When he comes with a woman

Autorstwa Kooalter8

Y/n is really shocked, she is in a situation to fight for her love.. Wiฤ™cej

Annoying Siya
Siya's plan
Makeout in front of siya
Siya trapped
Taehyung realized
Final

When he comes with woman

224 5 5
Autorstwa Kooalter8

" It's almost time " I smiled thinking about him, first time when I saw him, he made me feel peaceful, calm and safe. He gave the love that I craved my whole life.

He made me feel things that I've never felt with anyone else before them. What's even more important, he made me realize that I've never really loved anyone else in my life.

Once he entered my world, every piece of my puzzle fell into place. Everything I've ever doubted became clear. Every question I've ever asked myself was answered.

Every worry I've ever had faded away. Life was simpler and easier. Just the way it should be.

I was snapped out of all the thoughts when I looked at the next arrival of the plane, all my excitement was halted for while when I saw the announcement of the plane delayed for thirty minutes.

I sighed and sat jumping back to my thoughts again.
I was really happy and won't have to try hard with him, because he gave his best to make his intentions clear which made our relationship deep and thick.

He loved me from the bottom of his heart and he always made sure to let me know that there is no other person he would rather be with.

And each and every day, his kisses, his smile, his touch, and his eyes will prove that to me.

When you meeting the love of your life, you will instantly know that they are meant to stay in your life forever, yes that is how I felt when I saw him.

I missed so many things but not now, yes he is coming back and he will be with me forever. This wasn't easy for me to carry all my pains and emotions all alone during this difficult time.

I'm not gonna miss anything here after, my boyfriend is returning back what shall I plan? Will that be a good idea, wait no I don't think it's good but what if even he missed it, won't he feel the same. Should I try that but I'm scared.

A/n pov-
You were deeply thinking about the plans you were making to spend time with your boyfriend who would return back very soon.

You took out your phone and typed a list,
• Dinner (The Romantic Kind)
• Have An Open Talk
• Love On Each Other
• A Movie Night
• Play Video Games
• Something You Haven't Done Before
• Spend An Entire Day Together
• Whatever You Both Like To Do

You closed your phone and closed your eyes leaning back, thinking really hard about him.Your boyfriend was away for his studies, physical distance can create a rift in the relationship.

Now that he will be back, it's time to reconsider various things about your relationship. You should both know your stand on it and let each other know about your actual feelings.

You should let him know of you still feel the same way about him and ask him if he does as well. You shouldn't force anything, your feelings for him should come naturally.

Knowing where you each stand can help you start to rebuild your relationship with him.Now that he is back, it's time for you to rethink your feelings.

You opened your eyes "Do you still love him like you did earlier? Has he changed or is he acting different?" Asking yourself these questions to truly evaluate your relationship.

Any relationships can be fragile. The most you can do to keep them alive is be true to your own feelings. If you force it then ultimately it will deteriorate and end some day.

You really don't want to waste time making your decision instead to have that discussion with him. All your thoughts were halted when you saw the plane landing. The excitement that your had earlier was changed to fear now. You weren't sure how to act, you thought of leaving.

Your positive angel told you wait for him and receive him by all the love that you dumped for 4 years. But the negative bitch in you told to leave, he no longer loves or have the same feeling like you do.

Who knows what is he feeling for you? The same old love or he found new key to his heart. Of course yeah he was frequently calling you, messaging time to time but that doesn't mean he is still the same.

Whatever would have happened in the last four years, he himself might have not known. You took out the tissues wiping your tears, you wanted to leave this place as early as possible.

So you took your bag and checked for the gift that you bought to surprise him and turned back not knowing that he saw you. He waved at you but you were deep in your thoughts you didn't see anything ahead.

You sniffed and walked a step ahead, you were stopped when you received a call from him. You stood there to see who would win the battle between attending his call or ignoring it.

Everything stopped there, you didn't breathe nor move from the place. The world seems stopped when you felt his hands around your waist as he kissed your neck from behind inhaling your scent.

You knew it was him, his touch, his kiss and his pretty lips on your neck just the way you wanted. You gave up with you thoughts for a while and started sobbing.

And breathing heavily, because you couldn't handle this emotion. You just held his hands and cried biting your lips making your tears falling on his hands that was wrapped on your waist.

He dropped the luggage from other hand and turned to face you but you gave no time for him to take a glimpse of your face.

You hugged sobbing buried your face in crook of his neck. He caressed your head and kissed your neck multiple times to calm you down but you seemed to cry more.

" I missed you " was all you said before sobbing for a second round. He hummed caressing your back now. You pulled from the hug and looked at his tired face, you cupped his face and kissed it multiple times.

You messed his face all over from forehead to neck for which he giggled. " y/n stop this, we are in public " that is when you stopped kissing him.

He just looked at your tearful eyes and pecked your forehead " I'm back, so stop crying " wiping your tears by his long fingers " I have someone to introduce you to " he said turning around.

He waved at a woman who was looking pretty and god damn her structure though was literally hot as fuk. She removed her sun glasses waving at him cheerfully.

She came closer showing her catwalk swaying her hips side to side which made it pretty obvious with her high heels ticking the floor grabbing everyone's attention.

" Did you checkout your luggage Siya " he asked her for which she nodded and interlocked her arms with him, you stood dumbfounded there. You felt everything for a while broke into pieces. " So yeah,
Y/n meet my friend Siya and Siya this is y/n " he said still having her hands interlocked.

You were burning inside, hid all your feeling showing her a fake smile " Hello siya nice meeting you " you greeted her leading your hands for friendly shake but she denied.

Instead pulled you into a warm hug " Hey Honeycake, it's my pleasure meeting you " you were shocked hearing your pet name from her because only you and he knows this name cause it was the name when he calls during extreme love or intimate.

And her accent was also pretty good that you can't deny you were jealous of her from head to toe. You looked at Tae confused but he shrugged " let's go " he walked holding luggage in one hand and her arms interlocked in other hand.

" Siya? Bestfriend but he never told about her to me "
You mummbled walking to catch up his speed as he was excited to reach back to his home town.

" Where is the car y/n " you ran closer to him and stood breathing but wait why is he calling you y/n isn't he calling your pet name. You pointed the finger towards the car.

" Who is gonna drive ? " Siya asked you lifed your hands with keys but sooner Tae snached the key from me " hop in ladies, let me show my beautiful city " siya squealed in happiness running to the passenger seat.

You don't want her to sit in your seat " Siya you can keep you luggage behind " you pointed the tailgate and walked fast to hold back what was meant for you.

You sat next to him admiring him smiling touching the staring as if he was driving for the first time " haven't you drove back in US Tae " you asked which was interrupted by her " No, we used to always plan for trips, you know long drive is always peaceful with loved one's "

You rolled your eyes looking at the window " oh I see"

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

4.3K 190 21
โ don't do thatโž taehyung looked at him confused. โ do what, baby?โž... โ do that! c-call me baby and treat me like i mean the world. i'm supposed t-t...
1.1K 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
267K 11.7K 25
"๐—™๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 110/100", Jungkook smirked. "๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ...
6.7K 188 34
While loving the son of a famous businessman, Y/N has to deal with her family problems which revolves around her boyfriend's family. This leads her t...