๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ||๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ...

By _sofiwriter_

"We'll make it" "All together" "Because together.." "We are stronger." *... More

GREEN EYES ENG
COPYRIGHT
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
NEW CHARACTERS

CHAPTER NINE

52 5 5
By _sofiwriter_

MIELANDIA'S WINE CELLAR WAS A LITTLE PARADISE. THE SCENT OF SWEETS AND A COSY ATMOSPHERE HUNG IN THE AIR.

The trapdoor was opened and Harry helped the girl out by taking her lightly by the hips, while they both blushed. A silent "Thank you Harry" came from Sofia's lips and in response the raven-haired boy smiled with a heavy heart.

Anyone passing by would have seen two smiling boys as they ventured into the shop, Mielandia was a shop full of sweets of all types, colours and shapes.

Harry and Sofia looked at each other in amazement for a few seconds and then walked out, not before Harry had stolen Neville's lollipop and Dean's a bar of chocolate.

"Can I have some chocolate?" asked Sofia.

"I got it for you!" giggled Harry and Sofia smiled sweetly then ate the chocolate like a little girl.

"You got all dirty!" exclaimed Harry.

"Where?" said Sofia as Harry pointed at her.

"No, not there" exclaimed Harry as Sofia rubbed her face.

"Leave it to me " said Harry and ran his thumb over her lips smiling like a dumbass.

"And you're dirty here too!" said the raven-haired boy kissing her little nose as the two walked through the streets of Hogsmeade.

"Will you let me taste it?" asked Harry referring to the chocolate bar, and Sofia denied it shaking her head.

"Then I'll get it myself!" exclaimed the raven-haired boy and the two of them chased each other through the snow.

"Gotcha!" said Harry knocking her to the ground, Sofia closed her eyes from the impact not imagining she felt two arms encircling her sides.

The two of them were lying on the snow as Harry's chest touched Sofia's back. The raven-haired boy's pulse began to quicken as he sank his head into the crook of the girl's neck, basking in the warmth and comfort that only she could give him.

They stood in silence, hugging in the snow for who knows how long... but neither of them seemed to care, it was just Harry and Sofia.

"I'm going to make Weasley redder than his hair," Malfoy said walking with Goyle and Nott a short distance away from the two boys.

The reaction was instantaneous; Harry picked Sofia up and laid her on a tree placing himself in front of her, protecting them both with his cloak.

Their lips were really close, and their laboured breaths joined into one...one of Harry's arms was up holding the cloak, while the other was on Sofia's hip in an iron grip.

"What are you going to do Draco?" asked Goyle an inch from them.

"I want to humiliate that traitor, of course!" sneered Malfoy as Goyle stepped back into the tree.

They could have been discovered at any moment, and that would have led to a nice long punishment for both of them.

Harry had to step ahead of Sofia, almost swarming her, and the two of them would have kissed if it wasn't for the fact that Malfoy then called Goyle back.

"Damn!" thought Harry, I mean, he could kiss the girl he liked.

"Harry!" called Sofia shaking him slightly.

"We have to go, I won't let Malfoy tease him again" Sofia exclaimed determinedly.

"What do you want to do?" asked Harry. Sofia lit up her eyes with an intense golden glow and then drew in a snowball with one hand.

"It's payback time!" said Sofia as Harry smiled beaming and the two of them ran leaving light footprints in the snow catching up with their friends.

***

"Apparently it's the most haunted place in all of Britain, did I mention that?" echoed Hermione's shrieking voice as Sofia and Harry crouched behind a tree trunk.

"Twice..."

"Ah, do you want to get closer?" asked Hermione as Sofia motioned to Harry behind them, Malfoy and the others were getting closer, immediately Harry was making snowballs.

"Huh?" asked Ron

"To the Shrieking Weirdo."

"Oh!That's it, st- I'm fine here" said Ron fearfully.

"Well well," stepped forward Malfoy.

"Look who's here! Looking for your new dream home? Isn't that too much for you Weasleyboy?" asked Malfoy arrogantly.

"Doesn't your family all sleep in one room?" taunted Malfoy.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy!" said Ron lowering his gaze, red with shame.

"Uh! That's not very friendly, guys...it's time to teach Weasleyboy to respect his superiors!" exclaimed Malfoy, adjusting his jacket in a swagger as Sofia clenched her fists in anger.

Never touch her friends, they were like family to Sofia. They could do anything to her, but not to them.

"Ah! You don't mean to refer to you!" exclaimed Hermione as Sofia grinned in satisfaction at her friend, ready to act if Malfoy insulted her.

"How dare you speak to me! You filthy little Mudblood!" exclaimed Malfoy with contempt, this was too much.

He grabbed Harry's cloak and threw it over himself and then approached Malfoy hovering in the air, reached out a hand and threw one of the many snowballs that were piled up near them at him.

"Who did this!" exclaimed Malfoy frightened as another ball hit Malofy, the latter however came from Harry.

Sofia felt her veins throbbing and a golden liquid under her wrists, but she didn't seem to mind...now was the time for her revenge, for all those years she had remained silent absorbing all the insults.

"Don't just stand there, do something!" the blond exclaimed, shoving Goyle aside.

"What?" he asked.

Sofia closed her eyes feeling some pain in her temples, she imagined the scene of his plan inside her head, then giggled and put it into action.

By now she was several feet up in the air, protected by her cloak, which was exactly why Harry was worried, not knowing where she was...not knowing how she was.

Raising one hand in Nott's direction, his cap obscured his view, and raising his other hand towards Goyle his trousers fell down.

Nott lifted his hair in fright as Sofia's eyes suddenly went wide, a golden beam hit Goyle on the butt causing him to fall to the floor as Hermione laughed.

Sofia felt a sharp pressure at her temples, and she was sure blood was soaking her ears, but she didn't stop...she wasn't done yet.

She gritted her teeth in exhaustion as Nott's scarf began to spin on itself, causing the boy to scream in ridicule before falling to the icy snow.

It was almost done.

She screamed, still feeling energetic for a while. She raised both palms and Malfoy was dragged into the Shrieking Shrapnel, wriggling and letting out high-pitched screams.

"What's the matter Malfoy, did you get your skis?" exclaimed Ron.

The blond boy picked himself up out of the snow and ran off, saying "Get out of my way" to anyone who got in his way.

Sofia felt her head explode and after smiling slightly she fell from a modest height revealing her bloody wrist, away from the group however.

"Malfoy!Wait, wait!" his friends said running after him as Harry sneaked up on the two boys, he didn't know.

He didn't know Sofia was inert in the icy snow as tears streamed down her horrified face,

The three boys didn't know at the moment that Sofia was upside down.

Harry shook Ron's hair and a strand of Hermione's hair "Harry..."- the girl said as the three burst out laughing, forgetting about their best friend for a moment, maybe expecting her to get up right away, but she was the cursed daughter after all.

She just had to accept her dark side, because it was part of her.

The cursed daughter was the combination of good and evil, reality and imagination, supernatural and powers... mysteries, legends told her story.

But they were all wrong, the cursed daughter existed... Brenner knew this and was already designing his plan, while Deaton was waiting for the right moment to act.

Sofia was also a banshee, a communication with death, its messenger... she could hear things that others could only imagine, her voice would become her second weapon. It was for this very reason that Scott Mccall and his pack would save her from Brenner, and together with Deaton teach her to control her powers.

But no wonder, we're talking about the cursed daughter.

The trio burst into a roaring laugh, feeling their cheeks ache and their stomachs contract, but it felt great.

"Bloody hell Harry, that wasn't funny!" exclaimed Ron as Hermione and Ron laughed.

" Where did you leave that midget?" asked Ron referring to Sofia.

"She was here a sec-" said Harry looking around, his breath stopped when he saw a bleeding wrist slumped on the ground.

"Sofia!" yelled Harry running towards the girl along with his friends.

The trio bent down towards her and pulled off her cloak, the sight was frightening.

Blood was dripping from her temples, her complexion was pale and an expression of terror washed over her.

"What's happening to her?" asked Hermione worriedly.

Sofia was upside down.

***

Darkness... Sofia could only see darkness.

She started to walk into the unfamiliar place, and then she heard whispers.

She heard a rustling sound behind her and turned her head as she tried to calm her labored breathing.

"Mike," whispered Sofia as she saw her friend's blank image.

"It's your fault," he said.

"It's your fault I died" Mike repeated.

"It's your fault "

"It's your fault"

Sofia brought her hands to her ears, slumping to the ground as those words were repeated over and over again.

"It's your fault" said the friend in his usual tone of voice.

"Enough!" exclaimed Sofia with blood dripping from her ears.

Mike disappeared, and in front of her the same boy appeared unconscious on the ground.

"S- Sofia," said Mike waking up slightly.

Sofia rushed at him, but again she was pushed back. It was as if there was a protection over him, it was a dome to the transparent view, but Sofia could make out dark details.

"You can't come in, no one can," said the suffering friend.

"I just want you to remember that I love you " said the friend with several tears on his face.

"Me too, but you are dead" said Sofia in a cracked voice.

"I will never die Sofia, as long as you remember me" smiled Mike.

"You saved me Sofia, but she's keeping me here."

"Who? Who's keeping you here Mike!" exclaimed Sofia.

"You...your evil self" said the friend.

Footsteps could be heard in the background as the friend's expression changed "Hide"- he said.

Sofia was grabbed by the wrist, next to her two boys.

She tried to say something, but the two shut her up.

"How are you, Mike?" said a familiar voice.

"Oh, you don't look well ... too bad!" said the girl taking a step forward.

At that moment Sofia's heart lost a couple of beats.

It was her... was an identical copy of her...except darker.

Her breathing laboured, her heart beating wildly.

The older boy stood in front of her and lit up his eyes, a bright red. Somehow Sofia calmed down.

"''Looks like your little friend isn't coming to save you,'' his evil copy said.

"Sofia will come, she will save me!" exclaimed Mike with conviction.

"And when she does, I'll be ready and waiting for her, but until then you're useless!"

"Kill me then!" said Mike as the scenery faded away.

"Corey!" exclaimed the red-eyed boy and the three became visible.

"Who are you people? What do you want!" said Sofia lighting up her eyes.

"Just remember one thing Sofia," said the older boy as the two disappeared.

"Remember we will see each other again!" said the boy.

"Scott, we need to get to Lydia's!" said Corey.

"Who's Lydia, who are you?" asked Sofia to the older boy.

"I'm Scott Mccall, the real Alpha!" said Scott lighting his eyes bright red.

"I'll see you again soon Sofia Venus Aries!" said Scott smiling and the two disappeared.

***

Sofia rose halfway up her torso, finding herself in Harry's arms caressing her hair.

"Sofia!" the boy exclaimed.

"Are you all right? What happened? I've been worried sick!" admitted Harry.

"I'm fine Harry..." lied Sofia, but this wasn't news to her after all.

"You sure?" asked Hermione hinting that they would talk about it later.

"Sure! Come on let's go for a ride!" said Sofia smiling.

***

"You were great earlier!" approached Harry to Sofia intertwining their hands.

"You think so?"

"Yes, but don't ever do that again... I got scared when I saw you like that" Harry admitted looking at her perfect face and getting lost in those sweet chocolate eyes.

Sofia returned his gaze and immediately Harry's green eyes mesmerized her.

"Those clever people!" exclaimed Ron as he approached them and broke their eye contact.

"They never told me about the Marauder's map!"

"But Harry's not going to keep it, he's going to hand it over to Professor Mc. Granitt, isn't that right?" exclaimed Hermione flanking Sofia.

"Hermione, in my opinion the map can be useful, if not he should also hand over the cloak at this point," the girl interjected.

"I agree with Sofi!" said Harry simply shrugging.

"You always agree with her Harry!" sneered Ron.

"Oh! Look who it is, Madam Rosmerta, Ron has a crush on her" said Hermione.

"That's not true," the redhead defended himself.

"Professor McGranitt."

"Cornelius!"

"Rosnerta my dear, I hope business is going well" the minister said to the woman.

"They'd be a lot better if the ministry didn't send dissenters into my pub every other night!" said Rosmerta holding up a dangerous hammer.

"There... there's a killer on the loose."

"Sirius Black in Hogsmeade, and what would he be doing here!" asked Rosmerta as the foursome surveyed the scene.

"Harry Potter and Sofia Aries..." whispered Fudge.

"Sofia Aries!" yelled the woman incredulously.

"Come on," said Fudge simply, leading the woman into her pub.

Sofia felt herself being grabbed by the hips and then found herself under the cloak.

She was invisible, just like in her dream....

"Harry, Sofia!" exclaimed Hermione seeing the footprints in the snow.

Harry opened the door and when Hermione and Ron tried to get in, some obnoxious little heads stopped them, "Eii, no underage wizards in today."

"Shut the bloody door!"

"How rude..." commented Hermione.

"Those little heads," said Ron as he looked through the glass.

"No one will come to the pub anymore if they're afraid of being scared out of their wits."

"Professor Dumbledore doesn't want dissenters around, I guarantee it!" exclaimed McGranitt as Harry opened the door and Rosmerta closed it.

"So, tell me what this is all about," said Rosmerta.

"Well... many years ago when Harry's parents realised they were marked, do you remember? They hid," said the teacher as Rosmerta nodded.

"Few knew where they were, one of them was Sirius Black...and he told You-Know-Who!" exclaimed McGranitt as Harry stood paralysed and Sofia squeezed his hand.

"That night, not only did Black lead You-Know-Who to the Potters, he also killed a friend of theirs. Peter Pettigrew!" said the minister.

"Peter? Peter Pettigrew?"

"Yes, he was an amorphous boy, always after Sirius Black," said the teacher.

"I remember him, he never let James and Sirius out of his sight , what happened?" asked Rosmerta as Cornelius came dangerously close to the two boys pouring himself some liquor and looked ahead of them, hearing Harry's laboured breathing.

Sofia put a hand over his mouth as Harry instantly calmed down and Cornelius looked away.

"Peter Pettigrew tried to warn the Potters, and he would have succeeded if he hadn't met an old friend, Sirius Black," McGranitt explained.

"Black was evil, he didn't kill Peter Pettigrew ... he destroyed him! One finger, that's all that was left, one finger ... nothing else," said Fudge.

"Yes, Sirius Black may not have gotten his hands on the Potters, but he's the reason they died!"

"And now he wants to finish what he started..." said Fudge.

"No way..." commented Rosmerta.

"Eh, but that's not the worst of it."

What could be worse than that?" asked Rosmerta.

Tensions were running high...

"Sirius Black was, and still is... Harry Potter's godfather!" said McGonagall.

Harry wanted to run away, but a part of him told us to stay, because Sofia needed him.

He merely held her tightly to his chest as he sank his head into her neck.

"As for Sofia..."

"Minerva... does she really exist?" asked Rosmerta fearfully.

"Yes, but don't be frightened of her. As far as I'm concerned Sofia is a sweet Gryffindor... she may be the cursed daughter, but she remains a sensitive girl who has suffered a great deal."

"In her case, the issues are familiar..." said Cramell.

"Alex and James, they lived nearby... that night Alex had gone to visit the Potters, he left Selene and Sofia for half an hour... he couldn't have known what was going to happen"

"As soon as he walked in he saw the fight between You-Know-Who and James, he immediately allied himself with him, and they were almost holding him those two, but through the door he walked in-" McGranitt paused.

"Who came in, Minerva?"

"Alex's bad side! They fought but Alex didn't make it... we all know what happened to Harry later, meanwhile the evil part of Alex had gone to the Aries house, he came through the door and killed Selene, after she sacrificed herself for their daughter," Fudge said.

"He killed his wife?!"

"Not Alex, he no longer existed, his powers belonged to his evil side now, he tried to take the powers of the little Aries, but failed. Sofia pushed him away and destroyed him with her powers, she is called the cursed daughter because in addition to having a dark side, she was the first to defeat one ,in this case her father's dark side..." said McGranitt.

"Selene's name before the marriage was.... Black."

Time seemed to stand still.

"Selene was always there for Sirius...he repaid her so...it was Black who gave the position to Alex's dark side.... "

His uncle, had killed his family....

Harry and Sofia ran off leaving small footprints in the snow.

"Ron," Hermione said looking at the footprints.

Harry's arms supported her, they moved a bunch of carols and sat down on a rock.

"Sorry, excuse me!" said Hermione.

"Merry Christmas.." said the redhead.

" It's two days until Christmas Ronald!"

Sofia didn't know how she got into that position, she was on top of Harry. Her legs spread over his, her head on his chest....

When Hermione and Ron arrived, they heard sobs from Harry.

Hermione cautiously walked over and removed their cloaks, revealing both boys crying.

"Guys, what happened?" asked Hermione stroking Sofia's back trying to calm her down from her crying.

"He was their friend, and he betrayed them..." whispered Harry.

"HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!" exclaimed Harry.

"Sofi, why are you crying?" asked Ron as he approached the girl.

"He was my uncle...he killed my family..." whispered Sofia in a voice that made the trio shudder, Harry left a kiss on his cheek and continued like that because it made him feel good.

"He killed my family!" screamed Sofia.

She was thrown several feet away from Harry, falling onto the icy snow. Everything was moved by a golden light.

"Sofia!" her friends exclaimed, running towards her.

Harry grabbed her legs, backing her up as he was before.

"I hope he finds me, because when he does I'll be ready, when he does I'll kill Black!" exclaimed Harry with Sofia on top of him.

"Don't do that..." said Sofia looking into his eyes.

"You're not like him, you're not a killer. You're Harry, my amazing Harry, I won't let you do something like that!"

" We'll figure out how to do it another way!" said Sofia making his eyes sparkle.

"We'll make it!" said Hermione

"All of together!" said Ron.

"Because together..." said Harry

"We're stronger" said Sofia.

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
524K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...