Hardplay

By Tj-morris

Sapphire on the verge of total depression.. Unknown to her a path or direction to follow .. Memories of her p... More

Welcome!
Characters.
1
2
3
4
5
Ps..Note
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Characters {2}
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
The End

22

44 8 0
By Tj-morris

             "When there's love there seems to be hope"

                               Sapphire's Pov

I took a shower after eating breakfast, Erick ran off to prepare something special for the both of us, i on the other hand felt sore, because of how last night was, i didn't understand when Lissa told me first times can be quite uneasy for some girls until now.

Since i didn't bring any extra clothes with me, i went through Erick's cousins closet and grabbed a short floral mini sleeveless gown with a show back.
I sat back down brushing my hair looking at myself in the mirror, when his warm held my shoulders, i could feel his hoot minty breath as he bent down and kissed my shoulders, i was always surprised at how my body always reacted and gave in to his touch.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to his chest. I couldn't resist looking straight in his eyes, before he spoke into my ears.

"You look pretty sexy in that gown princess, i could do many things to you right now in that dress"

My body shivered as he said those things in my ear, before i cleared my throaght to speak up.

"Well, Erick you didn't use a condom last time"

"Thats true, i'm sorry sapph, i was so carried away"

"Its okay i'm on the pill, i knew some time this sort would happen so its better being prepared"

"Thats why i love you,always organised and prepared you know, the thought of fucking you without condom often makes me horny right now" He said while planting kisses on my neck and shoulders.

"I know, but you said you were  going to show me something special?"

"Oh yeah, follow me" He said grabbing my hands and making me run with him.

We ran until we came to the back of the house.
The view was really beautiful, there was a swimming pool, large tall trees with a flower garde shade and beauty to the place. I loved flowers and i wonder if he knew that.

"This is beautiful Erick, wait when did you have so much time to prepare all this, its so surprising" I said giving him a big hug.

"Well when you were sleeping, this morning i thought about doing this, do you want to go for a swim?, because i do". He said while pulling off his shirt, and letting his well toned abs, shine, i actually felt like touching it but i'll just act cool right now.

He dived into the swimming pool like a professional swimmer,  and waved for me to come in. I slowly took out my dress, staying in just my underwear.

He just used his eyes to scan my body seductively before whistling."Miss Sexy hop in"

I went into the water, but he pulled me closer splashing water all over me, i laughed and did the same to him, we spent the whole day messing around in the water, kissing and practically acting like high school kids, it was sunset and the day was practically coming to an end , with me laying my head on his chest trying to listen to his heartbeat, and him stroking my hair.

He finally spoke up after a long time of silence .
"Princess?"

"Hmm"

"Well i left something out while talking about the event of the company, its actually starting in a few hours from now"

"Wait what?" So surprised i stood up, looking straight up at him "What do you mean it's starting in a few hours from now, i don't have a dress, and my hairs a mess".

He chuckled, feeling amused by my reaction which was cute but right now i wanted to smack his head real hard.

"Chill, i already called my secretary and a clothing line would be here in a couple of minutes together with your makeup artist, then our ride will be here soon, everything's taken care of don't bother yourself". He said stroking my hair again . " But the idea of you with a messy hair is a great idea because i love seeing your hair scattered, and on the bed its so sexy"

I blushed, clearing my throaght and looking shyly at his eyes, "Come on now's not the time to talk about love making, or sex or we fucking each other whichever name you'd call it" 

"well your really lucky, because right now they're here and you need to get ready, so lets go in" He said looking at the notifications that kept buzzing his phone.

"Come on princess or we'll be late" He said pulling me over to the house.

The make up artist and dressers were all standing looking very professional.

"Its good see you Mr Thompson"  said a blonde middle aged lady.

"Princess?, meet Miss Ursula she's one of the top renowned fashion designers and a good friend of the family too, she's pretty good at what she does, and she brought alongside very good professional make up artists, so your in good hands"

Miss ursula stretched out her hands for a handshake, "Pleasure to meet you Miss Tiffens, shall we get started?"
I smiled back at her, returning the handshake.

"Of course mam, umm Erick i love you but i'll need privacy, you should get ready and ill text you when i'm done".
He gave me a kiss, before letting me go.

"Alright, ill get going you have the whole rooms to yourself"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's been a few hours and i feel different i chose sleek black dress because i love black of course, with black heels to go alongside with it, the makeup artists did a work that i didn't even recognise myself, i felt new and really pretty.

Erick came in after a while and he was hella handsome in his suit, he looks so good in a tocsito, he couldn't stop staring at me.

"Sapph, your really beautiful, i'd really like to do crazy things to you in that dress".

"You look hot Erick, dashingly hot"

He came closer and gave me a kiss. Before he spoke up
"Our rides here, we have to get going"

We got into the multi billion dollar ride of a car, and he held my hands tight, till we got there.
I was really anxious, until we arrived and walked in holding hands, everyone's eyes were fixated on us, and i could feel the tension in the air. 

Reporters started flocking all around us, asking dozens of questions, with their camera lights flashing everywhere around us.

"Questions would be answered in a while if you'd excuse us" Erick said walking me out of the crowd.

People seemed to be talking so much about the two of us, and i know it wasn't a good one..

When it was time for Erick's speech he walked up to the podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I'm so happy being in your midst today as i'd want to give a special announcement, people kept asking and probably were wondering who i have been seeing for a few weeks now, well i'm proud to introduce to you Sapphire Tiffens, the one and only love of my life, she's my source of happiness and she'll always be. He said as he walked over to me, grabbed my waist and kissed me,  leaving everyone speechless including the reporters.

He's parents were speechless too, i was also in shock about everything happening .
The reporters kept taking photos of the two of us, before i got a call from Lissa and i excused myself to pick her call.

"Hello Lissa?"

"O my gosh,Sapph what's going on?, your trending everywhere on social media right now, and your on the news"

New Chapter will be updated soon.
❤❤❤

Your Girl, Teejaay
💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 3 28
Sapphire always felt like she was missing a big part of her life not knowing anything about her birth father. Tragedy strikes and her whole world...
589 61 11
𖤓𝘼 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘🥀 AMAYA EVAN'S the top businesswoman of NYC, blessed with a goddess face and cursed with a past that she cannot escape a...
1.3K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
90.8K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...