Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

By sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... More

Preface
1
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

2

4.3K 330 49
By sodashar

"Jeon", jungkook heard his boss calling him through the office telephone.

"Yes, Mr Kim?"

"Get me a cup of coffee from the cafeteria and I want that within 10 minutes. Keep that in mind and move your body faster", with that the call ended and jungkook just bolted out towards the cafeteria, not minding the pen tucked in his ear.

"Aish! This man seriously makes me feel that I'm in some survival program!",he literally screamed inside his mind as he ran towards the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going, Ms.Nancy?", jungkook asked as he saw outside the said girl waiting outside the elevator- the only elevator which leads to the CEO's floor. Seven minutes have already gone and his luck has decided to play by sending the girl who's itching to not only lose her job but also his.

"Of Course to Mr.kim's",the girl had the nerve to utter and jungkook just wanted the girl to trip on air and break the whole front row of her teeth.

"Just go away before I ask help from the guards,Ms.Nancy. Mr.Kim had already warned you multiple times and if you don't take his words seriously this time, he'll for sure fire you and put you on blacklist",he warned which instantly made Nancy to fume in anger.

"Who are you to say this,huh!?",she screeched, which only made jungkook to roll his eyes at her.

"I'm his assistant and for your information, he ordered me not to allow you in his cabin. And if I remember correctly,you were there when he said that,I guess",he said and that was enough for the girl to stomp her legs and walk away,not before bumping her shoulders with him which made the hot coffee spill over his chest, burning the skin in process.

"Shit!",he hissed but that was not important right now. The Hitler's coffee is spilt and he was the one to face his wrath. He immediately ran back towards the cafeteria to buy the coffee before it was too late.

"Mr.Kim! I'm so sorry! I was late and-

"Just place the coffee on my table and go away, Jeon. I'm not in the mood to hear your apologies", taehyung said tiredly and jungkook could clearly sense that something was wrong with his boss but he decided to walk away silently, thanking the heavens that he was not executed by his boss and still alive.

"Hey tae", namjoon called as he entered the said male's cabin who only nodded his head slightly, continuing his work wordlessly.

"I've brought the file you've asked me to prepare,tae. ",he said as he gave the younger man the file and sat down on the chair with a sigh.

"Taking a short break from work won't harm you,tae.",he sighed as he glanced at the other who just shrugged.

Namjoon was the only 'friend' of the young ceo. Ie. From namjoon's point of view but for taehyung? Namjoon was his father's top student who is now just his lawyer who sometimes helps him hire his employees by conducting the interview from his place. That's it. Even namjoon knows this but he begs to think otherwise. He knows what taehyung had gone through in the past and could clearly understand that this taehyung was just a result of it. 

"That's just a waste of time, hyung. Moreover, I have a tight schedule and resting is not an option",he said as he kept typing on his laptop.

"You're busy or you're keeping yourself busy, tae? At this rate you're just overworking yourself. What do you achieve by torturing yourself?",he asked but got only silence as a reply as taehyung kept typing, clearly ignoring the questions directed towards him.

"Look,tae. I understand you...and I know that coming week will be harder for you-

"I don't want to talk about anything related to that,hyung. Do you have any other thing to discuss with me?"taehyung interrupted, which only brought a sigh from namjoon. He knows that the younger would dodge the topic.. he always did but he couldn't help it. He had gone through a lot and seeing the younger boy in pain was the last thing he wanted to see. He wanted to help him...be there for him but the other always pushed him away, never allowing anyone inside his strong fort.

"It seems like Ms.Nancy is really persistent in getting into your pants?",he asked, changing the topic as he wanted to spend some time with the stubborn lonely male.

"Why do you ask, hyung?",he asked with slight irritation as soon as he heard her name, now his attention fully on the other.

"I met jungkook ssi outside. Turns out  she was about to meet you but when she got stopped by him, she pushed the hot coffee on him. The poor guy's chest was fully burnt,tae",he said which instantly made taehyung growl in anger and instantly called him through the office telephone

"Jeon"

"Yes,Mr.Kim?",he heard the said male answer which made him sigh in frustration.

"Ask the OHC doctor to come to my cabin with his first aid kit. Ask him to bring medicine for burn wounds. After informing him, come inside",he said and cut the call while namjoon just smiled softly at the young ceo.

"Terminate that girl's contract, hyung. I can never tolerate people hurting my employees and this girl...she has always been a pain in ass and now she had the nerve to hurt my assistant",he said and soon he heard a knock followed by a meek Mr.Kim from the other side.

"Come in",he asked and was soon met with his assistant who stood there meekly and only now he had noted the coffee stain on his fully buttoned shirt. 

"Namjoon hyung said that his chest was fully burnt but why is he having his shirt fully buttoned? This boy!",he grumbled under his breath.

"Did you ask the doctor to come?",he asked and when he received a nod from the other he couldn't help but sigh at him yet again.

"Y-yes,Mr.Kim", jungkook replied immediately once he noticed the sigh but before taehyung could scold him for stuttering,they heard a knock.

"Come in", taehyung said and soon stood up once the doctor entered.

"Good morning, Mr.kim.",the doctor greeted.

"Good morning,Dr.Shin.",he greeted back.

"Who must I treat now, mr.kim?",he asked and turned towards jungkook as taehyung pointed towards him.

"His chest region is burnt by hot coffee.",he said and to say jungkook was shocked was an understatement. He could understand that namjoon ssi must have said this to Mr.Kim but what surprised him more was, instead of scolding him like always, he's asking the doctor to treat him? 

"Don't fall into conclusions this fast , jungkookie. You don't know what would happen the next minute",he warned himself and turned towards the doctor who was smiling at him politely.

"If you don't mind, can I see the affected area,Mr.Jeon?",he asked to which jungkook just nodded as he unbuttoned the first two buttons of his office shirt.

"Hmm… the coffee must have been really hot. Can you sit on the couch for a minute,Mr.Jeon? I need to apply this ointment on the burnt areas",he asked as he rummaged through his first aid kit while jungkook looked at taehyung who was already looking at him.

"Go sit as you're asked to,Jeon. Why are you looking for me?",he asked and shook his head slightly as he saw his assistant clumsily running towards the couch.

"This will feel cold so..",the doctor said as he applied the ointment, earning a hiss from jungkook who immediately looked at taehyung apologetically who just looked at him indifferently.

"There… all finished. Keep your shirt like this for a while,Mr Jeon.",he said as he passed a tablet to him.

"Have this tablet. Don't worry. It's just an antibiotic",he said and he stood up,ready to leave.

"Then I'll take my leave,Mr.Kim",he said and once he received a nod from taehyung,he left.

"You knew that you've burnt yourself. Can't you go to the doctor right away,Jeon? Are you a kid?",he scolded once the doctor left which made jungkook to pout involuntarily.

"Mr.Kim...i was in a hurry and- I'm sorry",he apologized when he saw the other glaring at him sternly.

"Again with your apologies. You know what? Just get to your seat and continue with your work",he shooed away the younger while namjoon kept smiling softly with only one thought running in his mind.

"The old sweet, caring taehyung is still living inside you,tae. I hope he gets to come out more often",he thought while a sweet smile played on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff
70K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
440K 24.3K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTS×BTS...
119K 4.6K 26
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 8 Jan...