The Seven-Year Itch (Jenlisa)

By Mystifyinglily

"Do you think seven-year itch is a real thing?" ... This story is MINE so please don't copy without my permis... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - Unpredictable
Chapter 3 - Trust
Chapter 5 - Complication
Chapter 6 - Decisiveness
Chapter 7 - Decision

Chapter 4 - Dispute

1.5K 73 20
By Mystifyinglily

→♡←

"I thought we are going to your restaurant? Why you took a left turn?" Jennie asked with furrowed brows when she noticed that her girlfriend is driving towards the opposite direction.

"Change of plans. The lovers decided to have dinner in their home instead." Lisa said without taking her eyes off the road.

"Who will cook for tonight? Those two don't know how to cook." The feline-eye girl asked.

"Chipmunk's mom, Aunt Rose. She is a chef as well and a colleague of my dad." Lisa said with her stoic expression which the feline-eye girl immediately noticed.

"Uhm, Honey." Jennie called her lover.

"Uhm."

"Are you still upset?" Jennie asked worriedly at her lover.

"Nope. I'm not. We kissed already." Lisa said still not looking at her girlfriend.

"Damn, but your gorgeous face shows differently." Jennie muttered and look outside the car window again.

"What did you say?" Lisa said and stopped the car.

"Nothing." Jennie pout and fidget her fingers.

"I-i'm not upset. I -i'm just disappointed. You know how I behave sometimes baby, please be patient with this grumpy version of me." Lisa said and sighed. Jennie couldn't help herself and immediately removed her seat belt and move closer to her girlfriend. She kisses Lisa on the lips and the Thai reciprocated it immediately.

The two of them are sharing an intimate kiss when they suddenly heard a knocked on Lisa's car window that made the feline-eye girl immediately gets back on her seat. Lisa rolled-down her car window and an anxious Jisoo is now looking at them.

"For real JENLISA, a quickie in front of our front yard." Jisoo said with both of her hands on her waist.

"Stop nagging Chicken and move cos I will park the car properly." Lisa said and chuckled.

"Yah, be faster. My in-laws are already waiting for the two of you." Jisoo said and walks away from them.

A few minutes later.

JENNIE

The three of us walk inside their home. Rosé and her parents are already waiting for us in the living room. Rosé's mom is the exact replica of her while her dad is a good-looking man as well.

Mr. and Mrs. Park immediately greeted my girlfriend because she is the daughter of their family's friend.

"Lali! How are you my darling?" Rosé's mom asked and hugs Lisa.

"I'm good Aunt Rose." My girlfriend said, then Mr. Park tap her shoulder.

"You look good. I guess your girlfriend is taking good care of you Lisa." He said and smirked. Lisa is about to speak but the man cuts her off and looks at me instead.

"Hello Diana. I'm Sam. Lisa's dad is always talking about you on the phone. I'm so happy to finally meet you." He said and smile, but I'm taken aback on what he called me.

Who the fuck is Diana?!

"Dad!" Rosé called her dad.

"What?" Her father asked with furrowed brows.

I nudge my girlfriend and she looks at me. "Who is Diana?" I mumbled, but Lisa only gave me an apologetic look.

I look at the Parks family, and I could see that the women stare anxiously to the man, then they suddenly changed their expressions when they saw me staring at them.

"My dear....?" Rosé's mom said like she's asking my name.

"Jennie ma'am. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." I said and bowed at them.

"Oh, don't call me ma'am my dear. Call me Aunt Rose as well and that old man is your Uncle Sam. I'm so sorry about earlier. My husband is not good with names. He probably mixed it with Lisa's- " She is still speaking when Rosé cuts her off.

"DINNER IS READY!" Rosé suddenly said that stop her mother. "Everyone, let's go in the dining room." Rosé said and immediately dragged her parents in the dining room.

"What's happening?" Jisoo asked Lisa with furrowed brows when her future in-laws left.

"I-i don't know." She said and scratched her nape and looks away from us.

I'm about to speak, but my phone suddenly rings. I look at it and saw my mom calling me.

"Who is it babe?" Lisa asked with furrowed brows.

"It's mom." I said and her expression suddenly became worried. "You can two go ahead. I'll follow later." I said and smile a little at them. Lisa kissed my head before her and Jisoo went to the dining room.

I walk towards the window in the living room, then I breathe deeply before I answered the call.

"Hello mommy." I said.

"Jen your brother." She said, and I immediately noticed the uneasiness in her voice.

"What he did this time?" I asked anxiously.

"He's arrested for illegal possession of firearms." She said with anxious voice.

"What?!"

"Please Jen, we need your help. Your sister and I are now in the police station. I don't know where to get the money to bail him out." She said while crying.

"Mom, I don't have any money right now. You know that I already used my savings to settle his debts last time." I explained.

"C-can you please ask Lisa's help, maybe she - " She is still speaking when I cut her off.

"No mom. I can't do that. Lisa has nothing to do with it. It's our family problem." I said anxiously.

"Please Jen his your twin brother." My mother pleads. I'm about to answer her when someone suddenly took my phone from me that widens my eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Kim, it's Lisa. What's your location? Jen and I will be there."

All the blood suddenly went to my head. I'm really anxious right now.

Lisa and my mom talked for a couple of minutes. After the call, Lisa asked an apology to Rosé's parents cos we need to leave early because of an emergency.

Damn, I'm furious.

→♡←

A few hours later.

"Thank you Lisa. I owe you a lot. Thank you so much for helping my son." Jennie's mom said with teary eyes when all of them gets out of the car.

"No problem Mrs. Kim, it's just money. Just call me if you needed help again." Lisa said and tap the old woman's back.

"Just money, tsk. She can say those words like it doesn't matter cos she's rich unlike us." Jinhwan, Jennie's twin brother said that made the feline-eye girl snapped.

"Asshole! Why can't you just be thankful." Jennie said anxiously that startled everyone.

"Babe, calm down." Lisa said and immediately moved Jennie away from her sibling. "I'm sorry Jinhwan it's my fault anyway for saying those things." Lisa said that made Jennie more furious.

"No! Don't say sorry to him. He's a jerk. I can't accept that attitude, he's the one that needs to say sorry to you." The feline-eye girl said furiously.

"Babe, it's fine." Lisa said to her girlfriend.

"Can you two gets out of here? You two disgusted me!" The man scowl and about getting inside the house when Jennie suddenly grabbed his shirt and slapped him hard.

Her brother is about to slap her as well, but Lisa immediately moved Jennie to her back that made her receive the slap instead that cut her lips.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa!" Jennie shouted and checked her girlfriend's face, while her brother immediately gets inside of the house.

"Fuck you Jinwhan!" Jennie is about to follow him but Lisa suddenly hold her hand.

"I-i'm fine babe. Don't follow him. Please, let's go home instead." Lisa pleads to her girlfriend. "Mrs. Kim and Lia. I'm so sorry for what happened. We'll go ahead." The Thai said and bowed her head, then she walked towards their car.

"Jen please forgive your brother. He's emotionally unstable. He doesn't know what he is doing. He is - " Jennie's mother is still explaining when the feline-eye girl cuts her off.

"He is what? In a phase again? I'm tired of it mom. We all know that he and Dad doesn't like Lisa but what he did tonight is unforgivable. He crossed the line this time." Jennie said with tears in her eyes.

"Jen I'm so sor- "

"Mom stop." Jennie said and breathe deeply before she speaks again. "Tell Dad that I'll just send the money next week for his medicine. We are leaving." Jennie shed her tears then followed Lisa in the car.

The ride backed to their apartment was silent. It's almost midnight when the couple went home, but Jennie havoc the moment that the two of them got inside their unit. The feline-eye girl throws her pouch bag at the couch anxiously and starts to rant.

"He's an asshole! A spoiled and ungrateful asshole! You should not help him. That asshole deserves to rot in jail!" Jennie rant anxiously.

"Babe calm down, he is still your brother." Lisa said and took Jennie's pouch on the couch.

"Fuck!" Jennie suddenly shouted that startled Lisa. "You want me to calm down. NO! He doesn't have the right to humiliate you. That ungrateful asshole! I hate him so much. I hate how he treated you. How they treated us. I'm tired of them! I hate them!" Jennie said anxiously and cries her heart out. Lisa immediately hugs her girlfriend and kiss the crown of her head.

"Hush babe, you only said those words cos you are mad." Lisa said and caress her back. "At the end of the day they are still your family." She said that made Jennie hugs her back.

After a few minutes, Jennie calms down and suddenly look at her girlfriend's face.

"Honey, does it hurt?" Jennie asked suddenly that furrowed Lisa's brows.

"What?"

"I don't care if he is my twin. I will kill him, he cut your lips." Jennie muttered with fiery eyes and looked intently at her girlfriend's lips.

"Nuh, don't say that. I'm fine. Just treat it, babe." Lisa said and smile genuinely. Jennie nodded her head and moved away from her girlfriend.

"Wait here. I'll get the medicine kit" Jennie said and about leaving when Lisa suddenly hold her hand.

"Not that kind of treatment. I want this instead." Lisa said and grabbed the waist of the feline-eye girl and moved her body towards her. Jennie's face suddenly became red when she felt Lisa's bulge. She's about protesting but the Thai suddenly kisses her on the lips and unbuttoned her pants that widened her eyes. Lisa let go of the kiss and suddenly whispered at her.

"I can handle anything for you, babe. I love you so much." Lisa said, then bitten her left ear that made her moan.

JENNIE

The next morning.

I slowly open my eyes and saw Lisa looking intently at me.

"Good morning honey." I gave her my gummy smile and about kissing her lips when she suddenly moves away from me.

My brows furrowed when I noticed her blank expression cos I'm used to her smiling face every time I woken up seeing her by my side.

"Hun is there a problem?" I asked worriedly and about holding her face when she shove my hand away from her.

"I am the problem." She said expressionless that widened my eyes.

"What?"

"I can't do this anymore Jennie. I'm breaking up with you." Lisa said that suddenly crushes my world.

______________________________________

Hi Everyone. (^O^)/💛

It's been so long since I updated this story. 😅

I just want to ask your thoughts about the story so far? Please Comment, it truly motivates me to write. ♡

Thank you for always supporting my stories. Don't forget to Vote if you love this story.

You can Follow me as well so you'll know when will I update.

Keep safe always. ♡

Jenlisa is life💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 164 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
228K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...
44.5K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
14.4K 308 13
COMPLETED Lisa Manoban dials the incorrect number and started ranting, unknown to her that the one on the other line was THE Jennie Kim. • Sequel to...