Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

18

103K 2.6K 362
By vairhans

Chapter 18 – Love or Obsession

Iris was pacing in the room.

She wanted to talk to them about meeting Flint, but she was scared to talk to them. But she was worried about her friend even more.

Deep breaths, Iris deep breaths, she said to herself. Gathering all her courage, she walked out of her room. Iris turned back to her room. In frustration, she ran her hands through her wild curls.

She forced herself once again to get out of the room. The brothers have told her they could find her anytime in the office during the day.

They frightened Iris. They never once raised their voice against them, nor their hands. But they sure had left bruises. The first day she was 'brought into the castle and Jasper had pinned her on the bed and uttered a blunt threat. It still bought goosebumps on her arms thinking about it.

The next time Elias had pushed her back towards the shelf, her back hurt. Both of the time, they were angry at her. But something told her to obey them now or she would face worse. They had brought her against her will and had even kept her friend as a hostage, and no inquiry was being made. It was enough to prove how powerful they were.

It made her stomach churn. They were too powerful. Their words were correct. She can try to run, but she will never succeed. They would always bring her back; they were influential enough. Neither had she had the guts to go against them.

The dungeons, Flint's screams, their threats, everything haunted her. She had started having nightmares. She blamed herself every day that her friend was suffering because of her. Guilt was eating her.

*knock* *knock*

The door dinged as it automatically opened. "Come in."

Jasper looked surprised to see Iris standing in front of the door. She looked like a beautiful doll in a fresh soft dress. It was the first time she came to them, and she mostly avoided them. It was them who were approaching her, always.

He felt pleasant. "Come," he motioned her to move forward. Elias controlled the urge to roll his eyes at his brother's word, he wondered if Iris noticed how suggestive and coy Jasper sounded. Yet he liked it when Iris followed his words.

"What bought you here, sweetheart?' he spoke, bending down, caressing her soft cheeks. His eyes staring into her's, she felt as if he was trying to lure her. Iris gulped. Her fingers started fiddling with each other. She looked down; she couldn't frame sentences to speak with him.

Jasper knew she did that a lot whenever she was nervous or anxious. He liked observing a lot of things but now it has become his favorite hobby to observe Iris no matter how creepy that sounded. He liked it.

"Uh- I," Iris fumbled with her words. Her introverted personality added to her nervousness made it even harder. "Sweetheart, look at me," he cooed.

Iris's eyes looked towards him. "Do you want to meet Flint?" he said with a smile, though the smile didn't reach his eyes. Iris's orbs widened at his questions. How did he know? Her mouth parted in surprise.

Unknowingly his thumb brushed over her lips. "We know you," he murmured in a low and languid voice. Iris stiffened at his touch. The way he looked at her it seemed he knew everything about her.

Four weeks around her though she was not aware they were watching every move of her. A simple girl like her, her thoughts were easy to comprehend. Considering her compassionate yet emotional behavior, it was a surprise it had been over a week before she asked anything about her friend. She cared a lot. They didn't.

This made them a lot scarier and always made sure they have an upper hand. They had already started to understand how she thinks but; she could not comprehend them a lot. Every move, every touch of theirs was a surprise and new to Iris. She had zero experience talking with males. Everything was a hassle for her.

"You won't meet him," Elias' voice broke her from the stupor. Her head whipped in his direction. A sad frown crept on her face. "Not now," he held Iris's wrist, pulling her on his lap. Her breath hitched when he nuzzled his face in her neck.

He planted a feathery kiss on the crook of her neck, looking up into her eyes. "You will meet him after the wedding. We will release him," he crooned. They needed to earn her trust for this relationship to start. She would submit to them due to fear and coercion, but she would not fall in love with them without trust.

They didn't understand if what they feel for her is love or obsession but they firmly believed it is love. They craved it.

How much the word sounded love unfamiliar to the brothers, they wanted it from her. They wanted to feel love. They wanted to love her and wanted her to love them. And they will fucking do anything to get it. Anything.

The best way to earn her trust is to show mercy to her friend. First, show her how much cruel they are and can be; they show mercy and let him go. She would feel grateful over time. Iris would start seeing them in a good light. Soon it would develop into like then into love. Slowly and steadily, they will crawl into her heart.

"Only for you. We are letting him go only for you," Elias gritted through his teeth. He didn't like the thought of letting that damn brat live, but they need to gain her trust. It was worth it.

"Thank y-you," Iris replied. She let out a sigh of relief.

She felt relieved. At least that would reduce some guilt though she believed their friendship would be estranged.

"But---

Of course, there will be terms and conditions.

"--- We want something in return."

She looked at him, her head tilted. What do they want in return? They had taken everything from her; what could she give them? Confusion-- return all over her face; she naively blinked at them. With such an innocent look on her face, all they want do was corrupt her. Sin her. Devour her.

Like a devil letting an angel know the sweet taste of sin.

Elias bought his face closer to hers. Their lips were barely apart. Iris's face reddened at the closeness. A sly smirk crept on his devious lips. He licked his lips in anticipation without breaking eye contact with her. His voice turned low and seductive like a siren luring his prey."Kiss me."

Iris's eyes widened, her breath hitched the blush crept to her neck. "Do it," he coaxed her in a sweet alluring voice. "You want to meet your friend, right?" he crooned with a little push in his tone.

Iris thought about his words. They could have forced a kiss on her like the first time, and she could not resist their brute strength, but this time they were letting her do that. He was neither forcing her but giving her a choice. He did not move closer either but simply waited for the kiss. It felt like a perfect exchange, right?

She hesitantly placed her hand on his chest; moving closer, she titled her neck upwards, placing a quick peck on his lips and shifting back. Elias laughed out loud at her actions it felt like she was a little kitten. She lowered her head in embarrassment.

"That's not called a kiss, kitten," he teased, observing the blush deepening. He swore it had become his favorite color. He grabbed Iris by the nape and placed his lips on her earning a shocked gasp from her.

He forced his warm tongue, prying open her mouth and exploring every single corner of it. He pulled back only when Iris was panting heavily for air. Jasper grabbed her by her throat without applying pressure, he pulled her towards him taking her into the same kiss with intense emotions.

Jasper nibbled on her lower lip, earning a mewled moan from her, which darkened his eyes. He pulled back his eyes fixated on her parted lips which were panting for air. Her eyelash fluttering, her eyes lowered. Her face flushed, her lips moist and plump from the heated session; she looked too enticing.

So enticing he wanted to take a bite.

Control, control your-fucking-self Jasper. He took a deep breath. Soon... soon she will be theirs.

Iris's eyes widened when she felt something poking her lower back. She froze when she realized what it could be. Elias let out a low grunt when she tried to wiggle on his lap. "Don't move or you won't like what would happen next," he warned in a husky tone biting her earlobe. His grip on her waist tightened.

Iris meekly nodded, restricting any movement. "Sweet," he nuzzled into her neck, inhaling her sweet strawberry fragrance. Jasper sat beside them, his hands on her thigh while he played with her curls.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 19.5K 65
"š™„ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™£š™šš™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™”š™žš™œš™š™© š™Ŗš™„ š™¢š™® š™¬š™¤š™§š™”š™™, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™Øš™žš™© š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™¢š™š š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™–š™§š™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
3.9M 87.3K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
1M 46.9K 66
This story is complete āœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.4M 15.4K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...