknowledge me as your friend!!!!!"

"Sorry. I only have ONE friend and you'll never be him."

~A few minutes later~

When Pino mentioned this, the group looked around and noticed how it was the only room built differently. As Shiki walked forward towards the chair, he looked at everyone onboard the ship.

"Gramps had been trying to reach Mother but wasn't able to. But it's okay, i'll take this ship to Mother for sure!!!!!"

"Welcome back, Demon King."

Yuuki's ears twitched a bit as he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him and the group. When he turned around he saw a tall, well-endowed female android with a slender, voluptuous figure. She has long green hair that is braided and wears a black dress along with a visor that covers her eyes and has "E4" etched on it.

"Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I am in charge of the maintenance of this ship. I am Witch, one of the Demon King's Four Shining Stars."

"So what exactly are you, Witchy?"

"HE'S ALREADY GIVEN HER A WEIRD NICKNAME?!"

"I am an android built by the Great Demon King. Command over me has already been transferred entirely to Lord Shiki. I will carry out any order you give me."

"Bark like a dog."

"Woof woof."

"I was just kidding."

"My, how cute."

As everyone was amazed by the sight of the ship, Yuuki silently clenched his fists. While he stood in silence, Yuuki was thinking to himself.

"While we adventure to find Mother, i'll make you acknowledge me as your friend!!!!!"

"Sorry.....but I don't deserve any friends. After all, I already let down the one friend I had in the worst possible way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 568 40
I really like Edens Zero but I haven't seen any stories about them. So I decided to make a oneshot thingy about my fav boys and girls. (DISCONTINUED)
9.3K 544 27
blue exorcist, renzō shima.
91 5 15
You are following Lucy Heartfelia, and is set out on a quest to find the stolen crown. She sets out on the mission with her guild friends. Who is the...
3.3K 91 43
(Y/N)(L/N) has always been alone. After the tragic loss of her parents, she had to find her own way to survive, and it wasn't easy. Stealing was how...