The Unexpected One

By percabethfangirls929

Sometimes a people aren't who you think they are. Even if they seem like the stereotypical popular girl, they... More

The Generic Stereotypicalness of Being a Tween
It's the Friday of Doom
The Bus Ride
The New Kid
Band Class
The Pizza Plaza
The Dance
The Dream
The Morning
Awkward Encounter
The 'Date'
The Date
The Secret Is Out
The Help
Meeting Malkia
Smiles
The Beginning
Oh Geez........
Jason's POV
Trying
I Didn't Do It!
The Plan
Carrying it Out
Evidence
Friday
Wedding
Afterwords

That Night

57 2 2
By percabethfangirls929

I got home and explained to my mom what happened. She understood and let me go up to my room without bothering me any further, thank goodness. I run up the stairs, almost collapsing in the heels I have on, and open the door to my room. Finally, I'm alone, I think. I lay back onto my bed and lay there for a moment. I just broke up with somebody. I mean, I don't like him, but I don't feel, well, right. I know I did something for the better, so I don't feel bad about being Jason's girlfriend. But I just feel like I committed a horrible crime. The look on his face was so devastated, and I was the one who caused him to feel bad. I mean, he tried to kiss me for a moment! We're only in sixth grade and he already felt that way! Jackson is not my type, I don't like him. But I hurt him.

I get off of my bed and change into my pajamas; a white cami and sweat pants. So comfy and cozy. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and my hair, and then put my hair into a messy bun. I go back to my bed and sit down on it. I look into my mirror and think, I need to text Jason. I scoot over to my bedside table and pick up my iPhone. I unlock it and press the messages icon. I press new message. I look at my hand. 253-748-0928. I type in the number and text, hey this is Tara what's up. I press send. I put down my iPhone and sit there for a moment. A few seconds later, my phone buzzes. Jason texted me back. I unlock my iPhone and go to his message. Nothing much. You? It reads. I'm just getting ready for bed, I text back. I leave messages and add him as a contact. Jason Lupus, I type. I sigh and lay back, only for my phone to buzz again. Cool, it says. As I'm typing in a reply, another message pops up. I'm doing my homework, I need help, it reads. With what, I reply. My phone buzzes again. Nothing, just I heard I'm somebody in your class that was asking for homework help at recess from you, it says. I blush hard. How do you know about that? I text. I have ways to know things, he replies. Oh, I text. Well, I know some people, including Olivia, he texts. What, how? I reply. She's my cousin, he texts. Oh, cool, I reply. I have to go to bed, I add. Well, good night, he texts back.

I set down my phone and lay down on my bed. Jason is so nice. He's always thoughtful and considerate and so polite. He's so perfect for me. I sigh and go under my blankets. I look at my clock. 10:00. I relax and close my eyes. Today has been good. I met Jason, and became his girlfriend. But I also went to the dance with Jackson and broke up with him, which feels so bad inside. I feel like I did something wrong. But I didnt. I fall asleep and delve into a dream.

Disclaimer: DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER 253-748-0928 YOU WILL GET TO SOME RANDOM STRANGER IT IS JUST A NUMBER I MADE UP KAY? So pls don't use that number. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 328K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
824 153 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
504K 12K 38
No. 1 in car! Amelia Banks isn't your typical girl, knowing all there's is to know about cars, racing and mechanics can make someone an outcast. Des...
89.2K 4K 17
Growing up in a large, middle-class (if not lower) family had its challenges. More than I can account for actually. I had five older sisters and two...