Why The Hell Not

By Nesha309

Sweat started to form all around my body as the pain consumed me. It was 9pm and this had to be the worst wav... More

Everlasting Heat
Alpha Kia
Too Much For A Tuesday
Mate
Zoey
My Mate
Sick To My Stomach
Kate Kenner
Ramona Flowers
Vulnerable
Bath Bom
The Wolf Is Out
Mr. Alpha
Uncomfortable Dinner
Uncomfertable Dessert
13 Years And Counting
Second Argument
Time To Go
Meet And Greet
School Is Calling
Family Dinner
She Will Not Take Him From Me
What Has Been Going On With Abi
Roller Coaster Of A Day
Yeah Thanks Moon Goddess
Speaking Of Family
His Second Chance
The First Kiss
Its About Damn Time
3 Weeks Later
See You Later
Nothing But Happy Faces
Hurry Up Kai
Life And Death

Now This Is How You End A Horrible Day

10.4K 297 7
By Nesha309

Zara
It's probably 2 in the morning and my heart is not letting up. We both laid in bed, my head on his chest. He rubbed my back and shoulders, hoping that would help my pain but it didn't.

My body is begging for his touch and just rubbing was not doing it.

We sat in the tub for 2 hours and all it did was put my feet to sleep.

Why won't he just have sex with me? I know my arousal was thick in the air, I smelled it myself, so why wasn't he acting on it? Does he not want me?

That has to be it. The sent should have him ripping off my clothes at this very moment.

The fact that he was able to just sit in the tub with me while I was like this and not make one move is pissing me off.

He couldn't keep his hands off me last night, what's wrong now?!

"Kai this hurts" I cried.

He pulled me up in a swift motion and looked over. He's eyes where pouring with lust, why won't he fuck me!? Do I have to pull his dick out myself?

His eyes wasn't yellow so he still have his wolf caged up, witch is hard to do considering how I smell right now.

"Do you think it would help if we took off our shirts?" He said. I was barely able to understand him with the amount of growls that was coming from him. Just let your wolf out so he can fuck me!

I could see some veins sticking out and his hands shaking. He obviously  wanted me, just take me.

"Kai fuck me" I blurted out. We've been trying to find different things to do for hours now when we could just end this all. My heat would stop instantly and go back to once a month.

"Zara I want to so badly" he said, licking his lips which did things to me. He's so handsome.

"Then why don't you?" I asked. My body is yelling for him and he's denying me.

"Because you're in heat. Your body is forcing you to feel like this and I don't want to take advantage of you. What if after we do this and your heat is over you regret it? Or what if I hurt you?" He said.

Honestly it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You don't hear of many wolves thinking this way. Although he's words were very considerate, I still wanted him buried inside of me.

"Kai, I won't regret it. You're my mate, not some random wolf. Even if you do hurt me I'll teach you how to not hurt me in the future. I'm hurting right now and you have the power to take it away, please Malakai" I begged, pulling on his shirt.

He still looked unsure about it and I groaned in frustration. Never in my life did I think I would have to beg my mate to fuck me.

Looking over at him his eyes were flicking from brown to yellow. He truly is stronger than what most think. This amount of control is not easy.

His eyes looked over my body slowly, taking in everything before coming back to mine.

I've broken his control once I can do it again!

"Fine" I said, getting out of bed. As much as it hurt, I started to put on some clothes as quickly as I could.

"Wait, what do you mean fine? Where are you going?" He asked, his voice already getting deeper.

"To go find a way to make this pain leave" I said, trying to go around him.

He gripped onto my shoulders hard and stopped my in my tracks.

"What do you mean find a way?" He growled.

I thought about what to say before speaking. Man this is beyond toxic, but at this point I don't care. I'll feel bad later.

"I don't know. I was just gone stand outside and see who, I mean what happens to help me" I smirked.

"You mean find pleasure from another?!" He yelled, one eye complete yellow.

"That not what I said"

"That what you implied, Zara!" He growled louder.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I shrugged.

"Stop playing with me, Zara" he warned.

"Make me"

"Submit! Now!"

Bingo!

"Make me" dared to say again.

Within a second his hands was around my neck, turning it to the side with his thumb. His eyes were bright yellow and his canines were on full display.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" He roared.

Judging by how every vain that can stick out is, I think I took this too damn far.

I was slightly scared but far more aroused.

My wolf was on her back in a second to submit and I allowed her to be present in this moment. I might need her depending on how this goes.

"Are you going to answer me, or just stand there with your tail tucked behind your legs? You was just all big and bad talking about letting another touch you." He said staring right into my eyes.

I couldn't find the words to speak. I just allowed soft whimpers and moans to come out my mouth. In hopes that he would see that I don't want to fight or challenge him in any way.

He licked his lips and took in a deep breath taking in all my arousal.

"You was gone let another touch you here?" He asked, moving his hands under my shirt. He squeezed my breast causing moans to shoot out my mouth.

"No, Kai" I whispered.

"No? What about here?" He said gripping my butt.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and sucked in a sharp breath.

"No Kai, never."

"You want someone else touching me here?" He asked, taking one of my hands and putting it on his hard dick.

I grabbed onto it and started to stroke it slightly. I could feel him vibrated off my actions.

"Never"

"Because that's yours, only yours. And you're mine, only mine. Now take your ass back to bed " he said, lifting me up and placing me back on my side of the bed.

I can't take this no more! I want him to fuck me! Do I have to make the first move?

"Are you going to be my good girl?"

I guess I do.

I answered his question by crashing my lips to his. He reacted quickly, forcefully pulling me into him. I could feel him on my opening all ready. So thick and hard, the only thing keeping them apart was my panties.

He grabbed my waist and started grinding me on his dick and it felt so good. My pain cooled as the sensation spread through my body. His hands explored my body, gripping and slapping anything he touched.

I pulled away from the kiss and threw my shirt onto the floor, I took his off as well. He wasted no time in connecting his mouth with my neck. His tongue toyed with the sweet spot on my neck where my mark is meant to be and my back arched.

"You're driving my crazy" he groaned
Against my neck.

I couldn't answer him. The pleasure was too much for me to handle. I could already feel myself about to come and he's not even inside.

"My good girl," he said, slapping my ass. He turned us over so he was on top and pulled off his underwear. His dick swung free, hitting his stomach near his belly button.

I watched in amazement as he played with it a little, making pre cum cover his tip. 

The look on his face was fully primal and dominant. As if it was even possible he looked more sexy. I could feel his wolf fully presents and it excited me to no end.

"Submit to me Zara." He commanded, looking me deep in my eyes. 

I forced my legs apart as far as they would go, turning my head to the side. I couldn't stop my body from submitting even if I wanted to.

"Good fucking girl!" He growled with approval.

He leaned down pressing his dick on my hot opening. He made his way to my sweet spot and licked around it.

"Say my name"

"Malak ohhh my god! " I yelled as his teeth went inside my skin. The feeling is honestly indescribable. I felt him, all of him. His spirit, his heart, his wolf, his mind, even his emotions. I could now hear what he was thinking and feel his every emotions. I felt fully connected to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he refused to let go of my neck. He moved his hips and tried to angle it just right to go inside of me.

I reached down and placed it at the hole for him and he went in without warning. His size stretched me and his length filled me.

I let out a loud moan as he made his way all the way in me, going as deep as he possibly could. He grabbed one of my legs and placed it on his shoulder to give him a better angle.

He fucked me unapologetically, holding me tight and going deep. By this point I've come 2 times already, loving the feeling of him inside of me.

He didn't hide his moans which I loved. He was just as loud as me and it was sexy as hell.

He finally let go of my neck and licked the sensitive area, sending sparks through me. Is this what heaven feels like?

I felt his body tense up as his thrust got faster. His nails dug into my ass, as he held it tight.

His body began to spaz as he went faster than he did before. I screamed his name as I felt my own orgasm rising.

I pulled his head down to bite down on his neck. He growled and reached under me to grip my ass. I bit down harder as our connection grew. My wolf was howling as my body filled with pleasure.

I finally let go of his neck and his eyes filled with lust.

Both of our breathing was heavy as we stared at each other. He pulled his dick out and I could feel the cum dripping to my butt. I could feel some of his seed inside of me, It felt amazing.

"You felt so damn good," he said, putting me on his chest.

I smiled at his comment.

"You felt amazing, Kai" I said.

I held him as tight as I could, enjoying this feeling washing over my body.

Now this is how you end a horrible day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 908 41
" I've slept in his bed more times than I can count since I was probably 5, so why all of sudden do I feel nervous to be this close to him?" I shift...
27.2K 1K 24
(This is a sequel to lets just say.. I was not expecting this. I suggest reading that one before reading this one or you will be completely lost!)...
12.3K 332 21
Should I go to Travis? "I can't go to him no matter what? He can't find out my weakness or he'll use it to tease me" I said. Suddenly, a clap of thun...
660K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...