I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

Por YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... Mais

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

TWENTY-ONE

1K 40 0
Por YMFANFICS0001

~jimin took a deep breath~

Jimin : Look kookie.. don't take any stress okay? Now hear me out carefully.

Jk : yess tell me.. am hearing

Jimin : that day.. ~He told everything happened that day~

My heart broke into million pieces after that, if i was there in Taehyung hyung's place, I can't take all this. He's too strong to bare those pain all by himself.

Jk : am sorry jiminshi... For me, your relationship ~i can't finish my words, just broke down into tears~

Jimin patted my back and hugged me tightly.

It's the same brotherly feelings which i felt before.I hurt them badly though it's not my fault. Still i felt guilty anyways.

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG POV

I don't know why jungkook is weird now a days. Did he hide something from me?

~ he's suspicious ~

Today i saw him went outside but he didn't return till now, it's already 10 pm,

I was busy thinking, when I heard door unlocking sound

"It's surely him"

"Kookie!?" I called making him flinch.

"Ohh Mr. Kim you're home?"

"Where were you going? And what time it is? Is it a safe time to come back home?"

"Am sorry mr.kim ..I just went to meet my mom secretly" He spoke.

But i saw him in a cafe, he's lying to me.

"Am sleepy, good night" he said, and about to left,

Without wasting time, I grabbed his hand and pinned him on the wall, making him whined.

"Ahh Hyung it's hurting"

"Hyung?? Huh? You called me hyung? But why mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

~he broke my heart in past, now he again tried to broke it. He lied to me, he behave suspicious and i have no idea what's going on?~

"You're too much Jeon, I don't think I can control myself more!! You know what everytime you lied to me and i trusted you. I FUCKING TRUST YOU. but at the end you ran away , making me fool, is it fun?"

" I - I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" He shouted.

"You did! You broke me!! Can't you see my pain?? Can't you feel i love you!! I loved you from that day i saw you in college but guess what you make fun of my love, You're a cheat-

"Enough" he shouted and smashed his lips on mine.

In a utter shock i winded my eyes just to proceed what's going on..

He kissed me?? Why????

The next moment he pulled out, i didn't even kiss him back.

"I never.. i never cheated on you.. i never... I never... I'm tired of your aligations, Your kookie is tired..."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"To make you stop"

"You really think you can do anything you want?? Huh??"

"I never did anything i want!! It's you.."

"That mean you remember everything, just acting in those days?"

"I didn't think of telling you that but i can't take that anymore!! I want your love, I can't stay away from you hyung.. i can't.."

He pushed me on the couch, hovered over me!!

"Im not good at smuts" 😶‍🌫️

"Tell me hyung.. you don't love me??"

"I said answer my question first kook"

"I don't want to answer now"

"You're going too much.. get up"

"Why??"

"I said get up kookie!! You're not like that!"

"I understand you don't love me, then i moved out from your house tomorrow."

He get up from me.

~No.. I can't lose you again!!! I'm not gonna lose you this time~

"Kookie!!" I grabbed his hands, he stopped by my reflex action. 

"Do you love me??"

"Umm"

"Do you??" He came closer and look into my eyes with his cute puppy eyes

"Yesss i Love you"

"Then proof it"

"What do you mea- "

He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss but this time i grab that situation to kiss him back.

Our lips moved synchronisingly to each other, we both can feel each other's warmness. I don't know how things ended up like that?

No.. I don't let him show his dominance,i broke the kiss and picked him in a bridal style.

We headed to the room.

JUNGKOOK POV

After The day i hear everything, i want him so badly, i want him as mine but i control anyway. But when i kissed him to make him stop, i lose my all contol. I tried to show my dominance but i know he won't let me do that.

He throw me on the bed and staring straight into my eyes.

"Why are you so stubborn baby!"

"I don't know anything i just want you"

He hovered over me when i can feel his warm breath near my neck,

The next moment i feel his lips on mine.

I melt in his touch.

We can be like this two years ago, it's been a long time to take it, but his touch never fails to give me butterflies in my stomach.

He slowly went to my neck, give me wet butterfly kisses all over my neck, slowly removed my shirt and tossed it side, leaving my upped body naked.

"Don't regret it later"

"I'll not daddy"  i spoke shyly, he smirked~

After a few minutes we both left naked,

The night became sinful with love.

Finally we make love with so many questions in our mind, so many puzzle in our life.

The main fact is we love each other by heart.

After we did it.

I panting hard, he throw his body beside me and gently stroke my sweaty hair.

"We end up like that!! But I thought i hate you!"

"You can't hate me hyung"

"Why i can't?"

"Don't know!! Just can't"

We laid like this for a little bit.

There's only silence between us when he spoke in his husky voice

"Now tell me you remember me all the time?"

"No!!! I forgot everything, i forgot you!! But that day in hospital I regained my memory"

"Are you making story?"

"Why should i?"

I hugged him, our bare skin touched with eachother,and we both love this feelings.

"Jimin told me everything what happened that day"

"Jimin knows everything about you??" He shockingly asked me.

"Yess!! Yoongi hyung told him"

"So yoongi also knew everything?"

"I didn't say anything to him, he used his source to know"

"You're not gonna tell me what happened to you?"

"I received the message from jimin but my brother Locked me in a room, i thought it was urgent so i escaped from my house somehow through the window"

"Then?"

"I ran towards the adress where jimin called me but"

"But?"

"I never reach there!!, I got an terrible accident. When i woke up i found myself in a hospital but i didn't remember anything. My memories erased totally"

"You're lying"  he got up from bed and sat on the edge.

"No am not lying" I backhugged him

"Then your message!!"

"I didn't send it.. believe me, how can you believe that so easily that kookie can say something that to you?"

"I don't know"

"You're always misunderstood me, you promised me that you never MISUNDERSTOOD me again right? But you broke your promise"

Tears flowing through my eyes to his back.

He turned back and cupped my face

"Don't cry, whatever done is done.. we can't do anything"

"We can do!! We have to find the truth"

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

32.2K 1.3K 16
"Hey Cutie!" Jeon Jungkook stated while blocking Jimin in the hallway. "Get out of my face. Please!" Park Jimin said shoving him out of the way. ...
393K 14.2K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
463K 18K 49
"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her rosy cheeks with no hesitation. Her bod...
314K 11.8K 90
Alexis was pinned between the wall and Yoongi's body. His hand splayed on the wall above her head while his other hand pressed against her lower back...