Greed Fischer (BXB)

By armonici

I shook my head, "don't do that again." "Of course, Firefly." He bowed his head slightly. "I mean it, Gre... More

WARNING: PLEASE READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

399 21 0
By armonici

TW: VIOLENCE AND REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ABUSE

______________________

When I was thrown into Greed's cupboard and it's wooden edges knocked into my ribs and I gasped for breath, I realised that pain wasn't as nice as I had thought it could be.

"F-fuck..." I groaned and looked up, wide eyed at the devil who stood before me.

Greed's father stepped towards me. In the darkness, his eyes looked coal black and empty, like there was nothing human inside of them. His smirk was chilling and I clutched the dresser tightly as every muscle inside of my body locked. Fear made my heart stutter when he took another step closer. Fear made me feel like I couldn't breathe.

"You're f-fucking asshole!" I choked out, as he lifted me up by my shirt, "a fucking pervert!"

His smile chilled me to the bone and his laugh was sinister, "fighting back only makes me want to hurt you more."

"You're sick!" I spat, and gasped for breath when his hand grabbed my neck harshly and he squeezed mercilessly, "l-let g-go – f-fuck!"

"Does Greed tell you about me?" His insidious smile widened as his black eyes gleamed with malignance. I was starting to feel lightheaded and I grabbed his arms tightly, "how his cries for me to stop were so pretty to hear when he was a kid?"

"S-shut the fu –" I gasped for breath. His grip on my shirt tightened.

Greed's father's smile was deranged, the smile of a person who loved other's pain, the smile of a person who was capable of sexually abusing his son, the smile of Satan.

"Would you cry, darling?" His face came closer and I felt like I was going to throw up. His grip on my neck tightened and the pressure was discomforting as well as restricting of oxygen. I dug my nails into his arms, "would you cry for me to stop?"

His hand released most of the pressure and I gulped in air as my head spun.

"I-I would never cry for a f-fucking psychopath..." I croaked out. My voice was raspy and I coughed hard.

He gripped my jaw painfully and he grabbed my fist in one hand as I tried to punch him.

"So feisty..." He murmured, "I can see why Greed is taken with you."

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped, "you don't know anything you fucking child molester –

My mother had slapped me many times before but nothing could have prepared me for this. I felt like my body had been thrown half way across the room but I had only been flung back into the dresser, where the pain of the wood digging into my back felt insignificant compared to the pain that erupted on my cheek. It was like the side of my face was on fire. My head snapped to the side and my cheek felt sickly warm and bruised.

"Did he tell you about how I killed his mummy?" Dark black eyes gleamed down at me. Fear made me feel like I was drowning, "how I cut her into pieces and buried her in the backyard so that no one would know?"

"I wonder if anyone would know if you went missing?"
"You're f-fucking crazy!" I stared at him with wide eyes as I kicked away from him, "you're psychotic! You need to fucking die!"

"No one's come looking for Greed before..." He chuckled and his voice was deep and sinister, "I wonder what makes you different..."

"Nothing, you psychotic asshole! Now, leave me the fuck alone!" I spat up at him. My hands were shaking as I clutched the dresser tightly.

"Hmm..." He smirked down at me, winked and pulled his hands away, "I'll be seeing you around, darling."

The door slammed behind him.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I climbed out the window slowly and grabbed my skateboard numbly. I wanted to run. I wanted to cry but I couldn't do anything but slowly plug my earphones back in and step onto my skateboard. My heart was thumping in my chest and my legs felt shaky.

I didn't look behind me, I just pulled my hoodie over my head and skated calmly back to my house.

I hadn't realised I was crying until something wet dribbled down my cheek and splattered on the pavement in front of me and I couldn't find myself to care.

Today had been terrible. It had been stupid.

The whole gay thing was stupid because I didn't like Greed and if did, I didn't want to think about it. I knew I wasn't gay because I had never looked at a guy before and wanted anything romantically or even sexually – it was just Greed who was messing with my head.

I made the wrong decision to go to Greed's house and what had happened back there was a given. I should have known better than to willingly walk into a predator's house.

When I stepped into my room, Greed was sitting on my bed.

Greed was angry. His jaw clenched angrily and he fisted my blankets tightly. His violet eyes snapped to mine when I closed the door behind me and they darkened when he saw the tears dribbling down my face.

I didn't have time to react before Greed had me pressed against the wall with his arms either side of my head, caging me in. I winced when my back connected with the wall as pain erupted from the traumatised area.

Greed didn't speak. All emotion fell from his face as he gripped my jaw the softest, he ever had, and lifted my head up to meet his eyes. His violet eyes were haunted. Hidden behind his transparent irises was a darkness that stemmed from a sinister anger. Greed wasn't just furious. Greed was wild with rage.

I lifted my hand up to wipe my tears with my sleeve and sniffled.

Greed lifted his hand slowly and brushed my hair behind my ears softly as he pulled my earphones from my ears. The Fray buzzed quietly before the earphones slipped from his fingers and dangled precariously from my pocket.

"Who the fuck touched you."

I had never heard Greed's voice so dark, so angry, so full of rage. He pulled my head to the side and inspected the large red hand print on my cheek, something haunted flickered in his eyes when they dropped to my throat.

"I-I'm sorry..." More tears dripped down my cheeks, "it was a stupid idea! I w-wasn't thinking b-but it was the only p-place I could think of..."

Greed's headed tilted dangerously, and he pulled my head back up after I had dropped it, "where."

It wasn't a question.

"G-Greed, I'm s-sorry..." my teeth sunk into my bottom lip, "I-I just wanted to talk to you..."

Greed froze and darkness slithered into his expression. Despite the transparency of his eyes, they looked bolder than ever, staring down at me with untamed ferocity. Violent Saint.
"Did he?" He squeezed his eyes shut and I could see the pain on his face. He whispered quietly, "did he touch you?"

I shook my head.

Then Greed gently grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I lifted my arms even though I was unsure what he was doing and tried to ignore my insecurities as his eyes scoured over my chest.

"Turn around, Glowstone." He murmured.

"Greed, I –

"Please..."

I looked up at Greed unsurely before sighing and turning around.

Greed's fingers brushed against my skin gently and I shivered involuntary, blushing lightly as goose bumps dotted my skin at his touch.

"I'll kill him." His voice was dark and he leaned one arm on the wall beside my head. His other hand gently stroked my bruised skin. Greed leaned closer and his hot breath fanned my neck, "I'll kill him for hurting you."

I turned around fast and looked up at him. He was so close to me, leaning over me, looking so beautiful and angry. My heart stuttered in my chest as I felt my lips tingle, "you c-can't!"

"Why not?" Greed growled darkly. He frowned angrily down at me and I felt heat in my stomach.

"Because he's a police officer, Greed!" I snapped, "you'll go to fucking jail."
Greed smirked sinisterly and I grew fearful for my life, "not if I find a way to kill myself first."

My jaw dropped and my chest grew tight. I shook my head and pushed him, although it had little effect, "see?! This is why I don't want to fucking kiss you, Greed!"

Greed's eyebrow raised dangerously, "but you'd kiss someone else, Baby Python...?"

I groaned in frustration, "I-I was...fuck!" I glared up at him, "I don't have to explain myself to a fucking ghost."

"Oh, but you do." Greed grabbed my jaw, and my heart warmed at his gentle but firm grasp – he didn't want to hurt me where his father had. His tone, however, froze the rest of my body, "tell me why the fuck I saw you kissing Matthew Fletcher when you're not gay, Pork Chop?"

"I-I was...I wanted to know if I was gay, okay?!" I growled, "fuck you for asking you dumb apparition –

"You should've just asked me, Fluffy Cloud..." Greed's lips twitched threateningly before he pulled me closer by his grip on my jaw and pressed his lips against mine.

Greed didn't know how to kiss gently, and his lips devoured mine in a feverish, hot kiss that had my lungs forgetting how to work. Our tongues collided in a tangle of heat and desire and his teeth nipped at my lips until the sting made me feel like hot liquid was oozing down my throat.

My knees felt weak and Greed pulled me up against him. He was warm and his muscles pressed against me as I gripped his biceps tightly. Arousal was like a drug and I was hot pressed against Greed but the heat only made my head spin with lust.

Greed didn't touch my throat, or anywhere that his father had touched, instead he gripped me tightly with a bruising grip in places that would only remind me of him. The pain was as painful as it was sweet.

Greed walked back with me flush against his chest and pinned me to my bed. My mattress was soft underneath me and his knees came either side of my thighs as he pressed my wrists into the mattress.

"Say no, Iniko." He snarled against my lips as he breathed harshly, "tell me you don't want me to fucking kiss you."

"I d-don't want you to kiss me!" I snapped and tried to pull my wrists out of his hands but he only tightened his grip and dug his nails into my skin in painful reprimand.

Greed smirked maliciously and I stared wide eyed at him above me. His white hair fluttered slightly over his eyes and his jaw looked sharper and his cheekbones higher. Greed's dark violet eyes were glaring down at me and the look inside of them made my stomach drop. His lips were swollen and blood smeared the corner of them.

He was hauntingly beautiful that my heart stopped beating. His pale skin alight with faded bruises and cuts and his strong body flexing over me as I could feel his breath on my lips. I was so fucking hot and hard underneath him.

"Well, Watermelon," Greed grinned and I shivered in fear. He leaned down and his lips brushed against mine as he whispered, "I don't fucking care."

Then his lips slammed back onto mine and he kissed me so hard and fast that my head was spinning and my heart was pounding in my chest.

Kissing Greed felt euphoric, nothing like kissing Matthew or that girl from Dylan's party. The metallic taste of blood erupted in my mouth but I could only moan against him as the sweet pain of the cut on my lip made me wince. I was stupid for thinking that I could kiss Matthew and everything would be magically solved. Greed had a hold on me that no one else did.

"You're a-an asshole!" I barked against his lips, "I wouldn't have had to kiss Matthew if you weren't such a fucking prick!"

"Oh yeah?" Greed's grin returned and my heart jumped in my chest, "well, tell me, Butterfly, did Matthew help you out? Did you like fucking kissing him?"
"As a matter of fact, he did!" I breathed harshly as Greed pulled my wrists above my head. I tried to fight him but he jerked my arms roughly above my head and smirked wickedly down at me, "and I did enjoy kissing Matthew! Just because I don't want to kiss you doesn't mean that –

"Shut up, Baby Liar." Greed growled and kissed me roughly.

My head spun and I was barely able to create a coherent thought let alone protest when Greed transferred my wrists to his right hand and used his other hand to wrap my legs around his waist. He slid in against me and I groaned at the friction elicited from his hard on pressing against mine.

His hot tongue slipped into my mouth without struggle. Greed tasted like mint and I melted into the mattress underneath him as boiling heat seeped into my stomach.

When Greed pulled away, we were both panting harshly and my lips were bruised and sore.

"Did Matthew help you find out whether you're gay, Dolphin?" Greed taunted and his violet eyes flashed dangerously.

"It doesn't matter whether or not I'm gay!" I spat, "I don't want to kiss you, Greed Fischer!"

Greed's hips shifted and I groaned at the sparks that shot straight up my dick.
"And I already told you, Iniko warren. I don't fucking care."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
29.9K 960 11
"Have you come here to die?" The voice was a bare whisper against the enveloping dark. It sounded stark and cold, with nothing in offer linked to saf...
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...
160K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...