sky high love (tommyinnit x y...

By lolsitsmexx

in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpect... More

intro
chapter 1 - departure
Chapter 2 - meeting
Chapter 3 - HELP
Chapter 4 - we meet again
Chapter 5 - night 1
chapter 7 - swimming and a movie
chapter 8 - the restaurant
chapter 9 - Surprise
chapter 10 party time
chapter 11 - do you wanna...?
chapter 12 - shopping
chapter 13 - date <3
Chapter 14 - telling 🤭
Chapter 15 - chillin
chapter 16 - sick :/
chapter 17 - 17
chapter 18 - bowling
chapter 19 - Emily
chapter 20 - ylyl
chapter 21 - skating
chapter 22 - disney
chapter 23 - goodbye <3
part 24 - fnaf
chapter 25 - visitor...
chapter 26 - guest
chapter 27 - tomathy
chapter 28 - when you wish apon a star <3
epilogue - 15 years later

Chapter 6 - the fair

2.6K 55 146
By lolsitsmexx

y/n pov still

"shhhhh don't wake them sapnap" i heard someone say as i heard a camera click, then twice more. i cracked my eyes open to see everyone standing around me and Tommy. Tommy was asleep now, my head now on his chest, and his head on top of mine, his arms both around me now. i could now see what was happening. i half opened my eyes again and flipped them all off before shutting my eyes again. "fuck off" i croaked out, my voice laced with sleep still. they all started laughing and i was worried they would wake Tommy.

i wasn't bothered to get up and go upstairs to sleep there, or even just to get changed, partly so i didn't wake Tommy, partly cause i was just so goddamn comfortable here. i checked my watch and it was around 11pm. I could see Niki in the group around us, so i guessed she must have arrived while we were asleep.

slowly, everyone went away, either to their own rooms, or bathrooms, to get ready for bed themselves. i went back to sleep quickly and slept to the morning.

i woke up, surrounded by warmth still. the memories of last night came back into my head, as i looked round to see me still asleep on Tommy. he looked so cute as he slept. no y/n, you just met him, you can't catch feelings. not cute, ugh. i tried to get up but Tommy's grip was too tight around me. at some point while i was trying to escape from his hold, he woke up.

"w-what..." he mumbled. god his morning voice is cute. no y/n stop it. "oh sorry to wake you, i wanted to get dressed, and you were kinda, ermmm, cuddling with me..." i said awkwardly as he sat up and i stood up.
"oh sorry bout that, hope i didn't make it awkward between us" Tommy replied, scratching the back of his neck, nervously.
"no your good" i said back, as i started up stairs to get changed for the day.

i went into Sophia's room to see her awake and on tiktok on her bed. she looked up as i walked in and flopped at the end of her bed. "done cuddling with your boyfriend" she teased, kicking me slightly, jokingly.
"oh fuck off" i said kicking her back, as i stood up to go to my suitcase. "you know what we are doing today?" i asked, wondering what i should wear today.
"oh yeah. last night Clay said that we would be going to a theme park today, guess it must have been after you and prince charming fell asleep," she said, smirking.

i picked out an oversized, electric blue t-shirt, some ripped jeans and my matching blue trainers. i flipped Sophia off as i walked out the room, walking towards the bathroom. i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into Tommy. "oh sorry" i said
"yeah my bad, sorry bout earlier too" he said back, kinda embarrassed. "really don't worry about it, Tommy. it was one of the best nights sleep i've had in a while" i replied. he went slightly red and looked down at the floor when i said that. "blushing are you Tomathy?!" i started laughing and he started shouting and swearing at me as i tried to push past him and went into the bathroom. i did my business and got changed quickly, going back downstairs to find something to eat.

i found Clay, Wilbur, Niki, Ranboo, Tubbo and Sophia downstairs. they were all sitting at the table, most on their phones, all eating breakfast. i grabbed some cereal from the cupboard, along with a bowl. i sat down in one of the chairs as everyone muttered their good mornings to me. i said good morning to them back as i started to eat my cereal. i turned on my phone and started watching tiktok.

a particularly funny video came on and i started laughing, when i jumped as i heard a loud laugh come from behind me. Tommy's laugh to be exact. i turned around, and low and behold, there was Tommy, leaning on the back of my chair, watching my phone with me. "oh fuck off" i muttered as he came and sat down next to me, grabbing the cereal. "oooo the lovebirds are quarrelling" Wilbur joked as everyone at the table burst out laughing and both me and Tommy flipped him off simultaneously as continued to eat out food.

after a little while, everyone had come downstairs and finished breakfast and we were all sitting in the living room talking together. Clay stood up ti make an announcement. "okay everyone, for those of you who missed it last night because of falling asleep on eachother *cough cough* Tommy and Y/n *cough cough*," he said looking towards the two of us, and everyone laughed. we both gave him a death glare and he continued, "we are going to a theme park today! we are gonna go in about 15 minutes, and it is a two hour drive, so pack all your stuff for a day out and a long drive. we have two cars, mine and Sapnaps. in my car, we will have Me, Tommy, Y/n, Sophia, Tubbo and Ranboo, and in Sapnap's car will be Sapnap, Wilbur, Niki, Quackity and Karl. we are gonna pick up George from the airport on the way, and he will also be in the second car. got it all?" he looked very excited that george was coming and so Tommy shouted "excited to see your boyfriend aren't you" and everyone burst out laughing.
"i wasn't the one cuddling with y/n last night" he said back and everyone went "ooooooo" and looked between the two of them. Tommy didn't have anything to say back to him and so just flipped him off and walked away, pulling a Tubbo and Ranboo with him.

i went and packed my stuff up for the day. i was really excited for it, as was Sophia.

we walked together towards Clay's car, discussing which of us was better at minecraft.

(the car seating plan thingggy:)

we all climbed in and got comfortable. "why do i have to sit next to Tommy" i jokingly sighed. he lightly shoved me as the rest of the people in the car laughed. "don't pretend like you don't like it" Clay replied. he gasped in shock, and reached forward and smacked him on the back of his head. "ow what the fuck" he cried back, acting like a child, even though he was the oldest in the car.

i put in my headphones and started playing my music. one of my favourite songs, Boys Will Be Bugs by Cavetown came on. i started silently vibing to it until i felt my left headphone being taken out. i turned to see Tommy putting it in his ear so he could listen too. i internally blushed, that he wanted to see what i was listening to, it was kinda cute. he we go again with the thinking he's cute! stop it y/n, you met him only yesterday!

about half way through the drive, we parked at the  airport and we all got out to stretch our legs while Clay and Sapnap went inside to fin George. after not too long, the two came out with a third, who i assumed was George. he fit the description Clay always talked of: long, dark brown hair, quite short, pretty chocolate brown eyes and the iconic dream merch on. he went round everyone saying his hellos, introducing himself to me and Sophia, as he didn't know us.

soon we were back on the road. Tommy and I just listened to my playlist the rest of the way to the theme park. when we got there, Clay told us to stay with at least one other person from the group at all times, and to be back by 6 at the latest, it only being 12 then, meant we had 6 hours to enjoy the themepark with. me and Sophia ran off together.

we first decided to get food, to have lunch over and done with first so we didn't have to worry about it later. we then went on about 4 rides. we then decided to go to the arcade area, which had stalls, the sort that are always rigged but you always want to play anyway. there were also normal rugged grabber machines and arcade games.

when we entered, we noticed that Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo were already there, having a go at a grabber machine. we walked over to them and started talking.

i started getting bored and so i went over to one of the other machines to try my luck to see if i could win anything.

after around 15 minutes with no luck, i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned to see Tommy standing behind me with a stuffed koala in his arms. he held it out for me to take. "here i won it for you." he said, muttering slightly. i started blushing and looked to the floor to avoid his gaze. "oh...ummm... thank you" i said taking it and hugging it close to my chest. i looked back up to see Tommy looking down at me, blushing slightly too. "koalas are my favourite animal" i said smiling. he then walked away to find Tubbo.

the time was now 5:45 so the five of us decided to start heading back to where we all agreed to meet again. we bought some snacks in the way, to eat in the car home.

once everyone arrives at the meeting spot, we all started walking to the car. the sun had started setting, and the sky looked really beautiful. i pointed this out to Tommy, as we were walking next to each other. "not as beautiful as you" he muttered, just loud enough for me to hear. i pretended i didn't hear, but started blushing very hard. "w-w-what did you say" i said, trying to act like nothing happened.
"oh, errr, nothing don't worry, i just said yeah it looks really pretty" he stuttered, awkwardly.

once we got into the car, a sudden wave of drowsiness hit me, and i was feeling really tired all of a sudden. i tried to find a sleeping position that worked with my cramped position in the car, but couldn't find a good one. finally i turned to Tommy next to me and whispered in his ear "i'm really tired, could i sleep on you?"
he started blushing slightly, and nodded his head slightly, "yeah sure" he said. i moved closer to Tommy, him putting his arm around me and pulling me even closer. i rested my head on his chest, finally comfortable, and i fell asleep quickly.

i was slowly awoken by the sound of hushed voices around me. i was in someone's arms, being carried into the house. i remembered what happened in the car just before and opened my eyes slightly to see that my suspicions were right and that is was in fact Tommy carrying me into the house. "Tommy...." i muttered still mostly asleep in his strong arms.
"oh shit sorry, did i wake you" he muttered back, trying not to be too loud.
"no your fine" i said back. i was still exhausted and didn't want to walk so i put up my arms and brought them around his neck, now holding onto it, hugging him as he carried me upstairs, into Sophia's room.

he carefully put me down on my bed, and just as i was about to fall back asleep, i felt something touch my forehead and Tommy's voice whisper "good night y/n, sleep well" and i heard good steps retreating and the door shutting, before i drifted off again.

2003 words (jesus christ)

have a great day/night ly <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...
160K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
14.6K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
2.3K 48 15
(Discontinued sorry) This is my first story on wattpad so it's not going to be the best. I'm writing this as a little experiment because I was bored...