The Unholy Gift of the Serum...

By TheStryTellr

The Super-soldier serum. A break through for it's time. A serum that could turn any man or woman into a maste... More

T.O.V
Unexpected Guests
The Road to Nowhere
Agent Six
Task Master
Facing the Facts
A/N VERY F**KING IMPORTANT
The Hit

The Russian Soldier

2.7K 112 4
By TheStryTellr

We were driving for hours, just driving to where Nat was directing me as Yelena sleeps peacefully in the back. Over the course of my journey, I looked back at the blonde sleeping, smiling to myself. Nat caught me a couple times and just sent me a sly smirk, making me roll my eyes. We've pulled up in the middle of a field, empty except for a rust bucket of a plane. I park the car in the field, Yelena waking up as I put the keys in my pocket.

" We're here." Nat says as she opens the door, walking toward the very old Hungarian hospital plane.

Once we get closer, a man comes out of the jet, hands in his pocket as he waltzes towards us.

" I said we needed a jet." She says.

" Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets." He says, his British accent coming through.

" I thought you where supposed to be the best. Like a real pro." Yelena says.

" Oh, I bed your pardon, tsarina, was the free flat and life time supply of Kissel not to your liking?" He snarks.

" Ha, that flat wasn't free, I was living there, so I don't know how on God's green earth you thought it was yours." I say and he gives me a weird look.

" Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" He asks with sarcasm.

" Don't piss her off. She's the most dangerous out of us all. And I very much like you alive." Nat says as we now are stopped in front of him.

" She's kidding ,right?" He anxiously laughs, pointing to Nat but looking at me.

" I don't know. Is she?" I question with a smirk, to which he gets very uncomfortable under my gaze.

Let's be honest, I was never gonna hurt him or anyone but it's fun when you're intimidating to mess with people.

" Where's the rest?" Nat asks, getting his attention as he looks to her, clearing his throat before grabbing a duffle bag from the plane.

He then puts it on the grass and opens it, showing us it's contents. Yelena looks into the bag, finding a cereal bar in there. She immediately picks it up and opens it, taking a bite.

" Oh I stashed that like, five years ago. How is it?" Nat asks as Yelena chews it like sawdust.

" It's dry. Really dry." She says as she walks into the plane, having a look around.

I'm not to long to following in as we just look around. It's nothing much, some chairs, headphones, two benches in the back. It's not bad.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear a loud thump at the entrance. I turn around to see Nat throwing the duffel in and closing the door as she takes a seat in the pilot seat.

" Buckle up kids. We got a long way to go."

————————

We've been flying for a while so I decide to take a nap. I take off my jacket and fold it up to use as a pillow as I lie down on the bench, putting my arm over my eyes. I take a deep breath and then release, letting myself rest.

" How long have you been out? Out of their hold?" Yelena asks me.

" Two years. I escaped their hold on a mission. It wasn't supposed to be that long. You see, after a certain amount of time, their hold slips. That's why we never go on long missions. Too scared to loose us." I say and she nods.

" How long are you out?" I ask.

" Only since the day I wound up in your apartment." She shrugs, making me move my arm and turn my head towards her.

" How long where you under for?" I question.

" I don't know. Years." She says, making me nod in empathy.

" You know they can't get you anymore. You're lucky like that." I say as I move my arm back over my face, turning my head back.

" What's that supposed to mean?" She questions.

" They have to be close to you. Have to operate on you for there serum to work. But for me? All they have to say is those God damn words." I say and she nods, understanding what I mean.

" Hey, guys." Nat says from the pilot seat, getting out attention.

" We're getting close. Suit up." She says, making me nod as I sit up.

I grab my duffel that I have had since Budapest, pulling out my black and red suit. I quickly strip and put on the suit, fixing the straps on my shoulders. I then pull out my dual pistols, slotting them in their holsters on my thighs. I then pull out my swords, sliding them into their sheaths on my back. I turn back around to see Yelena changed. She is now putting on a white Widow suit that hugs her figure perfectly. I just look at her a moment, taking her in. She looked perfect, so nice. She then clears her throat, drawing my attention to her face that is glowing red in embarrassment.

" Like what you see?" She questions daringly, making me eagerly nod.

" Yes. Very much." I say, making her chuckle slightly as she looks me over, biting down on her bottom lip.

" Hey, Horn-dog. Stop eye-fucking my sister." Nat says from the pilot seat, completely ruining the moment.

" I was not eye-fucking your sister." I justify as she looks back at me.

" Oh, yeah? You got a little bit of drool right there." She smirks as she rubs the corner of her mouth with her finger, making me look down, blushing.

" Shut up." I mumble, making them both chuckle.

" Aww. Poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?" Yelena teases, making me blush even more.

" Go away." I joke as I slump down onto the bench, making them both laugh.

" Yelena, I need your help up here. Grab that tablet there and come co-pilot." Nat says and Yelena does what she is told.

" What exactly are we closing in on?" I question.

" A prison. We're gonna go get Alexei." Nat says.

" Alexei Shostakov? As in the Red Guardian?" I ask for confirmation.

" You know him?" Yelena asks, making me laugh.

" 'Do I know him? *chuckle* He was the son of a bitch that watched us all get brainwashed." I grit.

" Great. Then you're gonna help us rescue him." Nat says.

" Yeah, I'll rescue him, just so I can kill him." I say, making Yelena glare at me.

" Watch it. He is my father and if you hurt him I hurt you. You may be big super-soldier but you don't have iron balls." Yelena threatens me, making me let out a huff before I cross my arms over my chest like a child sulking.

" Fine." I say under my breath.

" Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Nat says into her mic before directing Alexei through the prison.

She gives him a series of directions to go, trying to be as discreet as possible, but that doesn't go to plan when we hear the alarms in the prison start to go off and sounds of fighting coming from Alexei's mic.

" You made a scene, didn't you?" Nat asks in the mic, just as I look through the window, seeing a scruffy man come out into the open.

" What now?" He pants.

" We are getting you out of here." Nat says calmly.

We then see other inmates running through to other doors, heading straight for Alexei while guards gather on the higher positions, shooting smoke bombs at the inmates.

" Get to the upper levels." Nat instructs and I see him start climbing.

" Xander, get out there and help him." Yelena orders me but I don't move.

" Now!" She shouts, making me jump to my feet.

I move to the back of the plane, grabbing my earpiece and opening the door, grabbing onto the cable that is on the outside. I then slip on my mask and jump out the plane onto the platform below, making the guards turn to me. I quickly pull out my guns, shooting them both before I then put in my earpiece.

More guard start to come over and I put my guns away, they're a waist of bullets. I walk towards them as they run towards me, some pointing guns while others dared to lower them. The first guard approaches me. He swings at me but I move out of the way, uppercutting him over the side. More guards come at me, all swinging and missing as I hit them once.

" Who is that?" Alexei asks in coms.

" Santa Claus." I joke.

I'm brought out of my fights when the plane gets too close, it's tail routers almost hitting me as I go to the floor to avoid it.

" Pull up! Pull up!" I shout into coms.

" Sorry." Nat apologises.

I then stand up, searching below me for the soviet super-soldier. I see him, still at the very bottom of the prison.

" Alexei, get your ass moving." I say into coms as I see him start to climb once more.

I go to fight more guards when a hear a faint hissing on over my head. I seen a rocket fly past, hitting one of the towers blowing it up. I then hear an echo-y crack, making me look up at the mountain with snow on it. I look at it a second before big cracks start to form in its snow, starting to slide down the face of the mountain. An avalanche.

" Guys, we gotta a problem." I say as I jump up, latching onto the cable again, being pulled up by the plane.

" Alexei get to that platform and get ready to jump." Nat says as she rounds the prison, lining me up to catch him.

She moves around, heading straight for him as the snow gets closer. She dips a small bit, making it easier for me to grab Alexei. The snow is getting closer. Too close for my liking. I hold onto the cable with one arm as I extend the other to Alexei as he jumps, catching him just as I feel the impact of the snow, but not for long. As soon as I had Alexei in my grasp, Nat pulled up away from the avalanche's reach. I then pull him up, letting him hold onto the cable as I start to climb back up it to the plane, leaving him behind. Once I get to the top, I take one of the headsets on.

" Remind me again why we need him." I state.

" Because he could know where the Red Room is." Yelena justifies.

Just as she finishes speaking, Alexei climbs into the plane, breathing heavily. He then leans out of the door.

" Farewell, Douchebags!" He screams before closing the door.

" Oh that was exciting. I'm so proud of you girls." He praises but they don't answer.

" Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He shouts as he picks up the other headphones on the bench opposite me.

He then leans forward towards the girls as he fixes them before he lets out a content sigh. Then, Yelena swings back her hand, punching him straight in the nose, making him stumble back and grab his face.

" Why the aggression, huh? Is it your time of the month?" He asks.

" I can't get my period dipshit. I don't have a uterus. You see, that's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just, go in, and yank out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away. Everything out so you can't have babies." She explains.

" Okay, Okay. There's no need to get so clinical and nasty." He protests.

" Oh, well I was just about to start talking about fallopian tubes but alright." She shrugs.

" It means so much to me that you came back for me." He saps.

" No. No, you're gonna tell us where the Red Room is." I say, making him turn to me.

" Oh, look at you huh. All business." He snarks.

" Trust me, this isn't pleasure." I say.

" I have no idea, ok." He says. I then reach across, pulling off his headset and taking off my own.

" Oh come on. You and Dreykov-"

" General Dreykov. My friend? He used me. Then after he was done he threw me away. Had me locked up here." He says.

" Oh, yeah? Well now you know how it feels." I grit and he looks at me confused.

I then take off my mask, showing him my face as he just looks at me.

" So, you come here asking me if I know where Dreykov is and here's his lap dog?" Alexei snarks.

" Yeah, well I haven't been his lap dog in two years. Plus, all that brainwashing you watched really does a number on you." I reply. We both stay quiet, just staring each other down.

" I don't know where Dreykov is but I know someone who does." He justifies.

" Who?" I ask.

" Melina."

" Melina? She's dead." I say.

" No, she's not. Dreykov needed her, made her disappear so no one would come looking for her. She's been living in St Petersburg." He says.

" Yelena!" I shout, getting her attention. " Head for St Petersburg." I say.

" Uh, I don't think we have enough fuel." Yelena says.

" No, no. We'll make it." Alexei dismisses.

" Ok." Yelena breaths, changing out direction to head for St Petersburg.

A/N
Hey beautiful people! Hope you're having a great day!

Another chapter done.

Bye <3

TheStryTellr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 200 43
Growing up, you are best friends with Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, and Bucky's older sister Rebecca "Becca" Barnes. In 1942 at the age of just 18 you...
665 32 8
When Steve Rogers takes the supersoldier serum and becomes Captain America, he is not alone in his fight against Hydra. Elke Fischer works for the SS...
194K 4.3K 57
[previously titled 'melted ice' and 'silent angel' ] It's been 50 years since you've seen the light of day. Your mother hid you from the world knowin...
31K 712 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...