°Bakubottom·Shots°

By Katsukiscore

Our favorite loud blonde. More

About
1·♡·Todobaku
2·♡·Dekubaku
3·♡·Tododekubaku
4·♡·Dekubaku
5·♡·Shinbaku
My attempt at writing smut
6·♡·Todobaku
7·♡·Monobaku
8·♡·Iidabaku
9·♡·??
10·♡·Shinbaku
11·♡·??
12·♡·??
13·♡·Mha react
14·♡·Class 1A react to Bakusquad
15·♡·Dekubaku
16·♡·dekubaku
17·♡·??
18·♡·Kamisuki
19·♡·??
20·♡·Momokatsu
21·♡·Kamisuki
22·♡·Monobaku
23·♡·??
24·♡·Aizabaku
Part 2 of ·♡· 17
26·♡·Todobaku
27·♡·Dekubaku
Part 3 of ·♡·17
29·♡·Dabibaku
30·♡·Dabibaku
31·♡·Shigbaku
??
°32°
33·🎃·Todobaku
35·♡·Endbaku
36·♡·Momokatsu
37·♡·Dekubaku
38°Dekubaku°
39°Shinbaku°
40°Kamidekubaku°
41°Bestbaku°
42°Kamisuki°
43°Dekubaku°
°Part 2 of 38°
44°Kiribaku°
45°Todobaku°
46°Todobaku°
47°Tododekubaku°
48💗°Kamiizusuki°
49°Izusuki or shinbaku°
51°Kamiizusuki°
°Part 2 of 35°
53°Todobaku°
Update?
55:Dekubaku

34·♡·Dekubaku

3.5K 66 51
By Katsukiscore

Creepy Deku 😋. I personally love creepy Deku x Bakugou so hope you enjoy as well.

Deku will be doing a lot of fucked up stuff so be prepared.

A little bit of smut(It's non consented.) If you're not comfortable with this you should leave.

I will be trying to write smut more because it was requested.

Enjoy
----------------

I look inside the window to see Kacchan sleeping, looking so pretty cuddled up in his sheets.

I open the window and quietly come in, I close the window behind and move towards Kacchan's bed.

I look at him and sit next to him, cooing at his sleeping face.

My eyes travel to his lips, his soft plump pink lips. I put my thumb on his lips and spread them out imagining those pretty lips wrapped around my cock, I get blush at the thought.

Instead I put my thumb in his mouth, his tongue moves and swirls around my thumb he then starts sucking it. He's so erotic even in his sleep!! It should be illegal.

Moving my thumb out of his mouth, I kiss his lips and get up.

I head towards his drawers, opening them I look for something I want to take home with me. Just a souvenir don't worry.

I move to the next one where I know his underwear is, I push some over until I come across the ones at the bottom that was basically hidden.

Lace, silk and even more. He had these amazing panties that I haven't seen yet! I don't know how I didn't see it!?

I just know he looks good in them, fine self. The worst part is I watch him 24/7.

Yet I never seen this?!

I calm down after I hear Kacchan move and make a small noise.

I stay still, just to make sure he isn't awake. I quietly turn around to see Kacchan still sleep just on his stomach I could see his ass from the cover.

I turn my attention away from that and head out of his room, I head to his laundry room to check his dirty clothes.

Opening the door to the room I walk towards the basket, I notice a pair of panties on top of the load of clothes.

I grab them and look for another pair, once I find another pair I put them in my pocket and walk out, not before closing the door of course.

As I head back to Kacchan's room, I hear him move more.

Seems like he's going to the bathroom, since he's doing that I'll go slip something in his food something that's white.

I quietly walk towards his kitchen going back down the stairs, I pull out my phone and use the flashlight to see into the fridge, even though it's dark in here I know this place like I the back of my hand meaning I wouldn't need a flashlight for seeing beat that.

I open the fridge and get his milk and his already prepared meals for tomorrow, opening them up I put drops of my cum in it.

Once I finish I put it back, close the fridge, turn my flashlight off and head back up the stairs as quietly as I could.

I open his bedroom door trying to not make a sound.

I see my Kacchan turning over to face the wall, he's going back to sleep.

------------

Third person

The next day Katsuki sat at his desk in his office glaring at his assistant who was smiling at him.

Bakugou: Look at him standing there menacingly 😒.

Bakugou's pov

I stop glaring and take my lunch break, I open my container and start eating.

What it that flavor? It's kinda salty? sweet and bitter at the same time?! What is this I don't even like sweet things like that!!

I put my food away, and try to ignore what just happened.

I look up and see Deku in front of me smiling.

"What" I sigh letting out a big breath.

"Kacchan seems to not like his food?" He speaks.

I roll my eyes and just reply, me not answering him will cause him to aggravate me more.

"It was a mix of things and one of them was sweet." I mumble.

He nods and seems to be smiling more since I told him that.

I just shrug it off and go through papers that's on my desk.

He stays in front of me for awhile then he happily walks away but not before taking some papers off my desk.

I roll my eyes and continue working.

---

Fuck I really have to use the restroom.

I get up and quickly walk out of my office, I head down the hall passing shitty hair's door I hear him yell hey poking his head out I wave and continue speed walking.

Once I finally get to the bathroom I open the door and walk in to see Deku at the sink washing his hands, I mind my business and go to a stall closing and locking it.

As I pull my pants down I hear Deku turn off the water, I ignore it and start pissing. Hearing the door close as I finish peeing, I pull my pants up and leave the stall walking towards one of the sinks.

I turn on the water before getting soap and washing my hands. I hear footsteps that I continue to ignore, the door opens I keep my eyes on my hands.

Once I finish washing my hands I look up in the mirror, I meet eyes with Deku and I feel as if my heart skips a beat.

I turn around,"What the fuck?!" I spit out.

He smiles,"Sorry Kacchan, did I scare you? If I did I apologize once again." He speaks reaching out to me.

I stand still as I feel him hug me, his hands seem to linger a bit but he pulls back.

"It's fine or whatever" I finally speak.

He nods and I ask him,"Why did you come back to the bathroom?" He just looks at me until he answers,"I was wondering about something." I nod even though I know he's lying, he could have waited for me to go back to our office to say or ask anything.

With that we walk back to our office and continue our work.

-----

"Kacchan would you like a ride home?" Deku asks me.

I finish my last paper and look up,"No my car works just fine." I sneer I see Deku's face change but it quickly goes back to a smile.

"Oh well ok then, here is some paper that needs your signature if you don't mind." He says handing me twelve pieces of paper.

I sigh but nod and take the papers, he watches me sign one and walks out.

As I'm on the ninth paper Deku comes back in, I glance at him to see him walking in with keys in his hands.

I quickly do my signature on the last three pieces and stand up. "Here" I speak sitting the papers on Deku's desk.

I look down at his desk to see his hands, they have scars on them. That's hot.

I roll my eyes at what I just thought and walk back to my desk to get my things.

We both pack up for the night and get ready to leave, we walk out and say bye or whatever we need to do before going to the parking lot, that's where we split up finally cause I'm tired of Deku's creepy ass and I just wanna sleep.

"Kacchan are you sure you don't want a ride?" Deku asks me.

I roll my eyes,"I'm fucking sure" I scoff walking away.

Once I get to my car, I get ready to unlock the doors but I notice my tires. What the fuck?! They're flat!? I huff as I continue to look at my tires, this is some bullshit.

I stay there until a car pulls up beside me, the window rolls down showing Deku,"Is there a problem Kacchan?" He questions.

I sigh before responding,"Yes actually my tires are flat."

I swear I saw Deku just smirk.

I hate to ask him this but I wanna get home.

"Deku do you think you can give me a ride?" I ask, he grins and start laughing.

I stand there confused,"This is why you should have accepted my offer the first time." He smugly replies.

Wow. I'm done.

"Just playing! Kacchan I could never really say no to you." He tells me hinting for me to get in.

I nod and rush towards the passenger side getting in and closing the door.

I put my seatbelt on and he drives off.

"Kacchan I hope you don't mind but I need to go to my home first." He tells me.

Is he crazy?! Of course I mind I just wanna go home not to his.

"Why?"

"Need to get something, you can tag along if you like." He smiles.

"Fine" I huff. Don't wanna say anything wrong considering the fact he's taking me home.

---------

He finally pulls in his driveway, he uncranks the car and get out. I notice that he's waiting on me to get out so I do so and he locks the door.

He opens his front door and we walk in his scent hits me like a tsunami everything smells like him. I ignore his smell as he let's me know I can explore or do whatever.

He closes the door locking it and walks up his stairs.

I want to cry, he just locked doors as if I'm staying here.

I calm down and walk to his living room to sit down, once I'm comfortable I lay my head on the arm of the chair.

I hear Deku walk in he has two of something, he sits beside me and sits two cups down.

"I made some green tea" he smiles.

I sit up and take the cup in front of me on the small table, I take a sip and hum nice hot tea very good but I feel a little different.

I yawn as I suddenly feel sleepy, it feels like I'm at home I take my shoes off at the thought Deku pulls me on his lap, I can now notice he changed into night clothes.

"Kacchan" he calls out to me.

I slowly look up I feel lips press against mine, I let out a low moan as he adds tongue.

He starts to kiss me rougher, his tongue going all over my mouth.

I pull back and wipe the spit, he wipes his mouth and he pulls me even closer.

"It's ok, relax my love" he whispers.

As he continues to whisper I can't help but to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

------

When I open my eyes I'm in my bed, how is that possible?! Was it just a dream or something?

I hear movement and a door open, I look to where my door is to see Deku standing there.

I frown as he smiles and walk closer.

"Good morning beautiful" he speaks sitting on the bed.

"Wha- Don't call me that!!" I shout, one of his eyebrows go up as if he's confused.

"I always call you beautiful" he mumbles,"In my head of course." He adds.

"Exactly now why are you in my home?!"

As I shout Deku seems to get upset

"I was just bringing you home like you asked but I stayed here." He explains to me.

"Well you should've went home." I sneer getting up.

Third person

As soon as Katsuki's feet touch the ground they leave just as fast.

Bakugou feels as if he has whiplash groaning he opens his eyes to see Deku looking down at him while pinning him to the bed.

"What the fu-" he gets cut off by Deku smashing his lips on his own.

Bakugou feels Deku puts a hand on his waist while the other takes off his bottom clothing.

He makes a noise in the kiss as he feels Deku start to stretch him out.

Deku pulls back from the kiss and smiles at him.

"Look how pretty you are" he coos.

Bakugou turns his head.

"Be a good boy" Deku speaks moving Katsuki's head back looking at him.

Deku moves his fingers in and out, Bakugou bits his lip."I wanna hear every little sound you make" he whispers thrusting his fingers.

Bakugou throws his head back moaning loudly as Deku grabs his cock paying attention to that as well. He grabs Deku and clutches his shirt where his shoulders are.

Deku speeds his hands up and Bakugou almost screams as he cums, Deku stops and put his hands close to his mouth licking the cum that got on his hand.

Deku blushes and giggles loving the way Bakugou tasted meanwhile Bakugou tries blinking to blink his high and sleep away.

"Kacchan I know you're probably wanting to avoid sleeping but I put something in that tea last night so you will be sleeping a lot more." He informs.

Katsuki groans but closes his eyes, he can't help but too.

Idk if it was obvious but Deku slashed Katsuki's tires.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 849 31
Like it says this is a kiritodobakudeku and the omegaverse so dont read if you dont want to.
396K 7.5K 49
you know you want to (^_____^)
27.5K 558 11
COMPLETE Omegas: Deku, Uraraka, Jirou, Kiri, Hagakure Betas:Mina, Momo, Koda, Mineta, Sato, Sero, Tsu, Aoyoma Alphas: Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, Kami...
837 32 26
Asuka, Akio and their new sibling, journey through life as a bakugo, from constant outbursts to breakdowns, they're all happy. they find love, they l...