Strangers or Lovers

By Tahnacool1223

y/n the hunter. you are however old you want to be. you are on of the best hunters but 2 brothers stole the... More

context
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

chapter 2

9 1 0
By Tahnacool1223

After you're driving again, you start to talk to yourself.

y/n- i cant believe i just ran into both of the Winchesters! i mean, dean it hotter in person.. Wait what am i saying? God I'm a mess.

after you stop talking to yourself  you realize you have been driving for 8 hours and you are feeling hungry and tired. You look over while you're driving and see a diner and drive over to the diner. You park your car and walk in.

Waiter- welcome to lucky's diner, how can i help you today.

y/n- well, i would like to eat here.

waiter- oh yeah, sorry.

y/n- its fine, just hungry.

waiter- well follow me and i can get you a seat for you so you can have a delicious dinner.

y/n- ok!

you follow the waiter, and she finds a seat for you. You sit down, she asks what you would like, and you order biscuits and gravy with black coffee. after a little you look over and see the Winchester's walk by, and they saw you. So they sit down in the booth you're sitting at. The waiter  takes their order, then both brothers look over at you.

Dean- so what are you doing here, following us?

y/n- no DEAN, I'm not and why don't you mind your business and go away.

you smile at dean as, dean looks at you angrily.

Sam- ok, you two. Stop.

y/n-  what Sammy just pissing off your brother because he's a dick and well  a dick.

dean- it's funny because I thought you were a bitch.

y/n- you little-

Before you can finish your sentence, the waiter comes over and gives you your  biscuits and gravy with black coffee.

Waiter- here you go miss, anything else i can get you?

y/n- Thank you and no, thank you have done enough for me.

You smile at her, and she smiles back at you.

Dean- so what were you saying?

y/n- shove it.

dean- OOO scary little girl.

Sam- both of you, stop it now.

y/n- fine i need to eat  anyway then I can leave and go to  a nasty ass motel and get some goddamn sleep so please why are you sitting over here and  talking to me.

You start to eat your biscuits and gravy.

sam- well i saw you over here and i wanted to say hi, I mean  so did dean.

y/n- aww dean you saw me once and wanted to say hi?

dean- you know sam is just being nice.

y/n - i always knew that sam was the charming one.

dean- whatever.

you finish your food, the dean's food arrives.

y/n- Ooo a bacon cheeseburger, of course.

dean- don't act like you know me.

y/n- oh I've done my research on the Winchester brothers, the older brother who is a dick and the younger brother who is sweet and tender and has been through so much. 

dean- well, whoever you are, you are a bitch.

y/n- thanks.

sam- first dean is not a dick and  sometimes mean but I know you're not a bitch.

dean- how do you know that?

sam- because when i first met y/n she was sweet, but I know down deep she is hurting right now. am I right, y/n.

You look at sam with a sad face, and a teardrop goes down your cheek.

y/n- sorry i never meant to be a bitch it's just been rough for me.

sam- wanna talk about it.

y/n- sam you're nice and all, but i don't think you or dean would want to feel pity for me and make me feel better.

you get up and walk out of the door, leaving a  $10 on the table for the waiter. You start walking to your car, then you feel someone grab your hand and pull. You look and it's sam.

y/n- what do want, sam?

sam- please tell me, dean is still in the diner, so you don't have to worry about him being a dick.

y/n- ok fine.

sam- thank you.

y/n today and other days has been bad because my dad has been missing for a while and today I had to kill my mom because there was a demon in her.

sam- but the only way to kill a demon is-

y/n- is to have special bullets, and you are not the only one  who has those.

sam- wow I'm sorry about that, i kinda understand, but you know.

y/n - yea but i think you have it worse then me.

sam- still, thats a tough move killing a demon but at the same time killing  your mom.

Y/n- and now it's my own mission to find the my dad hopefully alive and kill the damn thing that took him.

sam- well where is the last place your dad went to?

y/n- lawnrence kansas.

sam- really?

y/n- yes.

sam- wow that's crazy because that's where me and dean are going.

y/n- is that why i keep bumping into you two? i mean its only been only twice kinda but what are the odds of a lonely hunter looking for her dad bumps into the famous winchesters and learn that they are going to the same place and maybe find out that they hunting the same thing.

sam- well me and you also dean can work togeather.

y/n- you sure dean would like that, pretty sure it doesn't like me and doesn't trust other hunters especially when they are a girl.

sam- dean does not hate girls you should know that he loves them.

y/n- thats not what i mean.

you laugh

sam- then what do you mean.

y/n- he proably doesn't like me  because im a girl who can under his skin and he knows that he can't seduce me because im not like every girl he sleeps with or sees.

sam laughs at of what you just said.

sam- what about me do i hate you for knowing that i can't seduce you.

you look at him up and down and laugh a little.

y/n- oh sam, You are nothing like your brother so maybe you will have your chance with me or maybe dean will. maybe both.

you look at sam and he looks shocked of what you just said  to him. you smile to your self when you see a bulge in sam's pants. you start walking to car until you hear sam shout your name.

sam- Y/N!

y/n- yes sam?

sam- would you like to hunt with me and dean. we can help you find your dad hopefully alive.

y/n- well i-

before you can finish your sentence you hear dean's voice.

dean- SAM!

sam- yes dean?

dean- what the hell is taking so long.

sam- well i was talking to y/n and i also asked if she wanted to hunt with us.

dean- are you freaking kidding me sam!

sam- what!

dean- she's a stranger.

sam- not to me.

dean- well good for you.

y/n- am i really a stranger to you dean.

dean- well...

y/n well no so do you want  help from me and i can have help from two well made winchesters.

dean- what help do you need from us and why would we help you?

sam- well..

dean- sam shut it.

y/n- im looking for my dad and rumor has it that  we are going to see each again when we are in lawerence kansas.

dean- what?

y/n- oh dean, sam over here told me that you two are going there and guess what im going there to find my dad.

dean- well we don't have time  for a girl who has daddy issues.

y/n- What did you say?

dean- i said we dont have time for- 

before dean can finish his sentence there's a gun shot and dean looks behind him and see's a demon dying from the shot that you shot.

y/n- so what were you saying?

dean- um

sam- how did you know that was a demon?

y/n- i have my ways, now dean do you want my help or not.

dean- fine!

sam- so what's the plan?

dean- you figure it out.

y/n- shut it both of you. we can check in the motel that's a few mintues  from this place.

dean- you expect us to be all in the same room?

y/n- no dumbass you and sam can have a room together and i can have a room for myself.

dean- that's the plan for now?

y/n- yeah its a good one for now.

sam- she's right.

dean- ok! we'll follow you.

y/n- good boy.

after that long conversation with the winchesters you walk to your car and they walk to their car. you get into your car and start driving to the motel as they follow you. a few minutes later you and the winchester's arrive to the motel. you get out of the car right after dean and sam get out of their car.

y/n- not that long of drive, see?

dean- whatever.

y/n- hey dean, I like your car.

dean- you do?

y/n- no dumbass, i dont like it, i fucking hate because it reminds me of you and you are a piece of shit. i honestly feel bad for your car.

sam laughs a little.

dean- shut it sam. dont make me change my mind about helping you.

y/n- i dont need your help, i need sam's help. 

you wink at sam and walk away to check into a room.

sam- wow she's somthing.

dean- now you're  in love?

sam- dean saying somthing like that doesn't mean i love her, i mean hey she fiesty and that's what makes me like her more then you.

dean- lets just check in.

dean and sam go to check in and you have already checked in  so you are in your room laying down in your bed. after dean and sam check in they go into there room.

dean-  well im going to take a shower.

sam- ok well im gonna get something from the gift shop.

dean- have fun sam.

sam- i dont know if i will.

dean- still.

sam leaves the room and goes to the giftshop then dean gets into the shower. a few mintutes pass and sam is still gone and dean is now out of the shower. you are in your room but you leavr your room and goes to sam and dean's room and you go knock on the door  but dean doesn't hear you so you open the door and see dean in his towel. you try not to look over at dean with his hot abs with water dripping down  them and hi wet hair. then he looks over and sees you staring at him. 

dean- see something you like?

y/n- oh sorry. I wasn't  looking at you.

dean- oh really?

y/n- yea , i was looking at the porn on your computer. might i say good choice.

dean looks over looking at his computer then he realizes that its not even open. he looks over to look at you then sees that your gone.

dean- that litle sneaky bitch.

dean goes to shut the door then see's sam.

sam- dont close the door yet.

dean- oh sorry.

sam- why are you still in your towel?

dean- oh i thought i heard somthing so i opend the door and  saw nothing.

sam- oh ok.

you see sam over at the door talking to dean so you walk over.

y/n- hey sam.

sam- oh hey y/n.

y/n- oh sorry  dean, uh you should go get dressed.

you smile at dean and dean looks mad at you,

dean- yea i think i should.

dean walks away in his towel. 

sam- do you like your room.

y/n- it's ok, nothing like home but i should know that.

sam- sorry about that it.

y/n- its fine but me and you should go to bed i just wanted to say hi  because im bored but goodnight sam.

sam- goodnight y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...