someday | h.p.

By stainedtulips

"๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™... More

Prologue
Yugto ng tadhana
Unang yugto: Kasakit.
๐ข. pangako.
๐ข๐ข. panibugho.
๐ข๐ข๐ข. gunita.
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. tampo.
๐˜ƒ. takipsilim.
๐ฏ๐ข. balang araw.
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ. halik.
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. marahuyo.
๐—ถ๐˜…. dilag.
๐˜…. yakap.
๐˜…๐—ถ. unang halik.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ. tawag.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. regalo.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. liwanag.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ. dagat.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ. lasing.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ. pasko.
๐˜…๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. nagbago.
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜…. bakit?
note.

Someday

1K 23 44
By stainedtulips

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Mayari Lucia Fallon

&

Harry James Potter

-Someday by: stainedtulips.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Mayari Lucia Fallon, the girl who liked the arrangement she had with Harry James Potter. When they were still at Hogwarts, she developed a huge crush on him, but he didn't reciprocate her feelings. She has always admired him from afar, keeping her feelings hidden since she knows the man she loves is madly in love with her sister.

Harry James Potter, the boy who didn't like the arrangement he had with Mayari Lucia Fallon. He always gave her the impression that he didn't like this arrangement, dropping hints about how much he despised it and how he wished to be free of it.

Both Mayari and Harry's parents had been friends since Hogwarts, and they planned to have their children marry each other to keep the bond going. And the plan worked; they informed Harry and Mayari that they would marry when they reached the age of twenty, and they told them this in the summer before they began their seventh year—their final year at Hogwarts.

They did make happy memories during their arrange marriage life, but sad memories outweighed them. They were meant to be the foundation of their house, but it was weak, one of it fell and everything else crumbled.

What if, one day, Mayari had enough and granted Harry the freedom he had always desired? But it will also be the day he falls in love with her. What would happen to them? Would they continue with the arranged marriage? or would they eventually set each other free?

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

CAST:

Mayari Lucia Fallon as Vanessa Hudgens.

"I can't blame Harry for still having feelings for my sister. Who am I compared to her?"

Hanan Ciel Fallon as Shay Mitchell.

"What we had before, Harry, was a relic of the past. Leave it in the past, I can't hurt my sister, Harry, please leave me alone."

Celine Tala as Hailee Steinfeld. 

"I'm sorry, May; I can't give you relationship advice as I've been in a stable relationship with Althea for three years and don't know what it's like to cry for someone."

Althea Venus Elio as Ella Hunt.

"May, honestly, do whatever you want; I'm scared that if I give you advice, it will ruin your life, so do whatever you want with your life."

Kyle Elio as Zach Efron.

"I can treat you better than he can, love. If you want, I can be your rebound; just let me take care of you."

Harry James Potter as Daniel Radcliffe. 

"May, I still love Hanan. I'm sorry." 

Thalia Lily Potter as Sadie Sink.

"May, please do not waste your tears on my brother; he did not deserve it."

Caelum Jace Scott as Caleb McLaughlin.

"Come on, May, let's get drunk and forget about that stupid Potter, no offense Thalia, I know he's your brother."

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Siblings in order: 

The Fallon's:

Hanan Ciel Fallon the eldest child.

Mayari Lucia Fallon the middle child. 

Celine Tala Fallon the youngest child. 

-Hanan is one year older to Mayari. 

-Mayari is two years older to Tala. 

The Potter's:

Harry James Potter and Thalia Lily Potter are fraternal twins.

-Harry is older than six minutes to Thalia. 

The Elio's:

Kyle Dylan Elio the eldest.

Althea Venus Elio the youngest. 

-Kyle is three years older to Althea. 

PS: Kyle and Hanan are the same age. 

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Fun facts from the name of Fallon's sisters.

Mayari, Hanan, and Tala are names from Philippine mythology. According to the myth, the three of them are sisters, which is why I decided to name the Fallon's sisters after them.

Hanan is the Goddess of the Morning, so I named the Fallon's Eldest sister 'Hanan Ciel,' because Ciel means sky in French, so her name means 'Goddess of the Morning Sky.'

Mayari is the Goddess of the Moon, thus I named Fallon's Middle sister 'Mayari Lucia,' because Lucia means 'light' in Italian. Basically, her name means "Goddess of the Moon light."

Tala is the Goddess of the Stars, thus I named Fallon's youngest sister 'Celine Tala,' because Celine means heavenly in French, so her name means 'Goddess of the Heavenly Stars.'

The Fallon sisters are Fil-Am and their 'face claims' are all Fil-Am (Filipino-American.) Did I really think this? not at all ;)

Their mother is Filipino, while their father is American. I don't have any 'face claims' for them, so you're free to make your own.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

a/n:

This story would feature drinking and smoking, but there would be a disclaimer before the chapter began. There is also profanity and probably some explicit content that is not extremely detailed.

I don't own any of this character except for The Fallon's Sister, The Elio's siblings, Thalia, and Caelum. The rest of the character is owned by JK Rowling so credits to her. And I don't support JK Rowling. 

This story will contain grammatical errors and misspelled word so I'm sorry in advance. 

Please know that English is not my first language. 

Since this is a 'post-war' fiction, no one is in Hogwarts anymore, and Voldy died when he attacked the Potters, everyone survived, and Harry still has a lightning bolt scar on his forehead.

Someday © 2022 Stainedtulips

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 25K 72
"It was our fate to rule side by side, Marcelline. We shall rule the world hand in hand; have our enemies cower beneath our feet as we make sweet lov...
17.2K 631 27
Avalon Lily Potter, twin sister of Harry James Potter, the other half of the 'Twins Who Lived' was tired of the classism, racism, and sexism of the W...
19K 714 24
So since I never got feedback on whether or not to do this ship or not, i figured I don't care anymore, It's my account and I'll write about whatever...
82.8K 3.8K 26
god, it's brutal out here! [ ron weasley x original character ] [ book one in the holes in my butterfly wings duology ] [ part of the one for the age...