Found

By Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... More

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 48

118K 3K 1.1K
By Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

Alexei texted me today and told me to wear something light and casual. That was in the afternoon and now I'm getting ready for the date which I'm really excited about.

I'm rummaging through my closet, trying to find the perfect outfit when I came across the perfect dress.

It was simple but elegant at the same time. I paired it with white sandals and the necklace that he got me. It was a bit hot today which is good for that type of dress.

I put on my earrings and some rings then sprayed some vanilla perfume. I kept my hair the same in its wavy form. I didn't put on any makeup, I didn't feel like it. I took one last glance in the mirror and smiled to myself.

Just when my hand touched my phone it buzzed.

Alexei: I'm outside.

I took a deep breath and started making my way downstairs. I reached the last step and saw the triplets with the door open.

I made my way towards them and pushed myself between them. They were glaring at Alexei and he was looking at them amused.

He'll even Ezekiel was glaring which shocked me since he was usually the calm soft one.

"You better have her by 11:00 pm." Elias said and pointed his finger in his face.

Alexei nodded his head and glanced at me with a soft smile.

I smiled back and hugged my brothers and gave them kisses on the cheeks. Alexei held my hand and we started making our way towards his car.

He opened the door for me and I smiled as a thanks. He got in but didn't start driving immediately.

Instead he turned in his seat and looked at me, happiness shining bright in his eyes.

He leaned forward and cupped my cheek "You're so beautiful." He muttered as he took every inch of my face.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I glanced at the silver chain around his neck.

"Thank you." I whispered and he grinned before giving me a peck on the cheek before he started driving.

Once we were on the road I asked "Where are we going?" He glanced at me and smiled "You're gonna have to wait and see."

I huffed and slumped back in my chair, I didn't even ask again cause I know that he won't budge.

Soft music was playing from the radio as he held my hand the entire way. I unconsciously played with the rings on his fingers and admired them.

Soon we reached and he parked then got out and opened the door for me. I got out and he started leading me towards a pathway that was lit by small lights. They were really beautiful with the glow that was coming from the moon.

We walked in silence till we reached a small decorated area. Rose petals were scattered around with lit candles. A table was placed in the middle of the roses and two tall candles were on it and lit.

He led me towards the table and pulled out a chair. I sat down and he sat across from me. Two plates were covered and he removed the lids and immediately the aroma of Ravioli hit me.

"I hope you like it." He said, looking at me nervously.

I put my hand on top of his and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm sure I'll." I smiled and he returned it.

I took a bite and moaned as the flavors hit my tastebuds. It was really good and whoever made this needs an applause.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, only to see him looking at me with clenched fists and dark hooded eyes. His pupils were dilated and his jaw was clenched so hard I'm surprised it didn't break.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly and put my hand on top of his.

He cleared his throat and nodded his head while talking a shaky breath.

"Y-yea I'm fine." He gave me a tight lipped smile and took a sip of his coke.

I nodded unsurely and continued eating my food. Soon conversation flowed between us and everything was back to normal.

We talked and laughed while we enjoyed our meal.

"Wait here!" He exclaimed and got up from his seat and went somewhere.

I waited for him patiently. What was he doing? I didn't think much of it cause he came back with two plates in his hands.

He sat down and pushed the plate towards me and smiled.

On the plate was a slice of lazy cake. Which I freaking love and what made it more special was that he remembered that I told him that I like it on our first date.

"You remembered." I whispered and smiled at him.

"Of course I do. I'll never forget anything about you." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

I blushed and took a bite of the cake to hide the redness in my cheeks.

"This is really good." I said after shallowing.

"Really?! My mom kinda helped me make it, but I did the rest, promise." He grinned and his eyes shone with so much happiness.

He looks really intimidating and scary when you look at him with his height and bulging muscles, and let's not forget his tattoos , But he's really sweet when you get to know him. I guess that he needs to show people that he can't be messed with when he's doing business.

After we ate our dessert he took my hand in his gently and started leading me to the beach. The weather was good and we're both wearing comfortable clothes. We walked in silence, hand in hand. He had a blanket in his other hand and when he found a perfect spot he opened it and sat it down.

He sat down and patted the spot next to his. I sat down and looked at him. He looked nervous and was fiddling with the chain around his neck.

He took a deep breath and started "Belle, I know that we haven't known each other for long, but I really like you and I've never felt anything like this before. I guess, what I'm trying to say is that, Mirabelle will you be my girlfriend?" He said and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

Omg he really asked me to be his girlfriend! I took a deep breath and answered "I really like you too Alexei. I'll be your girlfriend." I said at the end and he smiled so brightly.

He hugged me tightly and leaned his face closer to mine. He kissed me slowly and hungrily. His piercing hit my tongue and I shivered. Why does it feel good?

We let go as we were starting to lose oxygen. He leaned his forehead on mine and smiled.

A thought suddenly occurred in my mind. What happens when he finds out about the abuse and leaves me? Will he be ashamed and disgusted?

I'm gonna tell him now, I don't want to get attached and then he finds out and leaves me.

I frowned and let go. I looked at the water and how beautiful the moon looks. I could fell his questioning gaze on me but I didn't turn around.

"I-I need to tell you something before we take this further." I said but still didn't turn around.

"Of course" he said and I could feel the worry in his voice.

"I-before I came here, I was living a really bad life. My mom didn't care about me and so did my stepdad. They hurt me everyday and every second. They abused me and used me for their own sick pleasures." I heard him take a deep breath but he didn't interrupt me.

So I continued, I told him everything while trying hard to keep my tears at bay. I told him everything they did to me and about Johns brother.

I finished and my tears finally sat free. I cried and let the tears fall.

What he did surprised me. He pulled me on his lap and hugged me close to his chest while I poured my heart out.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you my love. But I know one thing, and that is that you're so strong for going through all those horrible things. All your scars show how strong you are and how you survived it all. And that doesn't change my feelings for you at all. In fact, that made me like you even more and I admire you. You're a survivor, never forget that." He said and kissed my forehead multiple times.

His words made me cry harder. Can he be anymore perfect? I never expected this to be his reaction.

After I calmed down I continued sitting on his lap and he didn't seem to mind. In fact he bought me impossibly closer to him.

"Are you okay now?" He whispered and ran his hand through my hair.

I nodded and snuggled closer to his chest. He suddenly shifted and said "I got you something."

I looked at him with confused, he took a small box and opened it. Inside was a ring, a ring exactly like the one I mentioned on our first date.

He took the ring and put it on my middle finger. It fit perfectly and it was so beautiful.

I gazed at the ring in amazement and looked at him with a bright smile. I kissed him fiercely and he seemed surprised for a second but he immediately composed himself and kissed me back.

His tongue made contact with mine as he deepened the kiss. I tangled my hands through his hair and our tongues moved in sync.

We let go and took deep breaths. We gazed at each other for a while and then looked at the water.

Later we got up and made our way to the car. We got in and he started driving with his and in my knee. I was blushing the entire way home.

Soon we reached and he parked and got out, he opened my door and I got out. We faced each other and he leaned down and kissed me slowly.

"Goodnight girlfriend." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Goodnight boyfriend." I replied back with a smile.

————-
What do you think?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 85 4
I didn't mean to see it. It's his fault for leaving his door open while he was getting changed. I've seen my stepbrothers gorgeous, ripped body befor...
163K 14.8K 22
Elite Connections started off as a business proposal for Arya's senior project. She had been nicknamed the matchmaking friend throughout high school...
Art of Darkness By Vara

General Fiction

3.5M 110K 68
"Look at them, enjoying life without you. I guess they favor your twin sister more than you that's why they gave you up, huh?" After thirteen years o...
27.5K 881 17
"there's holy ground beneath them, and sparks fly when they kiss." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. @cl16luvr