Miraculous Queen Bee (A Mirac...

By RulerofRoblox19

Chloe gets the ladybug miraculous. Adrien Falls in love with Marinette. Marinette loves Chat Noir, and gets t... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Birth Of Queen Bee
A New Hero in The City
Heartbroken
Confronting The Akuma
The Aftermath
Jealousy
The Bee and The Bug: Unified
Soul Swapped
Identity Revealed
Viperion
The Second Part of the Plan
Illusions and Chances
There's Still Hope
All Over News
This Can't Be Happening
The Great Guardian
I am your Father
Infinite Destruction (13+)
Ultimate Power
Proposal
Epilogue
What the hell?! (Not a chapter)

Author's Note

303 7 0
By RulerofRoblox19

Well as I said in the previous chapter that I am halfway done through the newest chapter and will be updating in 2days, I cant update this book till the late November or Early December. Now hear me out, the reason for that is Exams.

Also somehow this cringey book has almost 200 reads. So, thank you for all the people who read this book (what is wrong with you people). And if the newest chapter gets completed before the 4th of November, then I'll update this book. Orelse the next update will be in the early December.

P.S. :- This has nothing to do with the fact that I ran out of ideas. But FR though, I have my exams next week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
35.3K 1.1K 14
When Felix comes to Françoise Dupont High School, Marinette is forced to partner with him for their classes. At first, she hates it, but when he offe...
95.8K 3K 46
Story Naruto uzumaki was a successful business owner. He worked very hard at his job as he owned five law firms. He was taught to always be kind to p...
528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.