Nurse Shoyo h.harem

By ENBYlesbean

Hinata shoyo is a nurse at a fairly small hospital in his town. One day, a nearby bus crash sends a load of p... More

Time for work.
New paitents
Meeting
A few worries and a snack
Another
Let him work-
Responsibilities.
I know you!
Payment?
Don't be jelly-
Introducing
This is my family.
Fun times. (Note the sarcasam)
Self-care is important..
<3
Fun! (Soon at least)
Sleep?
Rest
Gaybies..?

Alright-

2.3K 59 80
By ENBYlesbean

Heyyy welcome to your bi/tri weekly shitshow!

bit of a warning lmao look out

"Agh~ please~.." Hinata moaned loudly, as he was pounded into by the older male.

"Fuck you're so beautiful," The Elder groaned into the ginger's ear. his hands twitched, for what, he didn't know. But boy did he find out, As shoyo shakily reached for one of the two hands pinning him to the bed and slowly guiding it to his neck.

 Shoyo breathed out, eyes half lidded as he looked the other. Shoyo then moved his hand over the other and squeezed lightly, signaling for him to choke him.

"S-shoyo.. oh god," he groaned, doing as shoyo wished, watching the younger's eys rolled back and drool roll of his chin.

This scene only served to give the older burst of energy which he used to trust harder and faster.

"Ugh, fuck. sho-Shoyou. moan my name.." He groaned huskily into the younger's ear.

"Ah~ AH~ K-Kenma~" 

* * * * *

Kenma awoke sweating.

'Shit. this can't keep happeninggg..'

He groaned internally.

He continued in his head, pulling the blanket off of himself and looking down.

'I feel like a horny teenager...'

~~~~~

"I should go Bother- I mean uh visit Tetsuro." Kenma mumbled, glancing at his bedroom door, after...  fixing his problem.

Sighing, he sat up and stood slowly.

He glared at his (now dirty) bed, Then sighing once more and ripping the sheet off. Humming lightly, he walked down the hall and placed his laundry in the machine, pouring in detergent and starting it.

He walked back over to his room and into the bathroom, looking at his reflection in annoyance.

"I should shower..." He grumbled, pulling of his hoodie before turning on the water in the shower.

Once fully undressed, he stepped under the warm water. Memories of the dream rushed back to him causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Damn it. You're twenty seven years old body. Not seventeen anymore. Stopppp. Stop. Stop being horny for Shoyou all the time. Is this how Tetsuro felt all through highschool?"

He leaned on the wall and accepted his fate.

~~~~~

(8:45)

"You're such a fucking idiot," Kenma deadpanned at the rooster practically kneeling in front of him.

"Please? C'mon you told him about me, not good things i'm sure, so can you please tell me about him?" Kuroo begged, as you might've guessed, asking about a certain ginger we all know and love.

"I have no obligation what-so-ever, to tell you anything about Shoyou. Kenma crossed his arms defiantly.

"C'mon bro! We're best friends! think of it as apologizing for saying mean things about me!" Kuroo tried, his tactics obviously inefective.

"Why would I want to apologize to you?" Kenma asked raising an eyebrow. "Don't go acting like I owe you some huge favor, everything I said about you was true, like it or not."

Kuroo slumped his head in defeat.

"Any chance of me black-mailing you?" He asked as a last resort. 

Kenma scoffed, "You think you have black-mail on me? Shoyou knows everything you know about me, and the only one here with black-mail info is me," he rolled his eyes.

"E-EVERYTHING?" Kuroo exclaimed, eyes widening. "How long have you been friends?!"

"Ten years."

"WHAT?!"

Kuroo looked utterly betrayed, and oh so confused.

Kozume almost pitied the pathetic being kneeling before him.

"Okay, just this one,  I will give you a single piece of information. Very important though. But you have to figure out the rest deal?" Kenma said, rolling his eyes at the way kuroo's shone.

"DEAL."

Kenma breathed out, then said, "You know the crushes I had in highschool and college?" He sighed, tilting his head to the rooster who stared expectantly.

"Yeah, what about 'em?"

"Well all of them, every one, was him."

Kuroo's jaw dropped.

"WHAT? BUT THEY SEEMED SO DIFFERENT- " He yelled, trying to piece the information together.

"Yeah, he's changed a lot, still love just as much if not more though," kenma sighed.

Kuroo sat in silence, trying to remember the most recent description he was given.

~*.*~Flashback~*.*~

"Sooo.... met anyone yet?" Kuroo asked wriggling his eyebrows.

"For fucks sake-" Kenma facepalmed. "Y'know what, kinda?" He the said, quietly, hoping the other wouldn't catch it.

He did.

"*Gasp* Really?! Who it's been so long since you've liked someone!"  Kuroo smirked, excited his best friend might finally get some action.

"Whatever. Anyway, I've known him for a bit,"  Kozumme trailed off, deciding not to tell more than need as to not mess up the 'surprise' to who it was

"Well? What's he like?" Kuro pressed on, wanting details of who'd catch the gamer's eye.

"Be more specific," He grumbled, his eyes not leaving the phone he'd just picked up.

"How tall? Personality? Is he shy or whatever? Does he live near?" Kuroo asked, making a 'go on gesture.

"He's pretty short. He's got an interesting personality, can go from bubbly, to threatening , to... flirtatious... then back to bubbly easily. Pretty social, but he doesn't think I'm weird for not being around others as much. he'll turn down offers with other people and take time out of his own day to spend time with just him and I, so the both of us are more comfortable..."

Then Kenma realized he was practically gushing.

"A-anyway... he's not really shy, like at all usually, and I'm not telling you abut his whereabouts you damn stalker-rooster," He finished with a glare.

"Stalker? Since when?" Kuroo asked seeming  confused.

"Remember that one time...

*~*.*~.End of flashback.~*.*~*

"He can be flirty too?" Is all Kuroo asked, after remembering that entire discussion.

That's what he took away from it.

"For fucks sake- Yes. Yes, he can. Happy now?" Kenma rolled his eyes, regretting his choice already.

"Elated actually, I want to see that," Kuroo smirked.

Kozume raised a brow. 

"So you're gonna steal my crush of ten years? Some friend you are."

Kuroo gaped at the pudding haired male.

"What- I mean yeah? Maybe? no? I don't know!?" He tried, causing kenma to laugh at him.

"I was joking moron." Kenma smiled.

~~~~

With hinata.

(So basically, after the Terushima thing, he went to check on bokuto, but he was asleep, and now he's on the way to Suga!)

*Knock, knockity knock knock, knock knock!*

Hinata knocked happily then saying, "Hello, this is the nurse, may I come in?"

Suga smiled at the voice on the other side of the door, and responded with a happy, "Yes,"

Hinata grinned widely and walked in. "Hello Suga! w a r a. Sugawara. That's what I said."

Hinata covered his mistake, mentally cursing himself for making this same mistake as earlier.

"You can call me suga if it's makes you more comfortable." Suga said. He caught the slight slip-up, and found he liked the name.

"Oh, Thank you!" Hinata smiled broadly before continuing. "How are you feeling? your head and neck?" He asked, clicking his pen to write down any updates.

"Uh, Good! my neck doesn't hurt anymore, feels weird, but no pain, and my head doesn't hurt much either," He smiled.

"That's great!" hinata grinned writing.

"And the thing about loud sounds, has it gone away?" Hinata asked, glancing up

Suga seemed to be thinking, then he shrugged. "I don't know, i have really heard any."

Well that won't do. Hinata looked around the room for something to hit, and something to hit with.

What? They hadn't cover this in training, what else was he supposed to do?

After looking for a bit, he found a metal spoon (Just go with it-) and decided the bars on the bed would do.

"Okay uh, i'm gonna hit this rail right here, tell me if your eyes hurt"

Hinata watched as Suga nodded, then pulled his hand back and struck the metal, making a sound, that was really loud to be frank.

"Oops- That was a bit louder than intended, but did it hurt?" He asked smiling at the fact that Sugawara didn't look pained.

"No, not really," He smiled at the ginger, causing his smile to brighten as he wrote.

'He's so cute- I want to reach out and hug him,'

Sugawara thought to himself, his eyes falling the nurse's waist. His those eyes then widened ever so slightly. Hinata had a thin waist, and Suga wasn't the first to want to wrap his arms around them and... do things.

Shoyou looked up from his clipboard and noticed Suga's eyes on him.

He'd be lying if he said that wasn't a bit of a confidence booster.

Hinata got his attention by swaying his hips lightly and calling out to him.

"Suga? Are you okay?" He asked in false confusion.

Sugawara blinked a few times and dragged his eyes back up to Shoyou's 'concerned' ones.

Though if you looked closely, you could see a playful hint inside of the caramel orbs.

"Uh yeah sorry, I. . . spaced out." Sugawara said, glancing down, one last time then back up smiling bashfully.

"Oh, alright then! anything else bothering you?" Hinata asked, as bubbly as ever.

"No, i'm feeling pretty well today!" The silver haired male smiled.

"Great!" Hinata smiled.

"Alllllllrighty then, that's all, See you later Suga!"

~~~~~~

Sorry, this ones extra bad, but i had a question, should i pound out a quick halloween chap? It'll probably post the day after cuz it's so soon, but is that something you'd want?

Thanks for reading my shit, Bye-bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 17
⚠TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, AND MENTAL ILLNESS!⚠ Kageyama has changed a lot, the team took notice but Hinata took it the hardest. As ti...
22K 609 29
Two person that came from different team fell in love to each other. But their teammates are against to their relationship because they are rivals. W...
4.7K 273 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
21.5K 720 30
THIS IS REWRITTEN Hinata Shoyo never realized that joining the volleyball team would be one of his many mistakes in life. Dealing with the trauma of...