How To Impress My Bestfriend...

By deddinosaur204

"Set me up with Jimin, please Jungkookie. " Just Taehyung seeking for his best friend's help to set himself u... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
Epilogue//ᢠˑᡘᢠᢠ
Epilogue//Λ’α΅α΅˜α΅—

15

7.3K 458 27
By deddinosaur204

"Push me!" Jungkook called out and Taehyung went to the younger, standing behind him as he pushed on the swing. Jungkook giggled out.

"I wanted to play but you know how kids never let others play." Jungkook whined while swinging and Taehyung lets out a chuckle.

"You are also a kid, they should let you play." Taehyung jokes abd Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.

"It's enough, get down now." Taehyung spoke and hold on the chain stopping the swing as Jungkook pouted, he wanted to play more.

"Stop giving me those pouts, it won't work." Taehyung informs signalling the boy to get down as he huffed and gets up.

"Yeah why would it work. Now all you think about is jimin." Said by Jungkook as he walks off.

"Are you jealous? " Taehyung teased following Jungkook to wherever he was going.

"Why would i be jealous." Jungkook replies bitterly.

"You know better." Taehyung stopped on his track when the shorter male he was following stopped walking and turned behind only to shot glares at him.

"I'm not jealous of anything." Jungkook said crunching his nose, showing an angry face. Taehyung couldn't help but booped his crunching nose.

Jungkook felt something cold touches his face, he looked up to see if it was water or something. Another single tiny snowflake fell on his face and his eyes widened.

"It's snowing!!" Jungkook chirped grabbing Taehyung's attention as he pulled out his hand from his sweater paw. Fresh white snow starts falling from the sky, gently touching Jungkook's palm and he couldn't be more happy. He saw the first snowfall.

Jungkook sticks out his tongue waiting for a few snowflakes to fall on his tongue. He giggled out when the snowflakes touched his tongue. He begins to play with the snow, his lips were leaving those heavenly giggles warming up Taehyung's heart who was watching him being fully in love.

Taehyung reached his hand to grab the other's wrist who was playing with the snowflakes. Jungkook turned around looking at Taehyung smiling brightly, his brows knotted a bit trying to show his confusion about why Taehyung held his hand but soon his breath hitched when Taehyung pulled him closer colliding theirs bodies together. Jungkook lets out a soft gasp.

"Hyung-" without letting him say anything Taehyung speaks up.

"The things you do to me, god." Taehyung says, his voice deepening as he leaned in and placed a sweet peck on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook blinked furiously when Taehyung wrapped his hand around his small waist. His cheeks redden even more as he clenched on the elder's coat.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung complaints and leaned in, placing another kiss on the younger's eyelids which got immediately closed as he went closer. Taehyung doesn't know what he was doing but one thing what he knows was he has already gone crazy, couldn't hold himself from holding the younger who was looking so adorable.

On the other hand Jungkook was fighting with his own self, couldn't understand what Taehyung was doing to him. He should push Taehyung away but he couldn't, as if his body was reacting by itself, as if he was being hypnotized by Taehyung.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Taehyung who was already looking at him. Their eyes were locked for a few moments as they both got lost in each other eyes, desperately searching for answers for all those weird feelings Jungkook has been feeling lately. Taehyung's eyes slowly moved down, gazing at the younger's red nose he was dying to kiss. He leaned in and softly kissed the tip of his nose.

"I was dying to kiss it." Taehyung mumbles under his breath. Hearing the elder Jungkook felt extremely weird, strong butterflies were dancing inside his tummy. He doesn't know why Taehyung was acting like this but he won't deny, somewhere a slightest part of him was liking it more than he should.

"You still don't get it?" Taehyung's soft voice could be hear by Jungkook. His heartbeat fastened when Taehyung placed his forehead over his, the e fresh white snows falling over their body.

"W-what?" The younger stuttered, not being able to keep the extreme closeness.

"How long will you be so oblivious?" Taehyung pulled himself back and Jungkook looked at him being confused.

"I can't wait anymore, kook." Taehyung pulled the boy closer by his waist, he can see Jungkook was panicking. His gaze moved from those doe eyes to his cherry pink lips, he leaned in leaving inches between their lips. He was fully conscious of what he was doing, the thing from where he has gotten all the confident to do this is what happened in the afternoon.

"I love you." And there he goes, finally saying thoes three magical words he was dying for years to tell him. He was ready to face however Jungkook is going to react because in the end he was damn sure Jungkook has feelings for him and he will make him realize it.

Saying the three magical words against the younger's lips, he pressed their lips together closing the distance between it. Jungkook's eyes widened hearing the elder confession, his legs go all all jelly when Taehyung's lips captured his. He doesn't know what to feel, how to react but he never felt like this before as if he was floating, head all empty. Heat rushed through his whole body in light speed.

On the hand Taehyung felt like he was in heaven, just like he thought Jungkook's lips were extremely soft and sweet. It was so addictive that he never wants to break the kiss.

Jungkook's eyes remind wide open while the elder's were closed, enjoying the brief moment of being in heaven, feeling his lips on the younger's soft one. It was just a short yet sweet peck as Taehyung pulled himself back.

It didn't take much time for Jungkook to push him away.

"W-what did just say!" Jungkook almost shouts looking at Taehyung with his wide opened eyes as his hand automatically reached to touch his lips.

"I love you." Taehyung took baby steps toward Jungkook who stepped back quickly, he reached his hands to softly hold the younger boy's hand.

"I'm ready to face the consequences but i can't wait any longer. I have been waiting for years that one day you will see my feelings. One day you will realize your own feelings for me but that one day never came. You're so clueless kook and it's killing me. Everyone around me kept telling me to keep my patience on you but how long should i be patient?" Taehyung says never breaking the eye contact with Jungkook.

"What are you saying-" Jungkook tried to remove Taehyung's grasp from his hand but he couldn't as the elder was holding his hand tightly, having no intention of letting him go.

"I love you so much, kook. You can't even image. I want to hold your hand always, i want to protect you from everything, i want to give you all the happiness this world has for you." Taehyung's every word was making Jungkook go all crazy as if the world was spinning around him, his mind was clouded.

"But you said you like jimin.." Jungkook murmured.

"I do like him but not more than you." Taehyung lied, Jimin is just a friend to him. More like a brother but he can't tell Jungkook this right now because he has something in his mind for this.

"I know I'm risking my friendship but i don't want to be only a friend to you forever. I want to be someone who would hold you when you will seek for comfort, someone you will love. But it's okay if you don't feel the same, i will move on." Taehyung finished as he flushed a weak smile, his voice sound sad when he said the last sentence.

"Move on?" Jungkook says, he sounded very offended. His brows furrowed at Taehyung who smirked behind the sad face.

"Yeah, i can't force my feelings on you also i can't be like this. Jimin really likes me and i also like him." Taehyung slowly loosened the grip on Jungkook's hand.

"You just said you wanted to be with me." Jungkook said rising a eyebrow, Taehyung hardly controlled himself from pulling the jealous boy into a tight hug and tell him he likes nobody but only him.

"Hm, but if you don't feel the same i have to move on right? You also won't like me keep hanging on you." Taehyung watched Jungkook looking down pouting, struggling with his thoughts and his works here is done.

"I will ask Jimin tomorrow to be my boyfriend. If you don't stop me, i will think you don't have anything for me and i will move on from you." Taehyung finished and sat down on the bench beside them. Jungkook stood there frozen, processing everything what Taehyung has just said.

How can someone just confess to you and the next moment tell you that they will move on from you if you don't return their feelings. I mean at least Taehyung should have give Jungkook a week to think not just a night. Jungkook was already struggling with his thoughts and now he has a deadline to find out the answer of all of his thoughts.

Jungkook knows he is jealous, he can't just let Taehyung asks Jimin out even after knowing he has feelings for him. But the problem is his own feelings, he was confused. Even if he stops Taehyung, Taehyung will think he likes him. Does he really like him? Or it's just his jealousy. But he shouldn't be feeling butterflies if his best friend kisses him also he didn't stop him.

Jungkook lets out a groan and sits on the bench besides Taehyung. Not being able to help himself to get himself out from all of this confusion, he at least needs someone's help. Taehyung does mean a lot to him, he doesn't want to lose him.

Time passed with the two boys sitting on the bench as the lamppost standing besides them was giving the source of light to them, it was snowing heavily than before. Taehyung felt a sudden light weight on his shoulder, he looked beside only to see Jungkook sleeping as his head was resting on his shoulder.

A fond smile captured his face looking at the sleeping boy being rolled up with sweaters as his round head was popping out, hands were hidden inside his sweater paws, his button nose flushed from the cold and cherry pink lips slightly parted leaving soft snores.

Taehyung loves winter and the reason was just besides him.

_._

This is sho cute🥺🥺🥺
Ignore my mistakes😷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
775K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...