THESE CELESTIAL BODIES (Demet...

By Mubangak

"My, my, love. Are you sure you want to leave such a cruel world behind?" Far beyond the horizon, clouds gath... More

INTRODUCTION
BESTIARY
ACT 1
The dark
FIVE MONTHS AGO
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
ACT 2
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen

ACT 3

87.2K 3.6K 546
By Mubangak

[ Queen of Flesh and Fire ]

"It's said that one of the celestials fell in love with one of the Vesen boys. And when it came to leave Ead, Rael'Xhyrra, also known as Freyja, did not want to part ways with her lover so asked her god if she could stay. He agreed and declared her Vesen Queen, protector of the covens. Rael'Xhyrra reincarnated each time she passed, only the high elders and her lover knew the truth. Each time, her lover would locate her and bring her home. The Vesens were gifted a piece of the eternal flame so that Rael'Xhyrra might be doused in it to remember who she was and where she came from. But for the last few years, Rael'Xhyrra has been lost to the Vesens."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 228 32
Angels. Cute, little Heavenly beings, right? Wrong. The angels, all sixteen of them, have been exiled from Heaven. They fell to Earth and cra...
Haven By Jamie

Paranormal

233 0 22
He turned his back on me, he left me. And now, I found myself missing him even more but his mind was made up, he chose what he wanted and there was n...
99.4K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...
788K 36.1K 25
NOTE: this is a sequel to Demetre, please read Demetre before this so you do not get confused. ~*~ Ever get the saying you mess with the bull you get...