A Passionate Protection ---ST...

By GoldenGrape22

Stiles and Derek have no choice but to live together for Stiles to be protected and hidden. How will their am... More

An unexpected visit
Explanations
Shower Issue
Massage time
Revelations
Tension rising
Hot encounter
Oh dear doubts

Resolution

2.2K 63 7
By GoldenGrape22

Derek's pov

I hadn't seen anyone since the fight with the Alpha. So, when I entered Scott's house, everybody cheered me and hugged me warmly.

I wanted to see Stiles. He awkwardly waved at me when I came in but didn't atually come to talk to me. He just quickly went back upstairs, to Scott's room.

Was he avoiding me? I could hear his heartbeat going crazy through the fabric of the loose red shirt he was wearing... or was it mine ?

Stiles pov

I was hiding upstairs, sitting on Scott's bed, curled up my head on my knees. I started detailing the room, that was a habit I developed when I got anxious, it helped me focus on something.

I could hear everybody speaking with Derek downstairs, asking him how his healing was going... I was so nervous, my hands were shaking. I felt bad for not speaking to him but I was so nervous it just felt impossible.

As I was thinking, I suddenly heard someone coming upstairs. I froze. I froze because I knew these footsteps. They were Derek's: he would walk quickly and smoothly but his feet would rub the ground.

My thoughts were cut off by a knock at the door. I couldn't be in denial anymore. It was Derek.

« Well, h-hi Derek! It's so good to see you, I articulated as the door slowly opened

-Hey, hi! What are you doing in here? He respectfully stayed at the door.

-Oh em... nothing what are you doing? I vaguely murmured

-I came to say hi, I guess I'm a little late, he said. He paused, staring at me. Em... I'm... gonna get going I guess? I saw everyone so... em, yeah bye! See you around Stiles. »

He closed the door. And that was it. I sighed.

He definitely didn't remember our kiss... My sight started to get blurry and hot tears rolled on my cheeks.

How stupid was I to think Derek actually wanted something to do with me. But... I really thought our relationship had evolved during the time we spent together. Was I seriously the only one feeling it?

I couldn't stop the tear.

A few minutes later, I decided to go get some fresh water in the bathroom and eventually take a shower.

I opened the door and gasped of surprise, Derek was here, walking back-and-forth in the hallway, looking pretty agitated.

« Stiles ! » he said, his eyes opening up in surprise as he saw my red face (i unfortunately don't have a good crying face) « are you okay ?? » He rushed to me and held my hand, very concerned, « Are you hurt ? Can I take your pain ?

-I'm- I'm okay, I cried and tried to put a smile on my face, which eventually made everything worse.

-What's wrong ? Tell me Stiles... He gently rubbed my back and looked into my eyes

-It's nothing; you don't have to pretend like you care

-I care!»

I let go of his hand and quickly walked past him, to the bathroom. I closed it behind me but it violently hit Derek in the head, who had followed me. « Hey ! OUch, Stiles» he whined.

I gasped, he was bleeding on the forehead.

« What's going on upstairs? » said Alison, confused about the noise.

Not wanting them to give explanations on this weird situation, I pulled Derek in the bathroom, locking it behind. « Shhh I said, stay quiet! »

Scott's bathroom is small, I had never actually cared but now I realize it. There's a single sink with three drawers and a little shower, that's pretty much it. So, being locked with Derek was very oppressing. Not to mention that I was trying not to panic while Derek's head was still bleeding which was horrendously difficult.

I went through the drawers to find some disinfecting and some bandages I could use. I felt oppressed but weirdly secured as Derek's tall figure stood behind me. I found some alcohol and poured it on a cotton. Tiptoeing to his head, I applied it on. « Ouch, he whispered » I looked up and, quickly looked down as he was gazing at me. I turned to the trash can and threw the cotton in.

He sat on the floor, against the shower while I was washing my face with fresh water. Then he asked,

« Stiles, what is wrong with you? He paused. I mean, if it's personal and you don't want to talk about it I can just leave, I'm not going to force you to speak to me but I thought, you know... I thought we were closer now...»

He stood and unlocked the door.

« You, you forgot...

-Forgot what ? he asked, clueless

-the-the night of the Alpha, he controlled you and you kissed me!"

Derek looled me up and down and confused he replied

"Stiles... you're saying nonsense, I was me... It was me, I remember ! How could he force me into kissing you?! He hesitated. Stiles, stop crying I swear I...I wanted it, I still do"

Shocked, I froze. Derek took my hand and whispered to my ear, « How could you think I was being controlled Stiles?»

He laughed and played with my hair. I gently rested my head on his torso and closed my eyes. His breathing slowed down as his muscles relaxed. I softly brought my arms up his neck as his head bent down to kiss me. My hand reached for the door and locked it again as our passionate kiss continued. I slowly took off his shirt hoping no Alpha would interrupt us this time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
927K 45.1K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
14.6K 312 23
in which valerie long receives a text from brighton high school's 'golden boy', asking for a favor. but this favor could cause everyone to know her...
163K 5.8K 18
After a bad experience freshman year Stiles has been a stranger to love. For years now he's kept a secret crush on fellow student Derek Hale. What ha...