"Let Me Kiss You" (A Harry St...

By kbradley_

Spending 18 long years in the small town of Greenwood, Indiana Drew Harper came to the realization she didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update!

Chapter 11

228 7 1
By kbradley_

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

"Wow! I am speechless that was amazing." I said exhaling a breath as we walked away from the Ferris wheel.

"Yeah...me too" Harry replied with a scared expression and a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on! It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked nudging his shoulder and smiling.

He stopped walking and took a moment until answering "Yeah I guess it wasn't so bad after all."

As I stopped staring into his eyes I could feel it come back over me . The feeling of somewhere within my heart I yearned for his touch. The feeling of wanting to let him be able to be apart of my world but there is always the part of me that doesn't want him to be.

I shook my head out of the daze I was in. "Yeah so it's getting kind of cold outside. Do you get something to eat and get a coffee?"

He looked back at me with obvious confusion "Yeah. That sounds awesome."

I shook my head and laughed stepping forward grabbing his hand and pulling him into me.

"Well then let's go." I said looking up into his green eyes giving him a wink.

Looking into his eyes I had lost all thought. To be completely honest I had lost all thought of anything but Harry and that moment. Standing with our faces only inches apart just staring into each others eyes I hadn't realized that Harry's fingers slowly became intertwined with mine pulling me even closer.

We walked hand and hand not caring who stared and to be frank I was actually happy to spend time with him. Deciding to grab some coffee and some Chinese food before going back to my house we stopped in Starbucks and to my surprise only a group of older business men were in there.

"Welcome to Star.." The cashier said cutting off the last part of what she was going to say.

"Oh hey Drew! I called you earlier, but you didn't answer." The young cashier I had met a week ago exclaimed in her British accent.

"Oh Ainsley sorry I haven't been home." I apologized walking towards the counter.

"It's fine I was just calling to let you know you got the job!" She proclaimed giving a perfectly straightened white smile.

I was taken back as I answered. "Oh my god, really? Thank you so much!"

I looked back at Harry who was standing with a flirty smile. "Congratulations Drew"

"Thanks" I said turning back around to a pale faced Ainsley.

"Is that ..?" She said looking around me to Harry.

"Yeah oh sorry. This is Harry, Harry this is Ainsley." I stated turning to face Harry and back to Ainsley.

As I turned back to her I could see her jaw drop and her eyes got bigger than quarters.

"Harry... As in Harry Styles of One Direction?" She asked calmly in her British accent.

"Yes and it's very nice to meet you Ainsley of Starbucks." Harry relied stepping forward reaching his hand out to shake hers.

The smile on her face was priceless and her tanned cheeks were now a glowing a noticeable rosy red. After Harry and I told Ainsley our coffee orders we exchanged cell phone numbers and said we would stay in touch.

Before exiting she called to me, " Hey Drew do you think you could start next week?"

"Um." I mumbled

Harry looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows and Ainsley stood with a questioning look. "Well. I'm still adjusting you know, and um would the week after me be good?" I asked.

I still haven't told Harry that I was leaving next week for Indiana and I really wasn't planning on telling him. I needed this time for myself and I didn't know how he would even react. So I have made the dumb ass decision not to tell him.

"Yeah sure! Just text me whenever." She said smiling the smile I was kind of envious of.

"Thanks! See you later." I proclaimed as Harry and I walked through the door and into the cool night air.

We got about 5 minutes away from my apartment when from behind me I heard several screams of teenage girl screams.

"Oh my god! It's Harry!" I heard one screech.

Right as I turned in the direction of the screams I was met by a group of 4 girls running towards us. As they ran up to us I was pushed to the side by the group of girls. A bottle blond wedged her tiny body between Harry and I stepping on my foot in the process.

"Oh my gosh Harry we are so sorry but I love you so much can we have your autograph?" The shortest girl said as she reached for something in her purse.

All of the girls followed the short girl and pulled out their cellphones and sharpies to be signed. As I saw this I was thinking who carries around a sharpie marker and wants their IPhones to be signed?

"Um sure anything for a fan." He said with a smile and took each phone gently in his large hands, signing it.

"Thank you so much, but before we go can we have a picture?" Another short brunette asked.

"Yeah. Most defiantly." Harry relied to the girls request.

The girls all jumped around with excitement. "Aww but there isn't anyone to take a picture." The blond said with a fake frown looking around until her grey eyes fell upon me.

"Oh wait hold on! Hey could you take our picture please?" She said pushing her phone into my hand.

"Oh sure." I said trying to be as nice as possible.

Harry stood perfectly in between the 4 teenage girls with his arms wrapped around the girls waist pulling them close. It's not that I was jealous. It was that it was weird seeing a guy who was supposed to be on a ''date'' with me taking a picture with 4 other girls and I was the one taking it. This whole famous thing was going to take some getting used to.

After snapping the picture the girls each gave Harry a lingering hug and a kiss on the cheek. Again...I wasn't jealous, but there was a piercing seance of anger that was obviously there.

"Bye loves, nice meeting you!" Harry called to the giddy girls as they walked back down the street.

He looked back down at me with a look of apology. "Drew, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a way to make it up to after out first date, but I can't turn my fans away."

"It's fine Harry it's not your fault you have fans. I'm just going to have to get used to it I guess." I said smiling causing him to smile back.

"So this means..." He said trailing off.

"This means that if.. I start becoming a part of your life... I'm going to have to deal with you and being in One Direction." I said unsure of his reaction or to what that future with him entitled.

He didn't say anything but answered it with a reassuring smirk and took my hand in his and we continued our way back to my apartment.

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--.

She accepted me..Well she was beginning to accept me for who I was and even if that meant accepting me being in One Direction. Ever since I had been famous I really hadn't tried to date or get close to a girl that wasn't famous for one important reason. I knew that it would be hard and difficult, but there was something about Drew that made me really want to try. Wanting to try to make it work, make it work between us.

As we walked side by side slightly brushing each others hand there was a silence that hadn't been there in the date until Drew spoke up. "Hey Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything." I answered back.

"Well I was thinking about it. What is it like?" She said fumbling over her words.

I thought about the question, "What, is what like?"

She looked down at the pavement and back up at me, "Being able to see the world, travel where ever your heart desires, and do what you love while doing it?"

"Oh. Well it's fantastic. Ever since I was a kid living back in Homles Chapel I knew I wanted to sing but when I tried out for Xfactor I defiantly didn't expect all that has happened. I feel like now I can do anything in the world, but I still want to be me while doing it." I said looking back at Drew.

She looked ahead back at road ahead of her and seemed to frown at my answer, "Wow it must be nice."

And then came the silence.

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

Seeing the apartment gave me reassurance and kind of a seance of loneliness because there was apart of me that didn't want him to leave. I know it sounds crazy and unexpected but there was something about Harry that made me want to change the way I was approaching everything. I wanted living in London, going to school, and spending the time with Harry to be like no other.

As we walked up the small concrete steps to my front door I could feel my stomach slowly dropping. I was lost for words and my hands trying to unlock the door just wouldn't work. I know new for a fact that I didn't want Harry to leave.

"Well this has been a wonderful date with you today and I'm hoping maybe we can do it sometime soon?" He said from behind me with question in his voice.

"Yeah, thanks for everything Harry." I said softly and in the most melancholy tone.

From the corner of my eye I could seem him drop his head and slowly turn to begin walking away.

"Harry?" I half way yelled as I turned around to see him already on the sidewalk hidden beneath the twilight glow.

"Harry.." I stuttered trying to find the words I wanted to say so badly.

I saw him begin walking back to where the stairs met the sidewalk, and through the little light that was given I could see his green eyes almost glowing against the back ground of black.

"Harry, will you stay with me?" I asked so unsure of what I was doing or what could happen the minute I asked the question.

--AUTHORS NOTES--

Sorry this was kind of a filler chapter, but 100% there will be drama in the next chapter! Please vote and comment and tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions about what you think would be good just message me. Sorry it takes me forever to write these chapters I am just so busy with school, and I'll try to wright as soon as possible. Oh and Happy Early Valentines Day!!!

LOVE, Kristen (follow me on twitter kristen_leanne8)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 8.1K 32
Maggie Farr is your typical nerd, she's not into partying, and doesn't have many friends, her golden blonde locks are pushed back in a ponytail, and...
15.6K 171 45
Kianna Whitmore, 18, and Harry Styles, 18, have been best friends since birth because their moms were best friends in elementry school. Kianna lives...
12.2K 256 18
In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are against them? Or will everything come do...
103 3 10
Amelia Baker is completely closed off to love and relationships. After her only relationship went wrong, and she had to deal with heartbreak, she dec...