Crazier- Souya K. (โœ“)

By Levi_Cheney

(Y/n) (L/n) loves teasing Angry, seeing him blush and flustered and not knowing what to do intrigues her the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I like you
Chapter 2: Haitani
Chapter 4: Amanda
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6: Ikayaki
Chapter 7: I'm not!
Chapter 8: Stalking
Chapter 9: Darren Haiba
Chapter 10: Turquoise Ribbon
Chapter 11: All Because Of You
Chapter 12: The Ball
Chapter 13: Perplex
Chapter 14: Cute
Chapter 15: Her Intentions
Chapter 16: I Like That
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Choose (2)
Chapter 19: I'm glad
Chapter 20: Cheat
Chapter 21: Confession
Chapter 22: Time's up
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: The End
Chapter 25: Sike! (Not really)
Chapter 26: Speak Now
Chapter 27: A Painful Ending
Author's Note

Chapter 3: Seiji

3.2K 145 95
By Levi_Cheney

•ღ•

I casually took my handkerchief that was on the counter dabbing it to dry my wet face.

"Oh dear, Now I'm wet" I smiled dabbing the handkerchief to my arms.

"(Y/n)-chan are you okay?" Souya-kun asked, I turned him with a gentle smile after replying "Don't worry about it"

I turned my head to look at the girl who was now annoyed. "You're such a whore! After making out with my boy-"

"Seiji?" I interrupted, she gasped for a bit then she glared at me. I let out an airy chuckle after putting the handkerchief on the counter.

"He was super boring that I didn't enjoy it so I broke up with him- wait" I held my palm up as I looked at her head to toes. "Are you his girlfriend? Seiji never told me that he had one before we dated. Well- I don't need to waste my time on some peasants" I sarcastically said as I stood up with a smile on my face.

I turned to Souya-kun who was silently sitting as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Let's go?" I asked, I grabbed my handkerchief off the counter then I put the money on the counter.

"Keep the change" I smiled then I turned to the girl one last time.

"It was nice talking to you" I giggled walking past her with Souya-kun following behind me.

We silently walked out of the ramen shop. I ran my fingers up my wet hair then I moved my hand to my neck where the bruise was.

"Are you okay?" I jolted as I turned to Souya who was looking at me with worry and anger in his face well, He always have that angry look on his face.

I put my hands down, covering up a smile "Yeah" He tilted his head to the side cutely with a confused look on his face, mixed with anger. But it was cute to look at.

I reached a hand up to his cheeks squeezing it. "It's cute that you're worrying about me." I smiled. His cheeks turned red as he look away. I let go of his cheeks as I giggled.

Souya-kun doesn't seem to be the type of boy who'd hang out with girls- It's what I've observed since he always hang out with me due to my nagging.

Well boys always show their true colors once you provoke them so- Should I test him?

A smile crawled up to my lips as I pulled his wrist gently.

"Let's have a date tomorrow, I heard this restaurant from my friend that they serve great foods" I said, he opened his mouth about to protest but I held my finger up pressing it on his lips

"I don't take no for an answer Souya-kun" I smiled, then I let go of his hand, putting my finger down then I connected my hands behind me.

"See you tomorrow" I beamed as I began to walk away.

•ღ•

I went inside my room tossing my bag on my bed as I stood in front of the mirror pushing my hair to the side as I looked at the bruise on my neck. Letting out a sigh, I raised my fingers up to touch it.

"You useless brat!" Aoi yell after slapping me right across the cheeks then she pushed me harshly to the side, my neck hitting a hard object making me groan in pain. 

"You've taken everything from me! Dad! and now! Stay away from Rindo you whore! I wish you died!" She stomped away, then a loud baam was heard after, indicating that she went inside her room.

"Young lad-" I raised my hand up, as I slowly stood up silently walking towards my room.

I took a deep breath turning my body as I walked towards the closet. "What should I wear for tomorrow?" I mumbled, opening the closet door, scanning my wardrobe looking for the perfect dress to wear.

I snapped my fingers as soon as I saw a floral dress. I grabbed the dress up lying it down the bed as I examined it for a bit, A smile went across my face. "It's decided!" 

•ღ•

I stood in front of the mirror wearing the floral dress. The upper part was perfectly tight, showing my curves and it showed my cleavage and my collarbones. The sleeves were puffed and the skirt of the dress fluttered down my knees. There was a black belt on my waist.

I paired it with a pink heels. My hair was loosely braided as it hanged over my shoulders covering my bruise. I looked at my appearance on the mirror then I pulled a lip gloss up putting some on my lips. Smacking my lips together, I smiled. "Perfect"

•ღ•

Souya sat inside the restaurant waiting for the latter to come. He kept on checking his phone every minute hoping for a reply. He patiently waited inside until a voice was heard behind him. 

"Souya-kun!" He turned to see the girl walking towards him. She looked so gorgeous that everyone who looked at her never took their eyes off her. Her cleavage was showing that some of the boys and men who were inside stared at it.

"Sorry I'm late" She apologized as she took a seat across Souya. The blue-haired boy across her gulped as he looked away. 

"I-It's okay" He stuttered. A waiter went on their table putting menu's on top of their table But his eyes were on the girl's cleavage. Souya who noticed it just sat silently. 

After their orders were taken, Souya just kept his eyes down his food, troubled by how every men was looking at her.

"Souya-kun, let's go to the arcade later!" She smiled, Souya just nodded silently. 

After eating they walked in the streets. All eyes were on her as they stare at her chest. It made Souya anxious and troubled. He kept on gulping everytime as he looked at her.

"Souya-kun! Look-" She paused when she felt something was wrapped around her. "Wear this for a bit" Souya said as he fixed the jacket making sure that he covered her chest. (Y/n) silently gasped as she looked at Souya's worried/angry face.

"E.Er thanks" She said as she looked away with a faint blush on her cheeks. 'He covered me up? And he's worried'

•ღ•

I guess I misjudged him. Unlike other dates I've had the boys I've gone out with never wrapped their jackets around me to cover my chest- This was new. And he looked genuinely worried.

I shook my head, silently looking around when I saw something in the corner of my eyes. I turned to look at Souya who had a bear in his hand. 

"What?" I asked, we were in the arcade playing the claw machine. "It's yours" He said, I grabbed the cute plushie as I smiled. "Really?" I asked. He nodded, looking to the side with a hand on his neck.

"Thanks Souya-kun" I beamed, hugging the plushie

We went out of the arcade about to go home since it was starting to get dark. The skies turning dark blue. "It took a long time to get one plushie out" I smiled.

"Oh- Sorry I have to go back I left something inside" I hurriedly shove the plushie in his hand as I went back inside the arcade. 

How could I forget my wallet! Shit!

As soon as I got inside I went to the claw machine and saw my wallet on it. I let out a sigh of relief as I walked towards the claw machine grabbing my wallet. "There you are". I turned to walk out of the arcade when someone pulled me back.

"Argh! Hey-" I stopped as soon as I saw.

"Seiji?!" 

.....

Author's Note

Hey fam! Sorry for the late update! How are you guys? How was your day? I hope you guys are doing well!

Take care fam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.9K 37
(Y/n) (L/n), a bookworm whose nose is always stuck on a book captured Rindou Haitani's attention who keeps on bullying her for being a 'nerd' but who...
62.8K 2.1K 13
SHORT STORY/ONESHOT [Y/N] Kawata the oldest amongst the Kawata siblings, encountered the Haitani brothers. The eldest Haitani was amazed by her stren...
13K 1K 27
A naughty and bad girl who would do anything just to get her father's attention who's a Mayor. But was changed after she met the weak and kind Takuya...