FATE AND DESTINY

By TylerRakeRake

I don't own pokemon or any character or anything of this except for the story ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ 1.This is a story about As... More

THE ATTACK
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

THE MEETING

3.6K 55 25
By TylerRakeRake

At the Hall of origin's every legendary Pokemon were talking about their time in earth. some legendary Pokemon were doing their job.The legendary Pokemon were making loud noises. When the heard a slurp they looked at the two legendary Pokemon.A feline pink cat like Pokemon it is adorable and also a powerful Pokemon. "Mew"the mirage Pokemon. Mew was drinking pokecola with "Jirachi"the wish Pokemon who was eating French fries from who knows were.

Mew: who thought humans can make tasty foods like this. It's so amazing.said
the pink fur ball.

Jirachi: Hmm I told you it is the best food max gave me at the millennium comet festival. Said he the wish Pokemon.
Mew then take a big slurp which resulted in choking and spilling it.

??? :I told you that you're acting immature. You had a lot didn't you that's what you get. Said the bipedal humanoid feline creature called mewtwo. The genetic Pokemon said in a femine voice in amusement and also in a mocking way.

MEWTWO
THE GENETIC POKEMON

??? : "Mewtwo stop doing that and Mew you shouldn't be drinking like that" said the rainbow like bird pokemon in a soft motherly voice. Which was the legendary Rainbow pokemon HO-OH.

And it was a peaceful
Atmosphere to begin wit-

*Boom* maybe spoke too soon.

??? :You little blue fish I am gonna dehydrate you"
roared a massive bipedal Red Dino like pokemon known as the continent pokemon GROUDON.

GROUDON

Land lizard on fire

That has a hate bone towards a Oversized whale!!

"Oh really you stupid lizard Iam gonna sink you to the bottom of the ocean"

Shouted the huge blue whale like pokemon KYOGRE.

KYOGRE

Oversized super whale

" Oh come on just shut up will you two. U two are brother and sister not enemies or I'll Dragon ascent your stupid Ass"
groaned a green snake air dragon pokemon. The sky high pokemon Raquaza.

RAQUAZA

Baddass Green Snake Air Dragon.

Before they could bicker again a soft femine yet extremely powerful voice echoed which brought everyone who was bickering and talkings attention.

??? :"Silence"said a large elegant white horse like pokemon with Golden Cross Wheel attached came there majestically. It is the Alpha Pokemon Arceus.

(I repeat arceus is not the God Alright, Geez it's a diety or some sort of Guardian of a Realm.)

The Mistress of Reality

ARCEUS
REALITY GODDESS

Suddenly two other pokemon came out of portals
2 huge dragon like creature's came. First was a blue dragon pokemon with metal plates it is the Temporal Pokemon Dialogue Mistress of Time.
The other was a pink bipedal dragon like pokemon.
It was the Spatial Pokemon Palkia.
The master of Space

DIALGA
GODDESS OF TIME

PALKIA
SPACE GOD

ALL OF THEM "ARCEUS!!?!?"
shouted all the legendary pokemon.

Arceus:"Yes I have returned to the Hall of origin" said arceus with a serene smile if visible under the mask.

Lugia:"Now I understood why there was a tremor in the atmosphere.! "
With stunned expression.

Mew:"Yay Arceus is back!!!
Shouted while swinging on celebi.

Celebi: "wooooowhhh" Shouted celebi getting dizzy by Mew.
Poor celebi was suffering much.

Kyurem or rather our main character's future pokemon asked something which concerns almost them.

Kyurem:"Arceus I thought you were gonna destroy the human realm and humans because of the betrayal of the human? "

Suddenly some legendaries became frantic mainly one which had their human friends which almost all of them like, Mew, Lucia, Mewtwo, A self, etc
For a certain snow haired boy.

"Aaaachoooo hey static did some one mention us I asked.

Some of Ash's pokemon have names.

" Maybe "stated static (Pikachu)

Ash:"mmhmm whatever let's go get all my pokemon from professor oak and I also heard that there is going to be some migration flock of pidgeot line may be I can get pidgeot back".

Static:" Alright we're coming old friend!! "

Please don't tell me that you destroyed the human realm please!!??

Pleaded
Mew, Cresselia, suicide and few other female legendaries and small ones almost in crying tone and other few legendaries who met with Ash had concern and other proud female didn't show but inside they were pleading this surprised Arceus because even few others who hated humans also was showing concern.

Arceus:"No I didn't and truth to be I wasn't betrayed too. Damos was hypnotized by another Human and then a brave Human and his friends celebi from this time with the help of DIALGA came and rescued me before I could have died without my plates! Said Arceus and blushed a tiny bit by remembering the mention of the snow haired trainer but it faded quickly before anyone could notice.

All of them:"What are you okay!!?!? "Asked all of them with concern whicade Arceus smile inside the mask at their concern for her and she responded with a Yes.

Zekrom:" Wait did you say a human saved you".this time
Was asked by Zekrom to wonder and also to look that if it is slight chance of "his Hero of Ideal"

Kyurem:" Hmmm I also want to meet who it is" Feeling curiosity and also some sort of connection when he heard about the human.

palkia suddenly jumped
And shouted.

PALKIA:"I can help with that then he used space to make rift and show a image.

"Ash/chosen one/papa!! "
shouted everyone . Who met Ash except PALKIA,Dialga and Arceus
"" Wait you all know him!!? ""
"Asked PALKIA, Dialga and Arceus in unison.

" That's my papa!! *
Shouted manaphy.

Arceus/Dialga/
Palkia :"?!?!"
"And of course he is my
Chosen one" Said Lugia And HO-OH at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
190K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
47 1 5
More adventurous Pokemon story with a deep interesting plot with original OCs and fan favourite characters. This is an original plot and a bunch of...
505K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) ยปยป-----ใ€€โ™”ใ€€-----ยซยซ Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...