𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓸�...

By Kokushibousdeadwife

⚠️COVER ART NOT MINE⚠️ (Female Reader sorry! I might make a male/nonbinary ver if it's wanted!) (Y/N) (L/N) h... More

❂Profile❂
★ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1★
☆ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2☆
✦ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 3✦
✧ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4✧
✩ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 5✩
✪ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6✪
✫ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7✫
✬ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8✬
✭ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9✭
✮ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10✮
♣100 Hearts♦ (Quotev)
✯ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11✯
✰ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12✰
⁂ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 13⁂
⁎ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14⁎
⁑ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15⁑
✢ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 16✢
✣ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 17✣
✤ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 18✤
♣200 Hearts♦ (Quotev)
✥ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19✥
✱ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20✱
✲ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 21✲
✵ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 22✵
✶ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 23✶
♧ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2/3♢
✷ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 24✷
✹ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 25✹
✺ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 26✺
✻ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 27✻
✼ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 28✼
✽ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 29✽
✾ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 30✾
✿ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 31✿
❀ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 32❀
Q&A
❁ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 33❁
❂ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 34❂
Q&AH
♣Uzui Birthday/Halloween special♦
❈ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 36❈
❉ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 37❉
❊ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 38❊
❆ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 39❆
a special chapter🥰
💒
♣Kokushibou Oogys ur Poogy😟♦
❅ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 40❅
A/N
⋆ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 41⋆
sorry (no im not discontinuing)

❃ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 35❃

6.8K 315 437
By Kokushibousdeadwife

you're all fucking spoiled whores

Love interests have been updated:

Kanae Kocho

also i didnt get to update yesterday cuz i had work:(

<=============================>

Walking towards the Butterfly Estate, (Y/N) overhears a conversation from around the corner.
"Please forgive us, Master Tsuyuri. We were ordered to come here by Lady Kocho."

Walking around the corner, she sees the four kakushi frome earlier. The kakushi holding Nezuko stands back up from her bowing position in front of Kanao.
"Permission to enter the mansion?"
Kanao gives her no response.
"Uh, do you mind?"

"..."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"And who might you be?" A loud voice is heard beside (Y/N) who was behind the kakushi.
The five shriek in surprise, quickly turning around to face the newly appeared Aoi standing before them, as well as (Y/N) ig.

"Well, you see... We were ordered by Lady Kocho!"

"(Y/N)?"

"hi."

"Are you a kakushi? You've brought a patient, right? Please come this way."
Aoi begins leading the group, passing Kanao.

"Uh, right!"
"She's fast!"

"Bye Kanao!"

The girl still gives no response.

...

"Five!? I've gotta take this medicine five times a day? And for three whole months, you say?! If I take this, I can't eat anything, you know! It's really bitter! It's such an ordeal! So wait, are you seriously saying my limbs will heal with just this medicine? Listen, are they really gonna heal? Tell me how they're gonna get healed!"

"Please stop shouting, will you?-"

"Somebody give me a thorough explanation!-"

"He's still making a commotion?"
Aoi asks, rounding the corner into the doorway.
Zenitsu continues screaming as the rest of the group appears in the doorway as well.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yells in lowercase upon seeing the mentioned boy.

Aoi walks up to Zenitsus (who was sounding like perry the platypus) bedside with (Y/N) and the kakushi holding Tanjiro close behind.
"Didn't we already explain it to you multiple times? If you don't stop this nonsense right now, we'll tie you up!"

Zenitsu gives no response, only intensifying his platypus noises. Aoi walks away with an angry huff.

"Zenitsu." Tanjiro says happily behind him.
"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? So you did come up the mountain after all!"

Zenitsu gives a shriek in response before,
"(Y-Y/N).."
Zenitsu says, turning around.
"(Y/N)! Listen to me, will ya?" Zenitsu clings to her stomach, rubbing his face against it.
"I got stung by this stinky spider, and the poison hurt like crazy, y'hear? And that girl's been yelling at me all this time! I hate my life!"

"Zenitsu, maybe you should get off of her-"

"Oh my god! Zenitsu, you have baby hands. You and Iguro are matching🥺🥺"
(Y/N) tells him, prying off one of his hands and holding it up to her face.

Zenitsu looks up at her, snot stringing from his nose to her stomach. His face turns red as he shoves his face back into her stomach.
"I almost got turned into a spiderling! I have stumps for limbs now."

"Oh, that would've sucked. Anyways your snot feels absolutely disgusting, please get the fuck off me. You can only touch me if you're clean, you dirty roach."
Zenitsu quickly removes himself off her stomach and tries to wipe away the snot, muttering apologies.

"Where's Inosuke? Have you seen Murata?" Tanjiro asks while Zenitsu still tries desperately to clean off his snot from (Y/N) and is totally not using it as an excuse to touch her more.

"Inosuke is right fuckin' there." (Y/N) points behind Zenitsu.

"Huh? You're right! He's been here all this time! I didn't notice!" Tanjiro immediately falls from the Kakushis back, "Inosuke, I'm so glad you're alright! I'm so sorry! I couldn't rescue you!"

"It's okay." Inosuke answers him, honesty it sounded like he just let out a huge ass crusty burp.
"Don't worry about it."

"Your voice... Is that you, Inosuke?"

"I heard he lost his voice or something. I don't know all the fine details, but I heard he, like, got whooped in the neck. So when he yelled at the top of his lungs afterwards, it did a number on his throat. He's all depressed now, so he's gentle. That seriously cracks me up!" Zenitsu ends his explanation with a old woman cackle.

"I think his voice still sounds nice." (Y/N) says in attempt to try and somewhat cheer Inosuke up.
'I'm totally lying, he sounds like that "why is it spicy" person.'

"Why are you cackling in such a creepy way all of a sudden? What's going on?"
Zenitsu went from laughing harder to being completely silent once Tanjiro finished his questioning.

"I'm sorry for being so weak." Inosuke speaks up again suddenly.

"You're not weak, if you were you would've been dead. I know if I was in you're position, I would've been long gone. You're very strong and talented. And don't feel bad, we almost all died too!" (Y/N) tries to help but she obviously fucking sucks at it and she lied again cause obviously she probably could've beaten that daddy spiders ass if she tried hard enough.

Little puffballs surround Inosuke but they quickly stop when Zenitsu starts screaming about his medicine again.

...

One box and one shitty bag lay next to (Y/N)s bed, another box sits next to Tanjiros.
Aoi comes back into the room and tells the two where they can put their demons.

The two walk down the hallway together, having a not really normal conversation but good enough.
"Oh, by the way. What did the Master want from you?" Tanjiro asks, nearing their destination.
"If I wanted to go to the Hashira Meeting."

"Why would he ask that?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because I have two Moons with me."

Tanjiro stays silent as they each go into their respective rooms.

The sun shines through the window. A chair, a shelf, a bed and a futon lying on the floor were the only things inside. Setting down the two demons, (Y/N) closes the curtains, blocking off the sun.

Sitting on the bed, she fiddles with her bandages that covered her cuts from the previous fight with Rui.
"They said you two had to share this room. I wanted to let you both have your own room but they wanted to monitor you guys easier."

The sound of sheets moving and the squeaking of wood is heard as both demons exit their encases.
Only Rui growing back to his full height, Kokushibou moving quickly to latch onto (Y/N), Rui watching silently behind.

A moment of silence passes before Rui hesitantly moves forward, only for Kokushibou to growl at him in warning when he got too close.

"What the fuck- Are you a dog?"
Kokushibou doesn't respond, only snuggling further into the crook of her neck.

Seeing that Rui wont move any further, (Y/N) pats the spot beside her hoping to coax him to come closer.
Minutes pass before Rui starts to shuffle over, Kokushibou growls again making (Y/N) slap his back trying to make him shut up.

Finally Rui awkwardly sits next to her, "You okay? Also, why did you willingly come along like that?"

"...Sorry.."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

Rui doesn't respond, only pointing towards the wrapped up cuts on her skin.

"Eh, don't worry about that. It doesn't really hurt."
'This shit feels like a million paper cuts.'

Rui puts his hands back into his lap, looking down in contemplation.
"I want to create a genuine bond with you."
Glancing over, he notices that (Y/N)s attention is on him.
Continuing, "You still protected me after everything, even nearly killing your friend. You didn't do it without me forcing you too, so I thought that-"

A light knock sounds at the door. (Y/N) stands up and walks to the door to answer it with Kokushibou still latched onto her.

Opening the door reveals Shinobu who loses her smile upon seeing the demons, quickly recovering she puts the same empty smile on her face, "I'm here to take you to the Hashira Meeting, please get ready as quick as possible."

Immediately, (Y/N) tries to pry Kokushibou off of her, "Let me go!"
After a few minutes of Shinobu and Rui awkwardly watching (Y/N) try to pry off the overgrown leech, she finally gets Kokushibou off of her.

Grabbing Shinobus hand, she makes a run for it down the hallways and out of the estate.
Walking down the trail that leads to where the trial took place previously, Shinobu and (Y/N) stay quiet. Until (Y/N) suddenly caught a glimpse of what seemed like Shinobu but with long hair and two green butterfly clips.

Due to how quickly it disappeared, (Y/N) tried to convince herself that she was just seeing things. Glancing over at Shinobu, it makes her think about the figure she saw. Looking up at Yoriichi, he turns towards her, giving a soft smile wondering what she's thinking.

Huffing, she looks in front of her again, catching Shinobus attention.
"Hm? What's wrong?"

Staying silent, contemplating her next actions, (Y/N) responds.
"Why do you always have that smile on even though you seem anything but happy most of the time?"
Shinobus smile disappears again, but before she could answer, (Y/N) continues.
"I mean, like, I get wanting to keep a certain image but honestly whats the point- and the fact that you say that you want man and demon to be friends or whatever but you show no attempt in that goal you keep repeating. There's no point in saying that if you're not going to commit to it, even Giyuu put more effort into it than you did-"

Shinobu quickly cuts her off, not wanting to hear anymore.
"Who told you this?"
She says, rather more sternly than how she regularly speaks.

(Y/N), realizing what she just said, stays silent for a few seconds trying to think of an excuse.
"I read the manga."
She says, not having a good excuse to come up with in the moment.

"W-"
"OH, HEY! WE'RE HERE!"
(Y/N) cuts off Shinobu, running up to Mitsuri and following her inside since she also just got there.

"I love your hair, it reminds me of gogurt."
"Oh, yogurt? I love your hair too! The shine and the-"
Mitsuri and (Y/N) chat away, mindlessly giving each other compliments as they make their way to the room where a few of the Hashira are already sitting, waiting for Kagaya to appear.

Mitsuri grabs (Y/N)s hand, making her sit with Mitsuri on her right and an approaching Giyuu sitting on her left.

Soon enough all Hashira are sitting down with Kagaya soon coming in as well with the two white haired twins.
Sitting down, he speaks. "Hello, my children. Just as you've all reported, the demons' carnage has increased more than ever. Meaning that the threat to human life is greater than it's ever been. We'll have to bolster the ranks of the Demon Slayers. What do you all think?"

"The incident on Mt. Natagumo made it crystal clear. The calibre of Demon Slayers has nose dived to unbelievable levels. Most of them are useless. The trainers must be blind. You'd think they could at least tell if someone's competent or not." Sanemi answers first cuz apparently he always gotta cum first too.

"Well, those two kids today sure seemed competent. They dealt that flamboyant blow on you, Shinazugawa. They've got potential."

"Thank you, but a kick to the dick is almost always a K.O."

"The more the human population increases, the harder it becomes to control and unify them. Not to mention that the times have changed considerably since the previous era."

"Other than those who've had their loved ones brutally massacred and joined the Slayers, or those of distinguished pedigree who have hunted demons for generations, to ask anyone to harness such a resolve and drive to produce results would be cruel."

"Ignoring the cruel part, we should dress up as Michael Jackson and start killing kids families."

"Who's Michael Jackson?"

"King of Pop, he isn't born until 1958, though."

"I don't think killing kids families would work-"

"Considering that boy ran into a Blood Demon so soon after becoming a Demon Slayer, and the fact that girl has been living with one before becoming a Demon Slayer, they may have the power to draw them! Even we rarely get the chance to confront one! It makes me envious!" Rengoku suddenly yells, ignoring the conversation taking place.

"Agreed. But the fact that Waning Blood Moon took such drastic action probably means that Muzan is nowhere near Mt. Natagumo. After all, as in the case of Asakusa, whenever Muzan wishes to hide something, he creates a clever diversion to throw us off. It's really quite frustrating. But those demons are still freely devouring humans, gaining strength and continuing to live on. For the sake of those who have perished, there is only one thing for us to do. I believe that among you Hashiras who are present today, I've assembled the finest unit since the First Breathing swordsmen of the feudal era.
Uzui Tengen.
Rengoku Kyojuro.
Kocho Shinobu.
Kanroji Mitsuri.
Tokito Muichiro.
Himejima Gyomei.
Shinazugawa Sanemi.
Iguro Obanai.
Tomioka Giyuu.
My children, I look forward to your success."

"Aww man, why wasn't I included? Like I know that I'm not a Hashira and I'm the weakest one here but it still hurts being the only one left out like this." (Y/N) says.

Kagaya looks over to where he heard her voice from, giving a small laugh, "And (L/N) (Y/N). Which reminds me, please give us all the information you have, starting with Muzan if you would please."

"Oh, okay."

All the Hashira lean in, in interest.

"His voice deep as fuck like bitch is the definition of baritone, he'll probably change his appearance n' shit since we caught his ass lackin' but he had... I forgot."

The Hashira immediately lean back in disinterest.

"But did you know he apparently manipulated five of his wives into suicide? Like bitch is gettin' and losin' hoes left n' right. Funny how he's like the worst person in existence and he's still gettin' more pussy than most of you-"

"Stay on topic please."

"Ah shit, you right. Anyways he likes to play pretend family a lot- like you know that shit you play when your five years old? He does that shit for a living except he kills his family in the end. To be honest he's pretty hot, even when he turns into a woman-"

🪃"He can turn into a woman?"

"Yes he fuckin' can- and holy shit, if he wasn't such a cuck I would let him peg the shit outta me."

"(Y/N)."

"Right, right. I mean there isn't much I can tell you other than him shanking some random guy and turning them into a demon without anyone noticing but that's pretty basic information."

"Tell us what you know about the Blood Moons then, and how you came to be with Uppermoon One and easily getting Lowermoon Five to trust you."

(Y/N) begins getting nervous at all the questing, trying to not give too much information.
"Okay so like, I met Koku by being dead on the floor-"
(Y/N) grabs Giyuus hand, mindlessly playing with it as she continues.
"And he took me to this nasty ass house and taught me how to breath after awhile of living with him for some reason. He said he wanted me to be a Demon Slayer which seems completely counterproductive but go off I guess-"

"Has he told you anything about the other Moons?"

"Uh.. yeah totally. So like, obviously the three Uppermoons are hot as fuck, Uppermoon Six is pretty good too-"

"I meant their abilities."

"Oh, so basically Uppermoon Five has the power of being incredibly ugly, I mean so is Uppermoon Four but at least he can split into hot people. That's all I can tell you, he doesn't really talk that much about the other Uppermoons. Anyways.. I made Rui commit alive, that is how."

Giyuu stops (Y/N) from playing with his fingers and instead wraps his hand around hers, making them hold hands.

This sudden action reminding her, "I can teach you all the mating call for the Blood Moons!"

"They have a mating call?"

"I don't know, but apparently if you have main character energy everything in life is all of a sudden about you. So like, get good I guess.."

Sitting through another hour of the Hashira and Master Kagaya asking questions for better information only to result in strange ramblings, the meeting came to a close.

Walking out of the building that the meeting took place, Giyuus hand still held (Y/N)s before Giyuu was suddenly pushed out of the way, Uzui taking his place by wrapping his arm around (Y/N)s shoulders.
Rengoku soon appearing on her other side as they walk off, leaving Giyuu in a seemingly more depressed state than before.

____________________________________
                     ♣𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

♥Shinobu is definitely gonna pry for answers and (Y/N) will most likely end up spilling since lying is hard when you say too much in the first place.

♥Mitsuri now wants to go on food dates with (Y/N)

♥Kagaya and the Hashira wanted to ask about the 'invisible force' that happened during the trial along with all the it happens in the future talk but her ramblings kept them distracted.

♥If you didn't notice, (Y/N) said Uppermoon Six, only referring to one demon as to not give away information that could ruin plot (despite her planning to change it but she wants more control over the situation as much as possible.)

♥Kokushibou has told (Y/N) the appearance and basic attacks of the Upper/Lowermoons just in case she ran into them.

♥Giyuu quite enjoyed the feeling of someone willingly touching him in such a friendly manner.

♥Kokushibou almost set the house on fire quite a few times while trying to cook for (Y/N), well more like he did set the house on fire but the house was already shit so there wasn't too much of a difference.

<=============================>

everything hurts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
371K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
526K 28.8K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
1.1M 85.7K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...