Sincerely

Από KristenChambers

Aurora Warner doesn't have a glamorous life. She's not beautiful, her parents aren't rich and loving, and bas... Περισσότερα

Sincerely ch.1
Sincerely ch.2
Sincerely ch.3
Sincerely ch.4
Sincerely ch.5
Sincerely ch.6
Sincerely ch.7
Sincerely ch.8
Sincerely ch.9
Sincerely ch.10
Sincerely ch.11
Sincerely ch.12
Sincerely ch.13
Sincerely ch.14
Sincerely ch.15
Sincerely ch.16
Sincerely ch.17
Sincerely Ch.18
Sincerely Ch.19
Sincerely ch.20
Sincerely Ch. 21
Sincerely Ch. 22
Sincerly Ch. 23
Sincerely Ch. 25
Sincerely Ch.26

Sincerely Ch. 24

455 2 0
Από KristenChambers

The Lights were dim in the room, but I could see.

Opera music played eerily in the background as people in Victorian style clothing and masks  danced around the room.

I looked down at my blue jeans and and gray shirt, I look so drab compared to these rich people.

"Were here" James said.

Yeah obviously!

They pushed past the People dancing and led me to a stage, set up in the back of the room. There was a door next to the stage, and James pulled me in there.

James let go off me and turned to face the idiot.

"Hey idiot! Keep watch over her for a minute while i go get someone to dress her up" He said grufly.

"A'ight James" He said.

Great.... he had to stick with me with idiot. This guy is dumber than a sack of peanuts.......................... ! Idea !!!

I can easily outsmart this guy, just gotta fake an illness.

"Ouch! My stomach hurts! It hurts!" I screamed in pain clenching my stomach.

He jumped when he heard me scream, "W-w-what's wrong wit you?" he looked frightened.

"My stomach hurts! Go get James! I need help, I need help!" I screamed and sank to the floor.

"Ok ok ok, i'm goin!" He released his grip on my hand and ran after James.

"Sucker" I smiled widely.

I quickly opened the door and ran through the ball room. That creepy opera music wasn't playing anymore but the people were still dancing.

I ran throught the purple marble hallway toward the front door.I burst out the house, and looked around the clearing.

"Where do i go???" I breathed

"Hey! You Bitch! I'm gonna get you!" I heard James yelling.

I darted off the side of the porch and into the forest. Tree branches and bushes cut my face and legs but i kept running. The only thought going through my head was 'Run, keep running and don't stop!'.

I could here them tromping after me and i sped up, then I heard the most frightening sound ever, a gunshot.

The bullet hit the tree right in front of me and i screamed.

"Shit!" I screamed.

I heard more gunshots and kept running. I kept running for what felt like years, until I couldn't run anymore.

Damn body! I shouldn't have cut gym so much!

I could feel my body slowing down and getting heavier. I can't run anymore! Tears streamed down my face.

I did the only thing I could think of doing, I dived into a bush that was nearby and layed there trying not to breathe hard.

'Please don't find me! Please don't find me! Please don't find me!' I begged inside my mind.

I heard another gunshot and my heart pounded inside my chest. Oh god i'm gonna die!

"W'er did she go James?" The idiot asked looking around.

I held my breath, and closed my eyes tightly.

"We wouldn't have to find her if you hadn't let her escape!" He shouted.

"I'm sorie, s-she tricked me!" He stammered.

"Shut up! You go look over there, and i'll go this way!" I heard them go in separate directions.

I started breathing slowly and quietly through my nose, not daring to open my mouth.

It was a long time before i opened my eyes again. I tried rolling over on my back, but I could feel the all the muscles i pulled while running when I tried to turn.

My legs hurt the worst, I had more than one charlie-horse in each leg, and the fatigue made my body feel like it weighed 1,000 pounds.

"I... have to......move! They'll.... find me.....if....I don't!" I said out loud.

I put my hands out in front of me like I was about to do some push-ups and used every bit of my strength to push my body up. I quickly brought my knees up so that I wouldn't collapse back onto the ground.

I leaned against a tree to catch my breath.

Damn that took so much out of me! I sat there breathing for another minute then finally pulled myself up using a branch that was lying next to me.

My legs felt like jello, and they hurt really bad.

I hobled along quietly, and slowly for hours. The forest seemed to get thicker the farther I walked, and Mountains appeared around the forest. It must have been hours because i noticed the sky was turning orange and purple.

"I can't be stuck out here after dark, not the way I am now. I don't even know if i'm going north, south , east or west" I sighed.

I hobled over to the biggest tree and sank down against it.

What am I gonna do now?

I looked down at my clothes, my jeans were torn to shreds and covered in dirt, leaves and stickers. My shirt was torn too, i noticed i had dried blood on my right arm. I must have cut it while running and didn't notice. If my clothes look this bad my hair must be a mess, i put my hand to my head.

I laughed to myself, just like a girl to worry about her looks while lost in the middle of nowhere.

I looked up at the sky, the sun had finally set, and the moon was peeking out from behind some clouds. I shouldn't move around in the dark, besides i'm too tired to.

I rested my head against the tree, and let sleep overcome me. The last thing I saw was the stars shining brightly in the sky, and the sound of wind rustling the trees and there branches, but I didn't feel it...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

A Bit of Wolf in Her Από Chané

Μεταφυσικές

428 19 18
"She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them." - R.M. Drake. Winnie Miller wanted nothing more than to spend her la...
Black & Blue Από Ellen

Εφηβική Φαντασία

35K 1K 21
Aurora is a young she-wolf who wants nothing more than to be happy with her mate and live as the Luna of his Pack. But when Grady takes it upon himse...
Wolf Kissed Από Emily

Λυκάνθρωπος

13.3K 506 32
Melody Montgomery lived any teens life, but one day is a little different. She arrives home to cops and ambulances and her mother, dead. After her mo...
268 16 26
Mia is a teenaged wolf and her parents are moving her to an all wolf school. She doesn't want to leave but all the secrets and events that happens th...