𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞...

By sxckerlvt

She consumed me, her love was pure, it brought peace to my world which was burning in flames. He consumed me... More

*𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗*
*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝*
𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 𝙱 𝙴 𝙶 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝚂
𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 𝚅 𝙰 𝙻
𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝚃 𝚈
𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙾 𝚅 𝙴 𝚁
𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈
𝙰 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈
𝚁 𝙴 𝙶 𝚄 𝙻 𝚄 𝚂
𝚂 𝙴 𝙲 𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝚂
𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂
𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟷
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 𝚆 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.𝚃 𝟸
𝙽 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴
𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺
𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
𝚀 𝚄 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 𝚃 𝙲 𝙷
𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴
𝚃 𝙰 𝚂 𝙺
𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂
𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜*
𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂
𝚁 𝙴 𝚄 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂
𝙱 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴
𝚅 𝙸 𝚂 𝙸 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚂
𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼
𝚂 𝙰 𝙵 𝙴
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜*
𝚁 𝙴 𝚃 𝚄 𝚁 𝙽
𝙳 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂
𝚆 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂
𝙲 𝚄 𝚁 𝚂 𝙴
𝙿 𝙾 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁
𝚂 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂
𝙱 𝙴 𝙶
𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 𝚉 𝙾
𝙻 𝙴 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁
𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙲 𝙺
𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝙴 𝚁
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈
𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 𝚄 𝚇
𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶
𝚂 𝙰 𝙲 𝚁 𝙸 𝙵 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴
𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝙶 𝙴
*𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔*
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 𝚄 𝚂 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙵 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂

5.1K 96 72
By sxckerlvt

Mattheo Riddle
____________________________

I couldn't sleep despite having the most beautiful girl laying in my arms, safe where no one can hurt her.

Hours passed and my mind went back to what she said.  "I know you hate me...." It rung in my ears over and over again.

Why would she think I hated her.I could never hate her.I was annoyed at her yes but I'm not sure why she would think I hated her.

I look down at the girl beneath me, her head rested against my arm and her hand lay on the mattress between us.

She was mesmerising, I don't know how someone could hurt a person like her.She is strong, I know she's broken like me, which draws me to her but there's also a part of me that needs to be with her all the time and a part of me that cares for her.

I don't know if I should tell her or not.Me confessing my feelings towards her could end up with her getting hurt and that's the last thing I want.

She moved a little, she rubbed her eyes.

"Are you okay"she whispered in a raspy voice.

"I didn't mean to wake you"I whispered so I didn't scare her.

"No you didn't wake me, I woke myself up"she spoke now looking up at me.

"Why"I asked looking into her brown eyes.

"I was about to have a nightmare, they always start the same and I've learned how to wake myself up from them"

My heart aches for her.She's waking herself up to prevent nightmares, I needed to help her of find someone who can.

"Do you want to go a walk if you can't sleep"she suggested pulling down her hood.

I nooded and sat up from the bed.Her cuts have healed so she wasn't in pain anymore.

She stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom.A few minutes later she walked out.

"Can we stop by my dorm"

"Yeah okay"I responded pulling on a hoodie and walking towards the door.

She followed and I started walking to her dorm but she stopped.

"Where are you going"she asked me raising a brow.

"Your dorm"

"My dorm is this way"she started walking down the hall and stopped at a door.

She walked in and walked over to her wardrobe.

"Why have you moved"I asked her sitting down on her bed.

"Reasons" she spoke pulling out some leggings and walking into the bathroom.

She walked out about five minutes later.She has leggings on but still had my hoodie on which made me smile.

She put a clip in her hair and rubbed her eyes a little.

"Okay I'm ready"

We walked along the hallway in the dark.I watched as she scanned every corner for what I assume was people.

We heard a bang and she immediately clung onto my arm.

"What was that"

I could tell she was scared.I'm sure it was nothing so I pulled her up out a door and into the courtyard.We walked towards the black lake and sat on the bench next to the Cherry Blossom tree.It was March so the tree had beautiful pink flowers on it.

I watched as the wind blew the strands of hair escaping the clip hair behind her shoulders and her face was a pale pink from the coldness.

She moved closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"I never killed anyone"

"Aurora we don't have-"she cut me off

"You deserve to know, I didn't kill anyone I just retrieved items and objects and some times I had to curse them but I wouldn't kill anyone."she spoke lifting her head up from my shoulder and placing it in her hands which rested on her knees.

"I was alone"she paused taking a breathe "after everything that happened with Willow and you not being here I didn't have anyone not even my own brother"

I took her head in my hands using my thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Don't leave me please"she pleaded looking up at me.

"I will never leave you Aurora"I assured her bringing her into my embrace.

Aurora Rosier
________________________________

I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my head into the crook of his neck at the same time.

He held onto me for a bit before it started to rain.It was lashing down and we were still sitting on the bench drenched in rain.

I laughed a little as his facial expression, he was not impressed by the rain.I stood up from the bench and he done the same.I let the rain hit my face for a minute before I turned around to look at him.

The rain soaked his hair so his natural curls hung on his forehead and his face was shining in the reflection of the moon.

I was admiring him and I think he noticed.

"Finished staring"he questioned me raising a brow.

I watched as he looked between my eyes and lips.I moved slowly closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"I can see what your doing"I returned my face to his eyes and within seconds his lips were on mine.

As our tongues collided I could feel the raining streaming down my face and I could taste the water in between the kisses.

He pulled away and looked down at me, i furrowed my eyebrows as I wondered what he wanted to say.

"Aurora I have never felt these things before and I didn't think I could but you make me feel this way and I can't even describe it"he paused moving his hand to caress my cheek "I don't know if I'm capable of love but I'm willing to try for you"

I couldn't help but smile, I felt a tear escape my eye but I don't think he noticed because of the rain.

I connected our lips feeling the best I have in a while.My arms were wrapped around his neck and I pulled back to look at him.

"Does this mean that I'm your girlfriend"I asked whilst our faces were a few inches apart.

"If you want to be princess"he replied with a smirk.

I hummed.

"I'll need to think about that one"I added before smashing my lips against his.
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
2.3M 48.5K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...
832 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle
469K 9.6K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...