Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XII

1.4K 53 23
By YourThursdayLovin

|Violent Nature|

__

Seungkwan sighed with hot breath. It was time. After so long of waiting and longing for Vernon, he'd finally have him. On him, touching him all over, biting, tugging, ripping, thrusting. Anything Vernon wanted. Anything.

Seungkwan pushed his head back, his body was starting to get hot. His chest moved up and down while sweat buds formed on his skin. Although, he was flushed because of lust. He also seemed to be developing a bit of a fever.

His strain was far too much these past few days. Due to his injuries, he was unable to move very much and he was fatigued most of the day. He hadn't ever experienced such things before so he wasn't able to take care of himself accordingly.

He skipped meals, unable to consume blood or just not wanting to. Which caused him to get worst and slowed down the healing process.

But regardless of his bad condition, he was still excited to have Vernon here. All of his attention was on him.

He had been craving him. For far too long. It was so bad, that at times when Seungkwan gained any sort of energy he'd imagine Vernon was in the room with him. He'd feel Vernon's aura pressing him down. See the disgust in his eyes. Hear the venom spitting out of his mouth.

Then he'd close his eyes, and he'd feel Vernon's hands, which were really just his own, touching him, pinching him, squeezing him, ripping, tugging, thrusting in him.

It was all good for the moment, but it wasn't enough. The imagination could only go so far.

He craved a more real violence of sorts. Seungkwan wanted to be slapped, hit, scratched, bitten, battered and cut. He wanted to be violated in ways that he couldn't do on his own. He wanted to feel defenceless and have his body and life in someone else's hands.

Vernon's hands.
He wanted to feel Vernon's violent nature.

And... well he knew. Vernon knew. Of course, Vernon knew. Vernon was there always. Behind his doors, guarding him. He could hear everything. He could hear Seungkwan touching himself. Crying by himself. Calling out his name all on his own.

Yet he never came in. Not once.

Why didn't he come in? Why not play with him? Did he do something wrong last time? Was it not good? Was he all worn out? Bored? Was Seungkwan not good enough?

These thoughts would often rush through his head during and after the deed. These thoughts made him feel useless. And it was conflicting because he liked that Vernon could make him feel like that, but he also didn't like it either. He had no idea what Vernon was thinking or wanted.

Except for now. He knew exactly what Vernon wanted at this moment. With those hungry eyes. That deepening aura. Vernon was going to release the violence he'd been keeping to himself.

He was going to finally enact his fantasy.

Seungkwan let his head drop back down and slowly he moved his gaze up Vernon's figure. In his mind, he envisioned Vernon's naked body in the bathtub at that time. Just completely covered in his blood. The sight.

Oh god. Seungkwan quickly covered his lower body. Those kinds of thoughts were dangerous, especially right now. He wasn't alone in his room anymore.

Seungkwan glanced forward at Vernon again. I hope he didn't notice...

huh?

Seungkwan tilted his head slightly, a bit confused. At the very least Vernon wasn't watching him. Instead, he was looking away towards the bushes. Was there someone there?

Seungkwan watched as Vernon made his way towards the bushes. Silent still, not giving Seungkwan a single indication of what was about to happen.

Vernon reached inside, and it seemed there was something in there. But it wasn't a person.

Seungkwan moved forward a bit, to see what Vernon was now holding in his hand. But right then he heard it. A faint creak then a rush of water.

Finally, Vernon turned around and Seungkwan saw it. It was the garden hose. But what would Vernon want the hose for? Seungkwan was about to find out it seemed.

Vernon walked over to Seungkwan. The hose flow was gentle and it seemed harmless. When he was standing in front of the other boy he looked down on him, with a bleak look.

The side of Seungkwans lip twitched up slightly. "Ha, what you gonna do Vernon? Gonna water the flowers?"

Seungkwan closed his eyes, he let out another smug puff of laughter. He wasn't sure whether he was trying to provoke Vernon or if backtalk was his defence mechanism when he was scared. "Well be my guest, at least you're doing something around here—"

Before Seungkwan could finish, Vernon moved his hand with the hose above the boy's head and let the water run down on him. Shocked, Seungkwan stayed completely still as the water ran down his body and drenched him wet.

"There it is, that dirty mouth of yours,"  Vernon grumbled. Vernon moved the water away and finally, Seungkwan opened his eyes and looked up at him. "And here I was being nice enough to water the cuts I made."

"You know the ones you kept bitching about" Suddenly Vernon grabbed Seungkwan by the cheeks and squeezed his mouth open "But I guess I can't be kind to a cunt, who only knows how to moan and cry with that filthy mouth of his."

"Hey!" Seungkwan yelled but Vernon slapped him across the face, shutting him up, before grabbing his cheeks again.

"Now, now." Vernon wiggled Seungkwan's throbbing face that was in his grip. "It looks like your mouth needs an attitude adjustment."

"Hm... how can I clean you, so that you're obedient." Vernon glanced away for a moment, his eyes glued to the hose running in his hands. "You're gonna have to be on your best behaviour from now on."

Then as though his mind flickered with light, he turned back at Seungkwan. A big evil glow in his eyes. "I got an idea."

"How about I just clean you out?"

Suddenly without warning, Vernon shoved the hose into Seungkwans mouth, using his grip on his face to keep him still.

"Cuh!" Seungkwan grabbed Vernon's hand that held his face. His eyes widened and out of instinct, he started to gulp down the water that was pouring in his mouth. What-

Seungkwans eyes began to water as the water from the hose, although gentle, was gliding down his throat without stopping. "Cuh..ugh..."

This situation wasn't like that time when Vernon tried to drown him. Instead, this time he was able to get it down and breathe from his nose. The only problem was that Vernon wasn't letting up. He was forcing Seungkwan to drink the water without rest.

Not only that, the water was starting to fill, and water was most definitely not something that vampires were supposed to consume, at least not this amount.

"Mm!" Seungkwan groaned, he tried to twist his head to get out of Vernon's grip, but Vernon's hold on him was tight. He kept shoving the hose deeper into his mouth, further into his throat.

What was he planning to do? Why was he forcing him to do this? Seungkwan was confused and scared. He wasn't sure what all this water was going to do to his body. He could feel it stuffing his stomach.

Suddenly, Vernon forcefully pushed him back onto the bench by the chest. At that moment Seungkwan went to spit out the rest of the water he had left but Vernon covered his mouth before he could. "Swallow it all. Don't you waste even a drop."

Seungkwan stared up at him with teary shaking eyes. And with a single gulp, he swallowed the rest of the water.

"Uhhnn." He mumbled. He felt sick, like that time in the bath. His belly was bloated and he wanted to vomit. But Vernon had his hand on his mouth to stop him. Or rather as a warning not to puke what he consumed.

Suddenly Seungkwans body flung back, an electric bolt came rushing through his body. "Mm...nn!"

Vernon had pulled off his pants and forced his finger into him unexpectedly.

"Ngh!" He let out a cry in Vernon's hand but it was muffled into a groan-like sound.

"Ugh..." Seungkwan felt it wiggling deeper inside of him and unconsciously he tightened his walls around it.

Then when he felt Vernon's knuckles hit his cheeks, that's when it started. The rush. The moving. In and out. Inside deeper and out halfway then all the way again.

Holy fuck. Vernon was fingering him right now. Out of nowhere. He only put a single finger in though, but that one finger was so long and it was pressing, rubbing and stabbing the right spot.

Seungkwan wanted to moan out loud, but he was being held back. It was so hard, he just wanted to cry and tell Vernon to continue until he was nothing but a pile of mess. But Vernon wanted him quiet to purr and muffle in delight.

Or so he thought. Perhaps Vernon wasn't satisfied with the groaning because he suddenly stuffed another finger inside. Without any regard for his tightness. He began to slam harder and faster.

"Mm! Mm! Ugh!!" Seungkwan cried as Vernon's fingers pounded into the walls of his ass. Inside of him, he felt them flicking and pressing against his prostate.

Vernon always knew where to hit. But Seungkwan wasn't going to lie, it felt a bit burning due to not being ready for two just yet. For fucks sake he hadn't had sex in a long while. He was basically back to virgin tight down there.

Seungkwans legs shook in the air, Vernon shoved the third one in now. A third oh god. His ass was basically crying from Vernon's force. He could feel Vernon's eagerness increase as he stabbed without direction against his walls. 

Ah.... wait... Something was now arriving. Something coming from his dick. A tingling sensation was sparking down there. One he hadn't known before. It was begging to be released.

Weird. It felt weird! It didn't feel like he was about to cum, it felt like something else. He didn't know what, but the sudden elevation of pressure in him was unbearable and he couldn't hold it in.

He moaned in Vernon's hand. The muffling sounded like a cry rather, and maybe Vernon was concerned or maybe he was tired of covering his mouth, but he moved his hand from Seungkwans lips.

"Ah! Ah! It's fast... Ah... can't... it's coming!" Seungkwan cried. He pushed his head back. His body that was previously aching had started to curl again, and he could feel this unknown pressure begin to push itself out.

Suddenly he felt it squirting out of him. And he put his hand to his face, as he looked through his fingers.  It looked clear like water. "Ah! No! Ahn, Something is coming out!"

It was pouring out him, similar to the hose and he watched it as it came out of his twitching dick. "Ah what is this... it feels weird!"

"Nnn... n-nooo!" Seungkwan cried. It was still coming out. This liquid and Vernon hadn't said a thing. Was this normal? He didn't know, his body never did it before. But the thought of it being dangerous made him a bit frightened. 

"Please! Make it s-stop! It's ah!" He begged. Still watching as his dick continued to pour. His anxiousness increased as Vernon stepped away from him without saying a thing. "Please! H-help me... it won't hah stop!"

Finally, he heard something out of the other boy. But it wasn't an explanation. It was a laugh. Vernon was laughing at him, under his hand. Keeping his smile and expression to himself.

"Nn...pl..." Seungkwan felt tears start to whelm in the corner of his eyes.

He felt some form of humiliation coming on. For some reason what he was doing seemed so private, like Vernon wasn't supposed to see. He felt a shame overtake him. "Nn...d-don't look.."

"It's too late for that isn't it?" Vernon finally spoke. Simply to mock him.

"Ha!" His dick suddenly twitched and a big leap of liquid squirted out of him and after it seemed to slowly lessen.

"Ah...yes...yes..." Seungkwan mumbled. Feeling like his relief was coming to an end.

"Mm..." Seungkwan saw Vernon shake his head at him. "Don't be relieved just yet. You're still full you gluttonous creature."

Without warning he harshly stabbed into Seungkwans stomach with the end of his sword, he had pulled out. And like a trigger, Seungkwan began to squirt again, but this time it was little pumps. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Hah!"

"There you go." Vernon said, now that Seungkwan had finished, "now you're done!"

he walked back to Seungkwans front and he grabbed him by the thighs and lifted his ass.  "Ah wait..."

Vernon slowly unbuckled his pants. "Shh... don't worry... I know that must have been hard for you. It being your first time and everything."

Seungkwan shivered, he could feel Vernon's slimy cock rubbing against his throbbing ass.

"I mean, vampires aren't supposed to drink water like that... it's dangerous of course..." Vernon pressed his tip against the hole of Seungkwans ass. He noticed the way Seungkwans ass tensed every time Vernon tapped it. "Good thing you let it all out though."

"Ahn... what are you..." Seungkwan mumbled. His eyes were glued to Vernon's dick that was teasing his entrance. "Stick it..."

"Do you want to know what humans call what you did just now?" Vernon asked as he ignored the boy's requests and rubbed his dick up and down between his asscheeks, massaging his hole.

Seungkwan glanced up at Vernon, who noticed and looked back at him. He was sure Vernon would see the obvious hearts in his eyes. His desire peaking in his expression. Simply saying 'I don't care just please fuck me.'

But of course, he did, and of course, he ignored him again.

"It's called pissing," Vernon said as flicked Seungkwans dick. Causing the boy to whine. "It's something really dirty that you're not supposed to show anyone."

"Though... Vampires don't have the fluid to produce it properly so yours was basically water..." Vernon snickered as he rubbed Seungkwan's dripping tip. "I guess you could consider it squirting too."

Seungkwans cheeks turned a bright red. He knew it was embarrassing while it happened. No wonder. But now being aware of it made him feel even more embarrassed.

"Awe and you did it in front of me. Your knight. Don't you feel ashamed?" Vernon said. He grabbed Seungkwans dick in his hand now and he started to rub, causing Seungkwan to go into a moaning fit again. "Something so private...you shouldn't show that off to anyone. You're a real fucking sicko."

"Ah...no I... ah...you... you made me!" Seungkwan moaned. He gripped his shirt, feeling pressure rising in him.

"Made you?" Vernon gripped his dick. "Are you saying I forced you to piss yourself?"

"Ah!" Seungkwan cried. "Y-yes."

"Do you know ridiculous you sound right now?" Vernon shook his head. He pressed down on Seungkwans tip. "Blaming some else for your obscene body."

"I mean I merely cleaned that dirty mouth of yours," Vernon said as he spits on Seungkwans dick to give it some wetness. "Not force you to leak yourself."

"No... ahn!" Seungkwan gripped his skin under his shirt. Piercing into himself with his nails. Taunting, pain and pleasure all mixed into one.

"Those reactions... that crudeness you willingly show." Vernon pressed the thumb of his other hand against Seungkwans flexing hole and rubbed the rim. "That's all your own doing. You're a sick person who likes to humiliate himself. You enjoy having people look at you with disgust."

"Tell me it's so." Vernon leaned in. His eyes slanted, and his tongue pressed against the brim of his top interior lip.

"Ugh...ah..." Seungkwan quivered. Vernon's look on his face. The sensational touching. It was driving Seungkwan crazy. He could no longer deny him. "Y...yes..."

"Yes, what?" Vernon said.

"Yes... I'm... sick... ah!" Seungkwan shivered when he felt Vernon's thumb plug inside him.

"And?" Vernon pressed against his walls.

"Nn... I... I like when people-ah! Disgust in...ah me..." Seungkwan bit his bottom lip. He couldn't speak anymore. He was starting to tremble under Vernon's dominating presence.

"Awe, there you go," Vernon said pleased as he stroked Seungkwans dick. "Now was that hard?"

Seungkwan swallowed the saliva collected in his mouth and he shook his head needfully. His eyes were big and teary as he watched Vernon pleasure him gently.

"Looks like it feels good," Vernon said and Seungkwan nodded, completely receptive to Vernon's words.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Vernon tilted his head.

"Y...yes..." he let out this time.

"don't," Vernon said suddenly squeezing tighter and moving faster. Increasing the sensation. "If you cum and dirty yourself, that makes all my hard work to cleanse you meaningless."

"Ahn!!" Seungkwan blocked his eyes with his arm. "But! I can't! I can't hold it in- ah!"

"You're going to until I say so," Vernon said and he twisted his clenched fist up and down Seungkwans dick. He could see that the boy was starting to become distressed.

"Please... ugh..." Seungkwan moved his hand down to Vernon's and gripped his wrist. "S...stop!"

Vernon grabbed Seungkwan's hand harshly. "You better start learning how to beg properly."

Seungkwan fluttered his eyes and allowed his tears to fall down his flushed cheeks. He was going to cum any second and he was frightened of what was to become of him.

"P...please..." Seungkwan cried. "Please... let me..."

"Please let me cum."

Vernon leaned in and he gave Seungkwan a wet pat on the cheek with his other hand. Then with a whisper, he said, "Good boy."

"Cum for me."

And like the pull of a trigger, Seungkwan eyes rolled back and his body crunched and the pulsing began to rush to the tip. "Ah, y...es..."

Then he felt it. His semen... it was coming out.

He came... All over himself.

"Mm...hah..." Seungkwans head fell back and his body slumped into the bench. Even though he was just being touched from the front, that was one of the best orgasms he's had.

Vernon's hands... no the real culprit were those words. Vernon knew exactly how to rile him up.

Seungkwan twitched when he heard Vernon suddenly cough to get his attention. When he lifted himself to look at the other boy his eyes widened.

Seungkwans cum, it was all over Vernon's uniform and hand. He only realized now how little he got on himself.

"Ah!" Seungkwan jumped up. "I-I'm sorry!"

"You think I'm going to forgive you that easily?" Vernon said. He lifted his arm, showing Seungkwan his hand that got covered in his semen. "Who told you to cum on me?"

"Ah!" Seungkwan hurriedly grabbed Vernon by the wrist and was about to wipe it with his shirt, but Vernon stopped him, grabbing his neck with his free hand and slamming him back against the bench.

"Clean it," Vernon growled, he shoved his wet fingers into Seungkwan's open mouth. "Properly."

Seungkwan stared at Vernon with wide shaky eyes and when Vernon's threatened him he cowered and grabbed the boy's wrist.

"Mm oke... sowwy... mm..." Seungkwan obeyed immediately. Licking and sucking down on Vernon's fingers, cleaning up his mess.

It was weird to taste himself but a little erotic.

When he was done he sucked on Vernon's middle finger and glanced up at him for approval and when
Vernon noticed this, he pushed his hand out, as though he wanted to pet him. But quickly he rejected that idea and turned away.

Seungkwan noticed it and he sulked.

He couldn't ever admit it but he kind of liked when Vernon was a bit gentle. He sometimes enjoyed that combo from degrading to praising. At least his body sure did.

Seungkwan watched as Vernon made his way down the gazebo and into the garden again. He poked his head forward to see where Vernon was going.

Then he heard a whistle and he took it as, 'get over here.' Seungkwan slowly and carefully lifted himself, as to not strain himself further. But before making his way to Vernon he turned off the running water.

"Hah..." Seungkwan sighed. He wondered whether this meant they were done for today.

But Vernon never put it in and it's not like him to give without receiving.

Seungkwan played with the tap a bit. Wondering what he should say if Vernon decided he was done. How he could convince him to 'play' more.

"Ack!" Seungkwan flinched and pulled his hand back. He accidentally pricked his finger on the thorns of the vines seeping out from behind the tulips.

"What are you doing?"

Seungkwan jumped suddenly and turned around. Vernon was there. He must have crept up behind him when he wasn't paying attention. "I-I was just turning the water off... I'll follow you in now-"

"How'd you get this?" Vernon said as he pulled up Seungkwan's hand.

His pointing finger oozed of blood.

"On the vines..." Seungkwan said. He pointed behind him.

Vernon shifted his head up and looked past him.
While Vernon was distracted for a moment Seungkwan took the chance to stare at Vernon's stern face.

His long lashes, nice jawline, pretty eyes. He was a beauty for sure. Was he always this attractive? Why am I just taking it in now...

Suddenly Vernon looked back down at him and embarrassed by his daze Seungkwan looked away.

Vernon raised a brow at Seungkwans timidness before he pulled his hand up and sucked down on the finger that was cut.

Seungkwan looked back up at him. His cheeks were now a vibrant red. "Wha."

"Bitter as always." Vernon pulled his sword out of its hold and he pushed Seungkwan to the side as he reached into the bush. "You need to work on that."

Vernon cut off a piece of the vine and he pulled it out and held it in front of Seungkwan. "Hold your arms out."

"H-huh?" Seungkwan titled his head.

"I want to wrap this around your wrist and fuck you in the maze," Vernon said bluntly. He pointed behind him at the exit of the gazebo.

"I thought we were done," Seungkwan said as he pushed his arms together and out.

"You're a bad listener and worst learner," Vernon said as he wrapped the thorny vines around Seungkwan's arms, pinching and stabbing into him.

"Mhm... Ugh... I should have known..." Seungkwan winced. "You wouldn't let me go without your due."

"Let you go?" Vernon froze. His eyes shifted from Seungkwans locked hands to his innocent-looking face. "Are you implying that you are not free?"

Vernon stepped behind Seungkwan and he placed his hands on his shoulders before forcefully pulling him back and against him. Vernon leaned into Seungkwans ear, "Your highness... are you... saying I'm taking advantage of you."

"Surely..." Vernon traced the line of Seungkwans jaw down and tilted his head so he'd look at him. "You could leave if you wanted."

Seungkwans eyes slowly met Vernon's and he gave him a weak look. "That...I..."

"Hm?" Vernon's hands ran down Seungkwan's thin arms.

"You're aura... strength..." Seungkwan nudged his head back, to rest on Vernon's chest. "To you... I'm... weak..."

"Vulnerable." Seungkwan worded out, letting it sink into Vernon's head.

He wasn't sure whether something like this would turn Vernon on or not. Did he like the feeling that he had complete control of him and Seungkwan was helpless to his whims. Or did he prefer a submissive that was aware of his disposition and vocalized his enjoyment to serve him?

Seungkwan had never taken the moment to ask these questions when he was with others. It was only now he felt the need to play into someone's fantasies. And he wanted to make sure he was doing it right because the reward would be worth it later.

"You make it seem like I'm the monster forcing you," Vernon mumbled. He looked away for a moment, and Seungkwan furrowed his brows.

Did I make a mistake? Should I have just said that I want to be his plaything? Would that have been better?

Suddenly Seungkwan perked up. He felt it, something poking him from behind. Seungkwans cheeks blazed red and his lips twitched up a bit. So you did like that.

Vernon suddenly grabbed a chunk of Seungkwans hair from the back of his head and pulled it.

"Walk. It's time I get my due."

-

Vote <3
Comment;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 12
La historia del Harry i el Louis. De com es van coneixer, de lo enamorats que estaven i dels obstacles que van haver de superar per culpa del seu am...
147 14 8
La Irina Diggory รฉs acceptada a Hogwarts, l'escola de mร gia i bruixeria, on el seu germร  gran, en Cedric, estudia. Durant en el seu primer any, cone...
94 5 7
izuku midoriya x black reader โ˜…after a hard break up from her first love. Y/n needed to learn to love herself again, and somehow izuku just fit. The...
183 6 1
Adrianna a freshman softball player for UConn didn't know she was gay until she met Paige Bueckers a senior bball star. Paige is cocky but has game...