Fight Me,Mate

By histi_leena

#1 in adultromance |27.07.2022| #7 in fantasyfiction #9 in fantasycreatures •°•°•°• "What are you doing?! L... More

Description
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21

20

8.1K 329 97
By histi_leena

Taking determined steps towards the room, I think over everything which I would do or say to make my plan work but I have to try before I get stuck here without seeing any human for life.

Halting my steps infront of the dreaded office of Rudolf, I took a deep breath and raised my fist. But before I could knock, the door opened itself.

Well not itself rather by someone with heightened hearing senses. I thought with jealousy as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Oh why.. how had I gotten this pleasure of you visiting me with such love in your eyes, Dove?" Rudolf asks with a grin.

Narrowing my eyes, I step forward before putting my hand on his chest to push him away while momentarily ignoring the tingles from the touch.

"Yes you can come in.." I heard him say from behind before he closed the door.

I turn around to face him and cross my arms.

"I need to go back home." There I said it. His face turns serious but I didn't miss a fleeting look of hurt in his eyes before it's covered.

"No, you don't." I sigh at his response.

I knew very well, arguing won't take me anywhere with him so I decided whether to say what I had initially planned or not.

It's time to seal the deal with the devil...

"I will come back." I offer. He raises an eyebrow at me which tells me he is not buying it.

"Alright why don't you come with me?" That seems to get his attention as I notice a slight movement in his ears, reminding me of a dog twitching it's ears.

"Why would I do that?" He asks as he makes his way towards me, stopping a feet away.

"I know you are very well aware of who I am—." I continue but noticing the change in his posture as he straightens I know he is well aware of everything..

"- it won't take long before the hunt will start. Everyone will look for me. There will be police, detectives, and even underground fighters who will search and it won't take long before they find this spot of yours." He narrows his eyes on me but didn't stop me which gives me confident to continue.

"And you can turn down one of them, two of them but then there will be much larger group. Do you think this place you are trying to protect so hard will remain protected if they find out?" I smirk as I take a step closer to him, knowing I'm getting under skin by the way he tilt his head.

"So what's better for you is to come with me, I have to settle some things at home.. and somewhere else so run along with me before things go out of hands." I finished, satisfied.

He takes a deep breath and looks around as if thinking. Turning his face back to me, he opens his mouth to retort-

"No, sir. We can't call because it will take less than 10 minutes in tracking your location down and believe me when I say it can happen because it will happen. Wanna try out?" I cut him off, leaning towards his face with a challenge.

His eyes roam on my face before settling on my lips. I can see wheel turning inside his head as he contemplates on whether I'm lying or not.

After few seconds, he sighs deeply, looking up at the ceiling with closed eyes. I smile knowing, this ball is in my court. I took a step back with a satisfied smile.

"Alright it's settled then! We will go back right now!" I exclaimed, making my way towards the door before a hand grips my arm pulling me back.

I hiss, "what have I told you about grabbing me?" I hold his wrist tightly as I give him a blank stare.

He leans down, still holding my arm before brushing his lips on my head as he whispers- "I won't hurt you. I will never hurt you."

I gulp as different feelings and thoughts cause a wreckage inside my heart and mind. But one thought which scares me most is that I trust he will never.

Trust. Trust. Trust

This will hurt me. I close my eyes at the feelings of his touch on my head. I'm getting used to him. I hate it. I love it.

I let myself enjoy this feeling for a bit longer and he doesn't move as well.

He is getting in.. he is bulldozing his way inside my heart and destroying everything which I had told myself to not get involved in...

Letting myself enjoying for a bit, I pull myself back with reluctance. When I look up at him, he has a tender look in his eyes.

I follow his hand as it raises before settling on my head. He rubs my head with affection, making my heartache.

It's been so long.. so long... so long since I have denied any feeling of affection and love from others.

This will hurt me, I keep reminding myself as I stare in his eyes.

"Don't hold back.." he whispers, looking at me with a soft expression.

"Be yourself with me, mate. You don't have to be on guard with me. I am yours.." He added

There are the words again... Yours.

But what am I supposed to reply to that?

He waited for me to say something but realising there won't be any responses, he smiles.

"I will go with you but you have to remain with me all the time and don't play any games, Dove. Please. We both know it won't turn out well." He says softly as I try to register his words.

Come out of the fuzzy bubble, brain. Start processing the information! Input Output do your work!

"Fine." I stated before pulling away. "When are we going?"

"Wait for me. I will be done in two hours then we can leave right away."

I nod my head and leave the office to pass these two hours.

~~~

Two hours seemed to go like two years. I found Darren who had become more clinging than before. Now he wants me to protect him for lifetime. According to him, I'm his fairy godmother. Like if there exists any! I was already close to barging my way to his room again and demanding to leave right away but I think he sensed my thoughts.

He makes his appearance in different outfit from before. He had replaced his jeans with black suit pants and his T-shirt with black button up shirt.

For a moment, I forgot how to breath.

I think I really need to see the doctor and check my organs...

I look down at my simple outfit of jeans paired with maroon long sleeves shirt. I miss my hoodies.

Maybe I should buy more when I get back to town. I agree with myself silently.

"Are you ready?" Rudolf asks as he makes his way towards me, giving me his hand.

I give a deadpan look to his hand before looking at him, rolling my eyes. Rolling my eyes, I stood up from the couch before making my way outside.

An arm snakes around my waist, pulling me towards a hard chest. I grit my teeth, pushing my nails on his arms.

"Let go!" I snap to which he only chuckles, pulling me more towards him. The smell of his cologne wafted up my nose and I inhaled it.

The woody smell combined up forest but there was this different scent which I can't put my finger to it. It is strong... too strong to make me high on him.

I choke on my thoughts which him halts as he looks at me with worried expression.

"You alright?" He asks but all I can do is nod. He tilts his head before nodding back.

"Wait for me here, I will bring the car upfront." He informs while leaving me at the porch before jogging back to the side of the house.

I didn't have to wait long before a silver coloured land cruiser pulls up. He honks, waving me over with his hand with a smirk as he caught me gawking at the car.

"Show off," I mutter under my breath, making my way towards the car. Jumping inside the vehicle, I strap myself in before looking at him with raised eyebrows in question.

"What?" He asked with confusion.

"Put your damn seatbelt."

"A little car accident won't hurt me." He chuckles.

"Sure it won't! But I am human, a little accident will surely put me in hospital so just wear the damn seatbelt."
He laughs before shaking his head, "alright, fine, my little fiery dove." He flicks my forehead.

But before he could have pulled back, I grabbed his fingers almost painfully.

"I had warned you, I will break your fingers if you touched me."

"Leave those fingers because they would be the one driving you today" he winks at me.

Almost reluctantly, I loosen my grip as he pulls back.

" I must say you have a tough grip." He compliments whilst starting the vehicle.

Instead of replying, i throw him a blank look before looking outside as the trees passes by.

To be honest, Although I wanted to go back, I know there will be a mess at the house.

But the bigger mess will be the man sitting beside me and everyone finding out I have been with a guy.

I sigh. Thinking about it already makes me tired, I thought how exhausting it would be when it actually happens.

Oh well. Fuck with it.

I close my eyes and leans my head back, hoping maybe I could come up with a plan to escape Rudolf for good.

°•°•°
👀

P.S: I love you all

vote comments💬, share 👥

Until then ,Laters.

Happy Reading 💮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 73.8K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
2.8K 79 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1M 26.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...