DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
Transboo & transTubbo
EnbyBoo
TransTommy
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTommy
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
TransQuackity
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
FtM Tubbo
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

TransTechno

2.4K 107 249
By frogofwisdom

Ty for the suggestion:))
I'm going to do both Cus both r poggers.
I'm probably going to do a few that include technoblade because I suddenly have good ideas teehee

Technoblades pov:
After getting changed I looked in the mirror and admired my outfit, just my usual outfit nothing special, but it never ceased to make me feel powerful.
My eyes drifted over to my hair, it has really grown out since then.
I smiled at the memory.

"Shut up shut up shut up!" I screamed at the voices, slamming my fists into the sides of my head and gripping at my hair.

'Don't pretend anymore."
'Boy.'
'You're a boy'
'Sadnoblade'
'Lmao'
'Cut your hair off!'
'King'
'Blood for the blood god'
'E'
'Your a boy'

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I punched the wall, leaving a small dent in the wooden walls of the snow cottage.
I hated that I couldn't just be happy in my body, I hated that I was born a female. Why couldn't I just be born in the right body.

I leaned my back against the bathroom wall as more voices pored in.
'Cut hair!'
'Crimes against hair.'
'Masculine hair pog'

"Cut... hair..." I repeated. That didn't sound like a bad idea. I immediately got up and stared at myself in the mirror as I reached for the scissors next to the sink.
I negatively criticised my every feature every time I cut a chunk of my long pink hair.

Lips too pronounced.

Snip

Eyes too feminine.

Snip

Eyebrows too neat.

Snip

Chest too big.

Snip

Face shape too round.

Snip

Hands too feminine.

Snip

Voice to high.

As I continued to cut the long locks of hair, the smile on my face only grew. The voices in my head cheering me on for once.
'MASCULINE'
'Pog pog'
'Blood god pog'
'E'
'Mascnoblade'
'Boy pog boy pog'
'Cut hair cut hair'
'Violence'
'Kill hair!'

I only continued to smile as more and more hair fell to the floor silently, some stray strands laying on my shoulder and hanging onto the fabric of my clothing.
I only wish I had done this earlier.

Before long, most of my hair was scattered along the ground, the voices continuing to chant they supportive words to block out the negative ones.
I dropped the scissors in shock as I processed what I had just done, the voices had once again influenced me.
I pressed my hands against the sink and leaned forward over it to get a closer look in the mirror and get a better inspection of my work.

Seeing as I did it myself, it doesn't look half bad. Maybe I but scruffy, but I didn't even care.
"I look so fucking cool" I spoke under my breath.

'HELL YEAH YOU DO!'
'POGNOBLADE'
'Pog pog pog'
'Manly'
'E'
'Very mask'
'You look so poggers'
'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!'

The voices continued to go nuts. But one of them stuck out.

'Flat chest??'
'Pog'

It was too late to turn back now. I was already too far gone, lost in the sea of euphoria when I opened the cabinet and pulled out a few rolls of bandages.
I immediately took off my shirt and bra and tried to avoid looking at the area whilst wrapping it, around my back, back to the front, over and over, then tying the knot and...

"Wow" I felt my eyes tear up as I gazed at my familiar reflection. This is me, this person in the reflection is... is that really me?
Yes.
That's me. That's the real me that's who I want to be.

Still slightly dazed, I pushed the voices down as I slowly picked up my discarded shirt and put it back on, I looked down at my shirt to do up most the buttons leaving some bare chest to look more masculine, I tucked the shirt into my black men's pants.
And I looked back up.
Instead of the girl I do dearly hated,
I saw a boy.
A boy with short pink hair, small tusks, a flat chest and a huge smile on his face.

'Speechless'
'Ayo??'
'Poggers'
'Pog pog pog pog'
'Masculine.'
'Yeeesssss!'
'Finally'
'E'

The voices continued, but I was too distracted. I pinched my skin,
Ow.
Not a dream.
The smile on my face only grew.
I turned to the side, the other side, I posed, I grabbed my sword and posed again, I looked so damn masculine.
And I loved it.

A knock at the door made me accidentally drop my sword, I wasn't entirely startled by the knock, but more the fact that I HAD JUST CUT MY HAIR AND PHIL WAS AT THE DOOR.

"Tech? What are you doing in there?" He asked.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered.
'Idiot' a voice said.
"Shut up." I whispered back.

"I know you're lying. I can hear all the stuff being thrown around in there, can you come out please?" He ordered.

I leaned my sword up against the wall and reached for the door knob with a shaky hand, I gripped it tightly as a sudden wave of confidence filled me with the courage to swing the door open.

The taller mans wings flinched at the sudden movement, stepping back slightly.
He looked me up and down, scanning my chest and hair, but... he didn't look angry?

The older rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed, "come on." He muttered, turning me around and shifting me back into the bathroom.
He picked me up by my under arms and placed me on the sink counter top, he picked up the scissors, "this is literally the worst haircut I've ever seen." He chuckled under his breath as he examined my hair more, holding the top of my head and moving it in different directions to get a better look.

I sat patiently in silence as he trimmed my hair and tidied it up skilfully, I could only imagine what he must be thinking.

'Dadzaaa'
'Pog'
'Crow father to the rescue'
'HE KNOWS! KILL HIM!'
'Look at Phils hair?? How does he know how to cut hair??'
'Blood for the blood god'
'Father Phil'
'Dadza pog'

"Alright, all set" he stood back and proudly admired his work. I felt heat rise to my cheeks, feeling so embarrassed about the past events.
"New haircut new you right?" He smiled.

"Dad," I started, I always noticed now Phils wings would flutter whenever I called him that, "can we please use he/him pronouns for me?" I asked, I looked at my shoes, they suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world.

I felt a gentle hand ruffle my now short hair, filling me with Euphoria, I had longed for that masculinising feeling of someone ruffling my short hair like other boys.
"Of course, son. Whatever makes you happy."
He beamed, his folded wings flickering behind him.

Phil walked to the hallway, "KIDS COME LOOK AT YOUR BOTHERS NEW HAIRCUT!" He yelled.

I heard two pairs of footsteps tumble down the stairs, "WOW YOU LOOK POGGERS DUDE!" The youngest was the first to enter, being faster than my twin, the blonde walked closer and inspected my hair in awe.

"Did techno finally come out?!" I heard the young Wilbur ask as he reached the bathroom.

"Hah?"
"Oh, mate, we've known for ages." Phil swatted his hand in my direction jokingly.
"Yeah we just wanted to be certain and let you do things at your own pace." Will added with a proud smile as he finally entered the bathroom, "the hair is very swag by the way, very masculine." He complimented.

"Are you going to change your name?" The toddler asked excitedly bouncing up and down.
"Nah. Technoblade is fine. It's easy and gender neutral." I replied.

"You're welcome." Phil bowed. An eruption of laughs and celebratory compliments echoed throughout the room.

I had platted a single clump of hair at the front, placing my sword in its holster. Luckily being part piglin eventually gave me a more masculine build, especially when mixed with the testosterone and training.

'Girl!'
'Pog hair!'
'Cut hair!!'
'Feminine.'

I shut out the voices and admired how much I'd changed over the years since I came out. The voices no longer effected me, and neither did my hair.

It could grow as long as it liked but I will always be a boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...
62.9K 1.7K 38
Various one shots of random stuff. Pretty much all angst some fluff and absolutely no underage ships or smut. Mains: Phil Techno Wilbur Tommy Tubbo R...
62.8K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...