DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
Transboo & transTubbo
EnbyBoo
TransTommy
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTechno
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
TransQuackity
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
FtM Tubbo
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

TransTommy

2.1K 108 144
By frogofwisdom

Suggested transTommy oneshot.
Thank you for the idea :))

Triggers:
-that time of the month :((

3rd person pov:
The car jolted to a halt and a very chipper looking boy hopped out the car, the curly blonde thanked the driver and headed in the direction of the next chapter of his day.
Walking down the streets, he kept his eyes peeled for the familiar faces of his friends, occasionally stopping at the request of a photo from his fans.

"Tommy!" A voice called, said boy looked around gleaming, the sound of the familiar persons voice had already made him super exited and a whole lot less anxious.
"Over here!" The familiar voice vaguely directed.

Tommy's head shot back and forth in the crowd of the busy street, till finally he saw it.
The voice he had heard was Tubbos, his best friend, yet the thing that caught his eye was his unusually tall companion, Ranboo.
His facemask and glasses being his number one give away.
The taller gave a friendly wave at the realisation that Tommy had spotted them.

The blonde politely pushed through the crowd, constantly repeating 'sorry's and 'excuse me's until he made it to his friends.
"Come on let's get away from the crowd, you seen Will or the others yet?" Tommy questioned.
"Okay," they began to walk to a green area of land where there was much less people, "oh, no we haven't seen Will yet BUT we saw someone wearing Ranboo merch! They looked so poggers." Tubbo recapped, his eyes shon as he remembered the fan.
"That's so cool, big man." Tommy replied.

They sat on a bench (bench trio mwahahaha) and messaged the others until they finally managed to arrive and find them.
The group now consisted of:
Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur, Phil and George.

The group had loads of fun just chatting with eachother about anything and everything, occasionally they would split up into separate groups and go into separate shops, but always met up again after only having more things to discuss.
Eventually, Wilbur pointed out that there was a costa near by and they all decided to grab something to drink, except for Tommy.
Tommy was experiencing aching pains in his lower stomach.

"Are you sure you don't want anything, Tommy?" Phil asked, Tommy nodded trying to pog through the pain.

The group sat at a table in the cafe, all of them in total possessing a small variety of hot beverages. (My dumbass writting this at 5am craves caffeine)

Tommy's pov:
'This is bullshit' I cussed, 'why does my stomach hurt so much?! This is so annoying!' I thought to myself.
A sudden surge of pain hit me and I effortlessly slammed my head on the wooden table and let out a whine like groan. I felt most people's gazes turn to me.

"You alright, Tommy?" Phil asked, genuinely concerned.
I nodded, my forehead brushing against the table, "yeah, my stomachs just a bit off." I explained, the father-figure hummed in understanding.
"Haha are you on your man period, Tommy?" Wilbur joked, completely oblivious to one important factor.
I'm trans.

My head shot up as Wilburs words hit me like a ton of bricks, I abruptly stood up and speed walked to the mens room. A reaction the taller was not at all expecting.

I locked myself in a stall and stripped my bottom half down and sat on the toilet, I checked with hopes it wasn't true. And I was not at all pleased.

"Shit-" I cursed. I was not prepared for this.
I had assumed taking Testosterone would stop my period for good, but that hadn't seemed to have quite kicked in yet, sometimes it takes longer than expected to prevent periods.

Third person pov:
Tommy had been gone for a while and Wilbur was one of the only few that seemed to notice, Tommy had been really quiet and Wilbur had started to worry but after finding out Tommy was sick just assumed it was because of his stomach bug.
He excused himself and told the other few that were worried that he would go and check on him.

Wilbur headed in the same direction that Tommy disappeared to, opening the door to the bathroom he checked how many stalls were locked.
Just the one.

"Tommy?" He called out, hoping it was him in the stall to avoid embarrassment, "are you in here?" He questioned.

Tommy's hands were shaking, he couldn't think of a single way he could escape this situation without having to come out or just risk bleeding out everywhere for everyone to see.
He felt like he was on the verge of a panic attack, though he had never had one before so he wouldn't know, he had never felt so panicked before.
"U-um y-yeah Will I'm in here.." he stuttered.

The boys tone confused the older, but an alarm in his brain alerted him to the fact that something was clearly wrong.
"Tommy, are you okay?" He cautiously asked.

Tommy didn't know what to do, but he wanted to just get out of this situation and go home, and there was no other way to do so unless he just faced the facts. Telling him was the only way.
"Y-yeah, Will I'm good but uh..." he cleared his throat, Wilbur stood by the stool door and listens closely as Tommy asked a question, "I hate to ask this, but can you get me something real quick? I promise I'll pay you back." He pleaded.

Wilbur was up for the task, fully prepared to by the kid anything he needed to help him feel better, "yeah man, don't worry about it. What do you need? Like, painkillers? Ibuprofen or something?"

"No... well yes but I also need something else..."

"What else do you need?" He asked making a mental shopping list.

"Pads." Tommy blurted, unable to keep letting his mind stress about it any longer.

Wilbur stared at the door as if it were Tommy, trying to process his reply correctly, he analysed the word in his brain, thinking what that could even mean.
Only one answer came to mind.

"You mean... like sanitary towels?" He questioned, absolutely baffled by his own words.

"Yeah..." the blonde fidgeted with his sweater sleeves, his hands still shaky and his eyes full of tears. He felt so embarrassed and so humiliated.

"Tommy, why the hell would you need-"

"I'm trans, Wilbur." Tommy interrupted abruptly, wanting this to be over as soon as possible.

"...what?" Wilbur asked the other, it hadn't quite clicked yet.

"I'm transgender." He repeated more clearly.

Wilburs mind was a bit slow, making the situation a whole lot more stressful for Tommy when the older stayed quiet.
As if an egg timer went off in his brain, Wilbur finally put all the pieces together.
"OH!" He gasped, "oh. Okay. Okay cool. Yeah that's poggers Tommy, I'll go get the stuff for you, you don't need to pay me back." He announced before leaving, "back in a sec."

He passed the table, grabbing his wallet.
"What's going on?" George asked, worried by the fact that Wilbur was rushing to get his things after checking on Tommy.
"I'm going to get Tommy some medicine, he's not feeling to good. I'll be back in a second." He vaguely explained, knowing Tommy's secret was his own to tell if he ever felt he needed to.

Wilbur was quick in and out of Boots as quick as possible, buying two types of pads since he had never bought them before and wasn't sure, along with a packet of ibuprofen.

He discretely snuck back into the cafes public restroom, he went inside with the bag and once again checked which stalls were locked, still luckily just the one.
"You still in here, Tommy?" He asked, cringing at his own stupid question.

"Where else would I be??" The boy questioned, chuckling slightly in embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah sorry." Wilbur apologised, "here. I've never shopped for this type of stuff before so I hope I got the right stuff." He slid the two packets under the door.

"Thanks Wilbur, I don't know what I would've done without you, seriously." He thanked.

"No problem, man. I'm always here for you." He smiled, "oh! And I'm so sorry for that joke I made earlier, I swear I didn't mean it like that but I now realise it might've been a bit insensitive." He apologised.

"Oh! No it's okay Wilbur, you didn't know." He responded, "you can go now, I'll come find you guys when I'm done." He announced.

Feeling a bit overstayed, he gladly left Tommy to do his business and made his way back to the table.
"Is Tommy okay?" Tubbo asked.
"Yeah, he'll be out in a minute, just a stomach bug." He lied.
Everyone bought it and continued with their conversation.

Tommy soon returned looking a lot better than before, Wilbur who was sat next to him, passed him the ibuprofen packet under the table, "thanks." The blonde whispered, sneaking one in his mouth and swallowing it without water, making him stick his tongue out a bit at the off-putting dryness and taste.

Nobody asked many questions for the rest of the day, just the occasional "you feeling okay?" And "need anything?", and Wilbur didn't ask about Tommy being trans, he waited until Tommy felt comfortable enough to explain it himself, doing a little bit of his own research during the bus ride home.
Tommy explained it to him over text later that night, once again thanking him for all of his help.
And Wilbur gave his brother all of the love and support he could possibly muster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...
162K 1.5K 42
NSFW and SFW I don't put TWs
1.7K 11 18
Oneshots...... If there are any triggers they will be posted at the top I might not post as often as in the summer that's bc I'm busy, please no h...
36.9K 1K 23
oneshots that don't exactly fit with my other oneshot books but i wanted to write them