💔 Truth Untold 💔 (BTS X JK)...

By Kookie_tae_joon

Jungkook the Golden Maknae of BTS maybe Godly and perfect in public but when audience and camera disappear he... More

1. Introduction
2. Introduction to Characters
4. Soulmates ?
5. New dorms and trouble
6. Questions
7. Nightmare
8. Past
9. Tour Prep
10. Day Out
11. Opening up (a lil)
12. looking out
13. soundcheck
14. Comfort
15. Fainting
16. Soulmate
17. Missing Piece

3. New boy

3K 96 0
By Kookie_tae_joon

A/n: just for the sake of the FF kookie will be the last member to join BTS instead Jimin.

**************************

The 6 boys were up early today since they were gonna meet their newest and final member for the first time today. The only thing they knew about him was his name Jungkook. But meeting a new member wasn't the only reason of their excitement but instead there was also a chance tht this member might be their last soulmate. Yes as of now all the 6 members were soulmates and was waiting for their 7th and final mate.

_________________________________

All the boys were on the couch eagerly waiting for their new member and possible soulmate. And they didn't had to wait long as soon enough a knock was heard and Jin as the oldest went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door he saw his manager and a small lil boy who looks just 14/15 years old. Jin made eye contact with the boy but was disappointed when he figured out the new boy was not their soulmate. But nonetheless he was excited to meet the new boy.

The manager and the boy entered the dorm and manager gave them the basic introduction

Mngr: So basically this ur new member , he is really shy , and doesn't like physical interactions until he is absolutely comfortable and he himself says he is ok with it. So don't freak the boy out. But still get to know him. And tht all I'm leaving . Oh ya I forgot one more thing Yoongi you will move into Jimin & Jin's room since Jungkook will be having a room to himself.

--------------

After the manager left the Taehyung who was sitting on the single couch stood moved to the long couch and sat near Namgi and Jimin and Offered Jungkook his seat.

Rm: So what is your full name and what would you like us to call you ?

Jk: I'm Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook itself or kook.

Jin: how old are you ?

Jk : 15

Jh: rap or vocal

Jk: vocal and sub rap.

Jh: ohh cool I'm the exact opposite. I'm a rapper and sub vocal. And also I'm the main dancer

Jk: oh you might be really talented.

Sg: What your rank ?

Jk: neutral.

Jm: but you look so what you say feminine. I thought you were a sub.

Jk: I'm more of a soft / submissive neutral.

V: like the one who can conceive?

Jk: *coughs* yes like that. Um can some one show me my room.

Sg: sure come. But don't u wanna know about us too. ?

Jk: I guess sure.

Rm: so I'm Namjoon , Kim Namjoon , 18 yrs old , I'm an Assertive pure blood.

Jin: I'm Jin / Seokjin , Kim Seokjin. 20 yrs old , Also a Assertive. Eldest here.

Sg: Yoongi , Min Yoongi , 19 yrs old , a neutral.

Jh: Hobi / Hoseok , Jung Hoseok , 18 yrs old , Assertive

Jm: Jimin , Park Jimin , 17 yrs old , Assertive

V: Taehyung , Kim Taehyung , 17 yrs old , a Neutral.

Rm: by the way we 6 are soulmates and are waiting for our 7 , our last soulmate. What about you.

Jk: Haven't met yet. So now can I pls go to the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.6K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
98.4K 3.6K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
1.7K 150 9
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...