IZONE

By ImMoonChaeMin

ONE SHOTS OF IZONE SHIPS. More

I SHOULD'VE KISSED YOU
She's not afraid
skating
First saw you

TAKEN

239 3 0
By ImMoonChaeMin

Chaeyeon's POV

'LEE CHAEYEEEOOOONNNN!!' I heard my girlfriend calling me or should I say I am in trouble. I didn't clean our house and I danced in our own dancing room. Me and my girlfriend like to dance a lot and we decided to make a studio inside our house.

We live together now as I convinced her with many other reasons but my real reason is I want to propose to her. I want to ask her to marry me.  We've been together for 4 years already and our 5th year being together is around the corner. I am planning to propose to her on that day I got a few days left but it's kinda ruined because of my ex-girlfriend. She keeps showing up and messing up everything because she's saying she still loves me or something that I don't care about. 

Like today, I told Eunbi that I need to go out with friends but I suddenly refused to join when I heard Sakura will be there. She won't stop bugging me if she's there. So, I danced instead but I should've cleaned the house instead. 

'I AM COMING, HOLD ON!' I yelled back. I saw her sitting on the couch with plenty of food on the center table and she's watching the TV.  I smiled and she just tapped the space beside her and she continued to munch on her food. I guess she has done the cleaning instead of me doing it. It's not like she's the only one who always cleans. We both do it whoever is the less busy between us. 

'What are we watching?' I asked when I got to sit next to her. 

'Ron's gone wrong quite latest so I figured we shouldn't be left out watching these kinds of movies' She said and gave me a doughnut. 

'What happened to your supposed hang out with friends?' She asked. Well, she knows about Sakura though. She's so understanding. 

'Sakura is there, I didn't come because I don't like to feel annoyed while I hang out with my friends' I already ended up and cleared up things with her before I completely ignored her. She was gone for like 2 to 3 years but then she's back and annoyed me using her 'I want to get back together with you' card. I already have Eunbi when she came back so I didn't mind. BUT I didn't know she would be trying everything even using my friends to lure me to get closer to her. 

'Why is she still bugging you anyway? Didn't you break up like ages ago?' She asked. I mean yeah if I and Eunbi are almost 5 years in a relationship excluding the time when I become her friend and the courting stage between us. I guess Sakura is just guilty now. 

'Don't know, I also don't know how to get rid of her out of the frame, it's not like I want her to die I just want her to stop doing that' I sighed because I am so done explaining to her that I won't get back to her. Chaewon is even mad at her too. She's Eunbi's cousin but her girlfriend is Sakura's friend so we're on the same page she didn't go with them earlier. Yuri's aware of who Sakura is to us so she understands that she wasn't able to hang out with her girlfriend. 

'Do you want me to do something about it?' I was shocked, I didn't know she wants to do something about it but I'm keeping everything to myself since I don't want to burden her. I nodded in response since I got interested in the movie playing. 

'Yah Sakura, stop now ok?' I started because I decided to meet up with my friends but she's here too so why not try to talk to her properly this time without getting mad or something. I nodded at Chaewon, Eunbi's in her dad's office and she knows I am with the so-called gang by Yena and Yujin. Including Sakura, because I informed her before doing so I also said that I will talk to her properly.

'But Chae' She hesitated

'I've ended everything years ago so please stop, you only like me because I am TAKEN' I am calm. 

'That's not true' 

'Now that I am with somebody else, you tell me you love me but that doesn't make any sense' 

'Yes, it is' 

I took a heavy sigh

'I know that you hate to hear this BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE so please STOP I am proposing to her in a few days' 

'Is it true unnie??!' I heard Chaewon ask. Geez. I think they heard it. Nothing to hide anymore just to make them shut their mouths. I nodded before facing Sakura again. 

'If you still love me, don't mess everything up I am planning for me and Eunbi. I can be your friend if you want just don't love me anymore as a lover' I continued. 

'You never failed to surprise us my dear sister' Chaeryeong said. I forgot to tell you that my sister and I are in the same circle of friends. I just raised my eyebrows at her with a smirk. 

'What do you expect? I'm LEE CHAEYEON full of surprises' I said and walked away. I don't really know why I did that but I guess just head to one of my other friends. 

This friend will definitely help me with proposing and stuff since she has done it 2 years ago. 

'Chaen! You're quite early!' She welcomed me with that phrase. Well, I am not supposed to be here this early but since things happened I need to make things faster. 

'Some things happened so I might need your help in advance to do it faster' I replied. Basically, she's already married and just working as the owner of this cafe. Well, her wife Chuu is my colleague in a dance academy that I used to go back to in college. 

'No worries, they are just one call away. They are willing to do it' She uttered making me nod. Her friends offered to help me out because they are a bunch of hopeless romantic people. Including herself, Yves. 

'Can you call them now?' I asked. 

-time skip 

'Chaeyeon, I'll just go with Minju to bake something. I'll be back before dinner' She kissed my cheeks after saying that and went out. I nodded because I told Minju to get Eunbi's attention while we prepare for my proposal. 

Well, I invited Sakura but she's in Japan. Nako said she need something but she will come. I need her to realize that I am with Eunbi now and won't get back to her or to anyone. 

'Good luck Lee, she will say yes to you don't worry!' Kim Lip said. I got to be friends with them whenever we meet up for the details. Yes, we prepared a real deal as if it's already the wedding. They are added as my friends now. They are super kind. 

Eunbi ain't doubting me since I introduced her to them. I said I have a business with them and I just want her to know. She agreed and become friends with them too. 

'Well, we've been together for how long she must say yes now' I joked because I am nervous as hell. She might not want to get married yet. 

'Trust me, Chuu would've said no to Yves because they were still in college back then but she said yes and got married after they both graduated' She uttered. Well, maybe because they were together since high school? That's a long-ass relationship. 

'I wish I could drink that potion of luck in Harry Potter' I continued to joke since I tend to ease my nervousness. 

'You should check your notifs though, must be Minju or your future wife' She smirked at me and leave me here alone. 

From Minju the frog(?)

Chaeyeon unnie, we finished baking and we are on our way. I told her that these cupcakes are for Yujin and she's driving us there. I hope you're already prepared. I will call you as soon as she parks the car. 

p.s DO NOT ANSWER THE CALL IT'S JUST THE SIGNAL 

The text from Minju has been always like that. She's like panicking in every message she composes because can't talk to Yujin properly. She's gay. Everything feels like an emergency. That oblivious puppy is very clingy to her so she panics all the time. 

I told everyone to prepare everything and we went to our positions. I am in the middle without a light so when Eunbi comes, they will open a spotlight to me and I will dance until I reach her. Yeah, usually people who propose to their loved ones sing but I am a dancer so might as well use my talent. Dancing is my charm too. Eunbi loves it very much. Even if I dance to a kid's song she will be whipped. 

I heard my ring tone indicating they are already here. I tossed my phone somewhere and heard a little groan. She might have caught it but it hurts her. I will apologize later. Whoever you are I will treat you something after this. I saw Eunbi walking from a distance when the spotlight turned on. 

I started to dance gracefully. I've been practicing this for a couple of weeks already. The song is called next level. OK, I AM JUST KIDDING the song I chose is A thousand Year. Because I will love her a thousand more. 

I was keeping my eye contact with her while I dance and at the ending, I am kneeling with one knee and had a staring contest with her. I took out the small box of the ring I bought. She has tons of rings in our jewelry cabinets since she's a CEO that's where I used one of her rings to get her size. 

'Kwon Eunbi, I, Lee Chaeyeon, will love you for a thousand years more. I don't need other people to believe me as long as you do. I am not a coward to run away after I hurt you many times. Tonight, I will take one step to prove to you that I won't leave you alone after the things we both did. I have one thing to ask...Kwon Eunbi, will you marry me?' I sincerely said staying my position. I haven't heard any noises. The spotlight is still the same.

She's tearing up. Did I make her cry? Was my performance poor? Oh gosh, I've been practicing so much the past few weeks though. 

She leaned towards me and cupped my face with tears in her eyes. Is she about to say yes? 

'I thought you won't ask. Like the song you chose, I am waiting for you. And YES I WILL MARRY YOU' She said before kissing the tip of my nose. I finally felt my tears falling down. I guess I was holding it back earlier. It's not that I am sad but because I am happy. 

'GUESS WHO GOT A YES!' I shouted real loud and I heard applause from our friends. Maybe less than 30 people? I didn't mind counting each individual. At least I got a witness. I lifted Eunbi and spin around. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.9K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...