OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ; πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš˜πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš–πšœπšŽπš•πšŸπšŽπšœ πš’πš—πšπš˜ πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST β™ͺ
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

NINETEEN

2.6K 100 20
By natfics

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

Morning soon came and the day was gloomy. Hershel packed bags with medical supplies. Carl packed Judith's bag with a few memories of his old life.

Michonne came back safe and sound with a few marks on her wrists. When Adira saw her she ran to her and the two engulfed in a hug. When they pulled away Adira swore she saw Michonnes eyes water but ignored it, she was just happy she was back.

Daryl came back too. He was angry and red rimmed his eyes. Merle wasn't back, they all knew what happened.

They chose to fight. It wasn't spoken but they all knew it. They wouldn't leave the prison without a fight. Part of Adira wanted to run away but she wouldn't break her promise. No more running.

She strapped the handgun to her thigh. Pulled her arrows over her shoulder. Made sure her knives were hidden. That morning, Beth braided half of Adiras' hair and let the bottom half down. Adira made two braids ontop of Beth's head and pulled the rest into a ponytail.

Adira saw Daryl's almost empty quiver and grabbed a handful of her extras. She made her way over to the man who sat beside his bike. She extended her hand, offering it so he could stand. He looked up at her before grabbing her hand and standing up. "He gave us a chance." She told him and gave him the arrows before walking away.

Some of them wouldn't fight. Beth, Hershel, Judith, and Carl were packing up things in case it all went down. Carl wasn't happy about it, he angrily threw his bag into the green car and ignored them all. Beth had begged Adira to go with them, but she had to fight. She gave Beth the cats despite Koko's meowing in disagreement.

Their goodbyes were rushed. Beth squeezed the living hell out of Adira, telling her that if she died she would bring her back to life and kill her herself. After they left Rick gave them a small pep talk and made a plan.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀ ོ ོ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ོ

Mitch and Adira were left outside hidden. Rick and the rest hid inside the prison, waiting to lure the Governor inside.

It wasn't long before the trucks showed up and tore down the gates, or what was left of them. There was a huge explosion and all the guard towers were either blown up or sprayed with bullets. The Governor and his people wasted bullets on the walkers and shooting at the stone walls.

Once the soldiers went inside it was her time. Adira quickly and silently ran across the field. It was a terrible feeling to be out in the open while a hundred people were out there trying to kill her. She could see two soldiers left behind, guarding the trucks. She silently crept behind one and quickly stabbed the back of his neck. She flinched when the warm blood splashed on her face but ignored it. To avoid the other one noticing she broke the dead man's fall and carried him under the truck.

Before they came she was given a run down of the military trucks by Daryl. She jumped onto one of the trucks and took out a few pins that Hershel gave her. She analyzed the weapons and tried her hardest to remember what Daryl told her. She slipped the metal into the weapon and hoped it became jammed.

She swiftly jumped off and onto the shoulders of the other guard. She twisted her body and took him down before stabbing him in the head. Then she did the same with the other trucks.

Once she was done she ran back to Mitch. "You okay?" He asked and looked through his scope at the men running out the prison while coughing and white gas trailing behind them.

"I'm fine." She stated and pulled her quiver over her shoulder and grabbed the rifle leaning against the wall and put the barrel through the fence.

She heard Glenn screaming at the to get out and once he started shooting, Mitch and Adira did the same. They fired at the people screaming and stumbling into the trucks. They shouted at the man who now stood behind the large weapon attached to the truck to hit the catwalk. But when he pulled the trigger, nothing happened and the shouting grew louder.

Before they knew it, the trucks were gone and speeding away.

The group all met up at the front gates and stared at the smoking field. "We did it, we drove them out." Rick stated while panting.

"We should go after them." Michonne said.

"We should finish it." Daryl panted.

"It is finished." Maggie responded. "Didn't you see them hightail it out of here?"

"They'll be back, we should hit them first." Adira said with dried blood on her face.

"She's right. He's not gonna stop." Carol agreed. "We can't keep living like this."

"We take the fight back to Woodbury. We barely made it back last time." Maggie said.

"I don't care." Daryl stated.

"Yeah." Rick sighed before walking away. "Let's check on the others.

They all piled on inside and were met with the small group. Beth quickly handed the cooing baby to Rick and ran over to Maggie and hugged her for a second. And then she hugged Adira. "Thank God." She sighed in content.

Koko came in carrying the small cat in his mouth. Adira pet him for a few minutes before he left.

They were all outside preparing for a small group to go to Woodbury. Adira stared at the red lines across her pointer and middle finger. She had used her bow so much that her fingers now stung.

"Quit whining." Daryl grabbed her hand and put a random ointment on it. She winced and drew in a sharp breath.

"It hurts." She scrunched up her face.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you don't wear a finger tab." He said while wrapping her fingers.

"Sorry." She rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Maybe I was too caught up with the whole apocalypse to think about a stupid glove."

"Yeah, okay." He scoffed.

⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀⠀ ོ
                                               ⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ོ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀ ོ ོ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ⠀⠀⠀     ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀               ོ

Rick, Michonne, Adira, and Mitch were inside the grey pick up truck. With a lot of consideration they decided to head to Woodbury. Daryl rode on his motorcycle infornt of them, leading the way.

Michonne and Carol didn't want the teens to go but Rick convinced them that they were essential. Mitch had the best shot in the group and Adira knew how to fight.

Daryl suddenly stopped and they all climbed out.  Two military trucks were stopped on the road. Multiple walkers were feasting on the dead Woodbury people.

Suddenly, a woman banged on the inside of the window. Rick quickly took out his revolver and aimed it at her. Adira had her bow ready as she climbed out the truck with her hands up.

Night soon fell and the group was infront of Woodbury. They stalked closer until a bullet broke the vase beside them and they all hid behind a car.

Karen quickly stood up and put her hands up. "Tyreese! It's me don't-." Rick quickly pulled her down.

"Karen!" The man at the wall yelled. "Karen are you okay?!"

Karen jumped away from Rick and went infront of the wall. "I'm fine!"

"Where's the Governor?!"

"He fired on everyone! He killed them all."

"Why are you with them?!"

"They saved me!"

Rick sighed, "we're coming out!" They all stood up and Rick raised his hands and the rest continued pointing their guns at Tyreese and the woman beside him.

"Are you serious?" Mitch whispered and held his hands up and the rest followed.

The group made their way over to the gate and Tyreese opened it. He was a tall dark skinned man with a black beanie on his head. The woman beside him had short coily hair with half of it up.

"What are you doing here?" Tyreese asked them with a sniper in his hand pointing down.

"We we're coming to finish this until we saw what the Governor did." Rick stated.

Tyreese gasped and his eyes widened, "he— he killed them?"

Rick nodded his head and looked at the ground for a second. "Karen told us Andrea hopped the wall going for the prison. She never made it. She might be here."

Tyreese nodded at the group and led them towards one of the buildings. Together they made their way downstairs and Adiras' heart spiked. "This is where he had Glenn and Maggie."

"The Governor held people here?" Tyreese asked with a shocked expression. It seemed at if everyone was finally coming to the conclusion that the Governor was a bad person.

"He did more than just hold them." Mitch stated. The thoughts of when he and Adira were almost raped came flooding back and now all he wanted to do was put a bullet in the Governor's brain.

They came to stop in front of a metal door. Blood slowly seeped from under it and they could hear squeaking and thumping from inside.

Adria took out her knife and they all held their breaths as Rick opened the door. The door opened quickly and they could see a dead body on the ground in front of a chair.

Adira went inside first and quickly ran to Andrea who was slumped against the wall. "Andrea!" Michonne gasped and dropped her sword.

"I tried to stop them." Andrea spoke weakly. Blood was splattered on her face.

Adira was the one holding her up, "you're burning up."

Andrea sighed and pulled the neckline of her shirt and jacket revealing a bloody bite. The world stopped and Adira felt like she couldn't breathe. "No." She whispered and her eyes widened.

"Judith, Carl, the rest of them..."

"Us." Rick quickly interrupted her. "The rest of us."

"Are they alive?" Andrea asked weakly.

"Yeah they're alive." Rick stated.

Andrea smiled and looked at Adira and Michonne. She placed a soft and shaky hand on Adiras face, smearing a bit more blood on her but she didn't care. "It's good you found them."

Adiras lip quivered and tears began streaming down her face. Why her? Why was it always the people she cared for?

"No one can make it alone." Andrea smiled and looked up at Daryl.

"I never could." He shook his head.

"I just didn't want anyone to die." She sat up straighter, "I can do it myself."

"No." Michonne stated.

"I have to." She sighed, "while I still can."

Rick handed her his revolver. "We're not going anywhere." Michonne stated and held her hand.

"I really love your jacket." Andrea looked at Adira. The tan skinned girl tried smiling but only a sob came out and more tears. Rick, Daryl, and Mitch went out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"I love you." Andrea looked at Michonne straight in the eyes and then turned to Adira, "I love you."

"I love you too." Michonne and Adria stated.

More tears spilled down the teens face. Her lip quivered and her chest shook. "No. No." She couldn't believe it.

"It's okay, baby." Andrea whispered and kissed her head. She could feel Adira clutch her jacket. She's really gonna miss her.

"Please don't go." Adira sobbed and placed her forehead on Andreas' chest. Andrea softly caressed her head and hugged her close. Michonne held her hand and soon enough, Andrea let no tears fall and placed the gun under her jaw.

"I'll always be with you. Stay strong little wolf."

And then the gunshot came and Adira couldn't help but flinch. Her cries stopped for just a second. One second to realize what just happened.

And then she sobbed uncontrollably. Michonne hesitantly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up. Rick and Daryl came in and wrapped Andreas body in a brown blanket. While they did Michonne was gathering everyone up from Woodbury.

Mitch stood a few feet away from Daryl and Rick. He had Adira infront of him. Her head tucked in between his neck and shoulder, sobbing. He rubbed her head and hugged her tightly. He rested his head on top of hers and tried to make her feel better.

She felt like she couldn't breath. The I love you made it all worse. Why did she say that? People that love you don't just leave.

She felt alone.

Andrea had a place in her heart and now that spot shattered. She didn't wanna go home. She wanted to go with Andrea, wherever that was.

It wasn't an I love you. It was a goodbye. One that would last forever. The pain in her heart felt so real.

Authors note

That hurt. That hurt really bad. I actually cried. And I don't even like Andrea that much.

This chapter was a bit rushed cuz I wasn't feeling good. I was super dizzy and very shaky for some reason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 3.1K 20
π’Š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’Š'𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 π’ˆπ’π’π’… π’†π’π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰, π’Š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ π’Š'π’Ž 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’π’π’π’‚ π’‡π’Šπ’π’… π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†... π’ŠοΏ½...
2.2K 90 12
Black out days I don't recognise you anymore the walking dead, seasons 3 - ?? ( carl grimes x female oc ) MATURE THEMES!!!
11.2K 294 29
❝people just don't know when to stop fuckin' with us.❞ ➷Lilia Dixon and her new group battle another threat before finding a new possible place to fi...
65.9K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...