𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐈�...

By kookiexjungkookie

𝑨 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒓... More

➪ 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
➪ 𝗣𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
➪ 𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗟𝗮𝗽
➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲
➪ 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺
➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵?
➪ 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝘂𝗽
➪ 𝗛𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸
➪ 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲-𝘂𝗽
➪ 𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵
➪ 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗿
➪ 𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀
➪ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
➪𝗦𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗳
➪ 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸
➪𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲

➪ 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗹𝘆

1.2K 39 13
By kookiexjungkookie

Jin and Yoongi was in the kitchen busy making breakfast. It was a Sunday. The younger ones were still sleeping. To say Jin was the one cooking Yoongi was was just standing there ready to fall asleep standing like that.

Jungkook just woke from his deep sleep. It was Sunday and he could be no more happy. Sunday is the only day when he gets all of his hyungs together. He rushed to bathroom did his morning routine and wore a cute and comfy dress.

{so cute🥺🥺}

He went to kitchen and saw Jin cooking and Yoongi sleeping while standing.

Good morning Jinnie Hyungie..... Jungkook greeted his eldest hyung who turned around and smiled at him.

Good morning bun. Did you sleep well? Jin asked after hugging Kookie and softly pecking his forehead.

Yes Hyungie... Kookie slept well. He said and turned his attention towards his second eldest hyung. Kookie laughed when he saw his hyung sleeping while standing.

Wake him up Kookie.. Jin said to Jungkook and then went back to cooking. Jungkook nodded and went towards his hyung. He then with all his force hugged his Hyungie who screamed loudly.

Oh my God!!!! HYUNG GHOST... AHHHH!!!! Yoongi screamed. Jungkook and Jin burst out laughing while Yoongi stood there embarrassed.

Hyung it was not any ghost, it was me. Hahaha. Jungkook said between laughing hard. Yoongi stood there all embarrassed. Jin and Jungkook both stopped laughing. Jin then shook his head and went back to cooking. Jungkook then once again went and hugged his hyung.

Oh hyung, you were sleeping while standing. I was the one who hugged you not any ghost. Jungkook said hugging his hyung more tighter. Yoongi then softly smiled and hugged Kookie back.

Yeah yeah... I was not scared it just you hugged me out of no where. Yoongi said and hugged Kookie more closer.

⌐╦╦═─

Hobi and Jungkook were out for shopping groceries. Hobi was picking the stuffs and Jungkook was pulling the cart. Now they were in the fish and meat section. Jungkook was getting tired by pulling the cart continuously.

Hobi was busy getting meat but he got startled when someone hugged him from behind. Hobi but relaxed once he saw Jungkook's sweater paws and chuckled at his cuteness.

{uwu🥺}

What is with this sudden hugging, huh? Hobi asked to Jungkook who was now clinging on to him.

I'm tired Hyungie. Now you pull the cart, plssss. Jungkook said cutely. Hobi immediately gave in when he saw Jungkook's puppy eyes.

Okay okay. I'll do it. Hobi and and went near the cart after getting the meat.

Yayy.... You are the best Hyungie. Jungkook said. Hobi chuckled and continued to pull the car with Jungkook still hugging him from behind.

⌐╦╦═─

Today it was Namjoon's turn to pick up Jungkook from his school. Namjoon had reached fifteen minutes early and now he was standing leaving on his car waiting for Kook.

Jungkook classes just finished. He knew Namjoon hyung must be waiting for him so he hurriedly went outside. He then saw his Namjoon hyung leaning on the car. He quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly which took Namjoon aback for a while.

{if you don't know this pic then😒}

Oh! You scared me koo. Namjoon said hugging Kook back. Jungkook just smiled and hugged him now tight.

Sowwy..hyung. Jungkook said. Namjoon chuckled and patted his head.

Okay no problem. Let's go now, hyungs must be waiting for you. Namjoon said and broke the hug and both got inside the car and drive to home.

⌐╦╦═─

Vminkook was playing video games. Vmin was always winning which made Jungkook angry and he kept on whining about it.

Ahhh..hyung~ this is not fair. Everytime you guys are winning. Hyung~ Jungkook whined to his hyungs for the hundredth time approximately.

Haha.. Bunny it's not our fault that you keep on losing. Jimin said and laughed at his little brother.

Oh come on bun. Just accept we are pros in this. Taehyung said and smirked at his little brother.

Hmph... You ask are big meanies. Jungkook said and pouted angrily. He then threw the controller to the couch and immediately hugged his Jimin hyung who was taken aback for a moment.

{omo!!🥺🥺}

Haha... Bun you are shy aren't you? Jimin said and laughed hard.

Oh!!! Our bun is getting all shy shy. Taehyung said and joined in the hug. Vmin then slowly laid down Jungkook on the bed and hugged him.

Okay. Let's stop playing and sleep for sometime okay? Jimin said to which both Tae and Jungkook nodded and hugged each other closely going into their dreamland.

[Alright this chp was cute tho😭🥺.

Baby protector Tae and baby JK 😭😭

PLS VOTE🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...